Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed']Does anyone know the name of the engineer from the original Star Trek?[/quote]

Scotty?[/quote]

NERD CHECK!

OK I'm going to bed. Long day.[/quote]

huh? That's not really a nerd check, that's a hey who's seen a Star Trek Movie chek.

:roll:[/quote]

A nerd check is telling them what went on in a show and having them give you the episode names... like the one in Next Generation where Picard gets turned into a borg.
(By the way, never play the star trek drinking game to this episode unless you want to be drunk off your ass.)

[quote name='JSweeney']A nerd check is telling them what went on in a show and having them give you the episode names... like the one in Next Generation where Picard gets turned into a borg.
(By the way, never play the star trek drinking game to this episode unless you want to be drunk off your ass.)[/quote]

Yeah, it's not nearly specific enough to be a true nerd check. Somene at work did it to me yesterday, and it was just so funny that I had to do it here.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']SCL Punk. Watch it.[/quote]

I'll gladly watch SLC Punk, but I've never heard of this SCL variant. Explain.

I must say, nothing feels better than 14 hours of sleep.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed']Does anyone know the name of the engineer from the original Star Trek?[/quote]

Scotty?[/quote]

NERD CHECK!

OK I'm going to bed. Long day.[/quote]

huh? That's not really a nerd check, that's a hey who's seen a Star Trek Movie chek.

:roll:[/quote]

A nerd check is telling them what went on in a show and having them give you the episode names... like the one in Next Generation where Picard gets turned into a borg.
(By the way, never play the star trek drinking game to this episode unless you want to be drunk off your ass.)[/quote]

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

[quote name='Ledhed']I must say, nothing feels better than 14 hours of sleep.[/quote]

Oh, so that's where you were? We missed ya last night on Halo 2. Murc asked where you were a few times. ;)

[quote name='smalien1']Metroid Zero Mission is the original NES metroid correct?[/quote]

With a bit of modernization, yes. And you can unlock the original Metroid by beating the game.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='smalien1']Metroid Zero Mission is the original NES metroid correct?[/quote]

With a bit of modernization, yes. And you can unlock the original Metroid by beating the game.[/quote]

Tank ooo vedy much

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed']I must say, nothing feels better than 14 hours of sleep.[/quote]

Oh, so that's where you were? We missed ya last night on Halo 2. Murc asked where you were a few times. ;)[/quote]

Yeah, I just couldn't do it. I had to be up at 7 yesterday morning for work, and was operating on little sleep to begin with. I was out at 9. I haven't fallen asleep that early in quite a while.

I feel terrible about it, because I keep saying that I'll play, and then it doesn't happen. I already warned everyone that I wouldn't be playing as much over the next few weeks, but I still feel shitty about it. A Staff player shouldn't be missing games like that.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed']I must say, nothing feels better than 14 hours of sleep.[/quote]

Oh, so that's where you were? We missed ya last night on Halo 2. Murc asked where you were a few times. ;)[/quote]

Yeah, I just couldn't do it. I had to be up at 7 yesterday morning for work, and was operating on little sleep to begin with. I was out at 9. I haven't fallen asleep that early in quite a while.

I feel terrible about it, because I keep saying that I'll play, and then it doesn't happen. I already warned everyone that I wouldn't be playing as much over the next few weeks, but I still feel shitty about it. A Staff player shouldn't be missing games like that.[/quote]

Don't feel terrible. There are still a bunch of people on. If you guys give Murc temp power for when you're gone we'll all be good. :lol: He's always on. It is more fun to play with people I know, though. (You, zewone, etc.)

I just want to go play WoW now...but i have to get a haircut after work...i hate haircuts...they always end up crappy...doesnt help when you've got a white streak in your hair that blinds the stylist...

[quote name='Wshakspear']I just want to go play WoW now...but i have to get a haircut after work...i hate haircuts...they always end up crappy...doesnt help when you've got a white streak in your hair that blinds the stylist...[/quote]

I would totally play with you server-buddy, but my grandparents are coming over for some late Christmas-ing. Maybe later after both of our obligations have been fulfilled.

[quote name='Wshakspear']I just want to go play WoW now...but i have to get a haircut after work...i hate haircuts...they always end up crappy...doesnt help when you've got a white streak in your hair that blinds the stylist...[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Wshakspear']I just want to go play WoW now...but i have to get a haircut after work...i hate haircuts...they always end up crappy...doesnt help when you've got a white streak in your hair that blinds the stylist...[/quote]

Same here.[/quote]

Silver Moon server awaits you Moxio! Remember the fun we had during the stress beta? All that and more!

You cannot resist!

Assimilate!

moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

oh yeah and haircuts suck, especially when you have all those loose hair down the back of your shirt. talk about a annoying. the make help1 seem like a child.

xmas20049wi.jpg

Yay for Xmas and giftcards!

[quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

oh yeah and haircuts suck, especially when you have all those loose hair down the back of your shirt. talk about a annoying. the make help1 seem like a child.[/quote]

Oh man, I'd suggest Atlantica. In fact, I STRONGLY suggest it!

Hook's extremely annoying-- you'd best be as prepared as you can.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Was FG on sale?[/quote]

I had no cash on the Saturday after Black Friday, when it was still $17.77, so I got a raincheck. I picked it up yesterday for that price.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

oh yeah and haircuts suck, especially when you have all those loose hair down the back of your shirt. talk about a annoying. the make help1 seem like a child.[/quote]

Hook's extremely annoying-- you'd best be as prepared as you can.[/quote]

alright, thanks for the advice. i think i am going to play another game for a while then come back to this later today.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Was FG on sale?[/quote]

I had no cash on the Saturday after Black Friday, when it was still $17.77, so I got a raincheck. I picked it up yesterday for that price.[/quote]

Oh, I probably should've done that, too. Oh well, it'll be cheap soon enough.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Was FG on sale?[/quote]

I had no cash on the Saturday after Black Friday, when it was still $17.77, so I got a raincheck. I picked it up yesterday for that price.[/quote]

Oh, I probably should've done that, too. Oh well, it'll be cheap soon enough.[/quote]

Yeah, I wish I would've grabbed an extra that day. It was like 54% off. I regret it now.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

I really didn't have much trouble on Hook. Beat him on my first try. Fun battle, just remember to utilize the dodge roll as much as you can.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

I really didn't have much trouble on Hook. Beat him on my first try. Fun battle, just remember to utilize the dodge roll as much as you can.[/quote]

Yes, he isn't as hard as he is annoying. What I mean, if that if you do get stuck getting hit by one of his bombs, they ALL hit you for extremely high damage. I also was able to beat him easily, but I suggested beating Ursula first, as she is practically nothing.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

I really didn't have much trouble on Hook. Beat him on my first try. Fun battle, just remember to utilize the dodge roll as much as you can.[/quote]

Yes, he isn't as hard as he is annoying. What I mean, if that if you do get stuck getting hit by one of his bombs, they ALL hit you for extremely high damage. I also was able to beat him easily, but I suggested beating Ursula first, as she is practically nothing.[/quote]

Hooks strong? I always thought he was pretty easy, the damn shadow before him, now that always ripped me a new one.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

Yes, he isn't as hard as he is annoying. What I mean, if that if you do get stuck getting hit by one of his bombs, they ALL hit you for extremely high damage. I also was able to beat him easily, but I suggested beating Ursula first, as she is practically nothing.[/quote]

Hooks strong? I always thought he was pretty easy, the damn shadow before him, now that always ripped me a new one.[/quote]

No the bombs he throws. I don't know if you got hit by him, but they do hurt.

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa, I just realized there are two other skins other than the default green and orange! o_O[/quote]

I didn't know there was more. I tried them out. I think I'll stick with CheapAss Green though.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

Hooks strong? I always thought he was pretty easy, the damn shadow before him, now that always ripped me a new one.[/quote]

No the bombs he throws. I don't know if you got hit by him, but they do hurt.[/quote]

Ohh I see, that's when you gain the flying ability so I guess I was to busy wizzing around to get hit, well maybe I'll have to go experiment with it sometime.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

No the bombs he throws. I don't know if you got hit by him, but they do hurt.[/quote]

Ohh I see, that's when you gain the flying ability so I guess I was to busy wizzing around to get hit, well maybe I'll have to go experiment with it sometime.[/quote]

Flying ability? What?

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa, I just realized there are two other skins other than the default green and orange! o_O[/quote]

Yaeh, I just saw that. I don't really like the Tmobile one and Artemis Green is just funky. I think I'll just stay with the regular CAG green or orange.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

Ohh I see, that's when you gain the flying ability so I guess I was to busy wizzing around to get hit, well maybe I'll have to go experiment with it sometime.[/quote]

Flying ability? What?[/quote]

For the petter pan level you can fly around and afterward I think you get the superglide ability.

And I'm going to go check out those new colors now! I was getting a bid sick of orange.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

Yes what flying ability????

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend']moxio - i finally beat malificent(sp). taking out all of my attack magic really helped. also putting in nothing but 7 and up cards helped out. now i just have to decided between atlantica and neverland. btw i am at lvl 35 and have gotten half of the secret room keys.

For the petter pan level you can fly around and afterward I think you get the superglide ability.

And I'm going to go check out those new colors now! I was getting a bid sick of orange.[/quote]

Are you confusing maybe Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 with the Gameboy version? I'm pretty sure there wasn't any flying in the ggameboy version, that or I missed it some how.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']
Are you confusing maybe Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 with the Gameboy version? I'm pretty sure there wasn't any flying in the ggameboy version, that or I missed it some how.[/quote]

:oops: Yes you are quite correct, I'm sorry I forgot hook was in the gba one. Well then sorry, ignore everything I said over the last few pages. :oops:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']
Are you confusing maybe Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 with the Gameboy version? I'm pretty sure there wasn't any flying in the ggameboy version, that or I missed it some how.[/quote]

:oops: Yes you are quite correct, I'm sorry I forgot hook was in the gba one. Well then sorry, ignore everything I said over the last few pages. :oops:[/quote]

Okay phew, I thought I missed something that could have helped me direly.

[quote name='smalien1']I sold my GBA a while ago and I just bought a new one, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is so fun[/quote]

it sure is. I love that game

I think they're new. Last time I checked there was only green and orange.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']

:oops: Yes you are quite correct, I'm sorry I forgot hook was in the gba one. Well then sorry, ignore everything I said over the last few pages. :oops:[/quote]

Okay phew, I thought I missed something that could have helped me direly.[/quote]

Nope all you missed was my massive stupidity. ](*,)

I took a look the the new layouts, the new great and sliver isn't bad but the white is just freaky.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Moxio']Whoa, I just realized there are two other skins other than the default green and orange! o_O[/quote]

I think they're new. Last time I checked there was only green and orange.[/quote]\

artemis green gives the board a whole new look

not to mention it's name is close to Artemis Clyde Frog, so I had to check it out

The white is for mobile phones.

I am absolutely loving PoP: WW. I feel like such a badass playing this game. :D It is alot like the first, but not too much. I like the first one better so far, but this one is a blast. I like the dual weapons and combo systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back