Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed']Does anyone know the name of the engineer from the original Star Trek?[/quote]

Scotty?[/quote]

NERD CHECK!

OK I'm going to bed. Long day.[/quote]

huh? That's not really a nerd check, that's a hey who's seen a Star Trek Movie chek.

:roll:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']For those who are fans of Naruto, I give you this WIP:

kakashiwip6ce.jpg

That was sketched entirely in Painter Essentials. I swear it feels just like I'm drawing on paper.[/quote]

Wow, nice! much better than your stuff from last night. :lol:

Thanks, and I just finished coloring it. Painter is a really nice program for drawing in. I hated the Version 5 I had to use at school, but this oen is based off of Painter 8, and it's really fucking sweet.

Colored verion:

kakashiwip3al.jpg

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Thanks, and I just finished coloring it. Painter is a really nice program for drawing in. I hated the Version 5 I had to use at school, but this oen is based off of Painter 8, and it's really shaq-fuing sweet.

Colored verion:

kakashiwip3al.jpg
[/quote]

Awesome! Great work. :D

[quote name='Kain Vincent'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Thanks, and I just finished coloring it. Painter is a really nice program for drawing in. I hated the Version 5 I had to use at school, but this oen is based off of Painter 8, and it's really shaq-fuing sweet.

Colored verion:

kakashiwip3al.jpg
[/quote]

Awesome! Great work. :D[/quote]

Do I smell the start of more avatars from Sneaky? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Moxio']Yes! Finally "beat" KH: CoM! And that, er, "new twist" at the "end" of the game is awesome![/quote]

I just got Kingdom Hearts for PS2 and I have yet to play through that. :cry: It will be a while before I get to the GBA one.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I made another bust, and it sucks so damn bad, but I'll post anyways.[/quote]

I don't know what to say...[/quote]

Say the truth, that it is the most cellulited form of ass.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I made another bust, and it sucks so damn bad, but I'll post anyways.[/quote]

I don't know what to say...[/quote]

Say the truth, that it is the most cellulited form of ass.[/quote]

Okay, I'm speechless.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn. I need one of those tablet things.

Sneaky, how much did it cost?[/quote]

It ended up costing about 400 shipped for the 9x12 with all the programs. It retails for about 480, so I ot a nice deal.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Moxio']Damn. I need one of those tablet things.

It ended up costing about 400 shipped for the 9x12 with all the programs. It retails for about 480, so I ot a nice deal.[/quote]

Hm... that's rather pricey. Do you think it's worth all that?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Moxio']Damn. I need one of those tablet things.

It ended up costing about 400 shipped for the 9x12 with all the programs. It retails for about 480, so I ot a nice deal.[/quote]

Hm... that's rather pricey. Do you think it's worth all that?[/quote]

Well, ti comes with Painter Essentials and Photoshop Element, which are both 150 or so normally, and the thing is fucking gret quality, And yes, it just feels good to use.

To the casual artist, no, it's too much, To the arteest though, it is a great buy.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Moxio']Damn. I need one of those tablet things.

Well, ti comes with Painter Essentials and Photoshop Element, which are both 150 or so normally, and the thing is shaq-fuing gret quality, And yes, it just feels good to use.

To the casual artist, no, it's too much, To the arteest though, it is a great buy.[/quote]

xD Artiste, huh? Well, I already have the full Photoshop, so I wouldn't need the bundled software. I'll probably just stick to CG.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Moxio']Damn. I need one of those tablet things.

Well, ti comes with Painter Essentials and Photoshop Element, which are both 150 or so normally, and the thing is shaq-fuing gret quality, And yes, it just feels good to use.

To the casual artist, no, it's too much, To the arteest though, it is a great buy.[/quote]

xD Artiste, huh? Well, I already have the full Photoshop, so I wouldn't need the bundled software. I'll probably just stick to CG.[/quote]

You should look into the Graphire tablets. They are smaller, and not as full featured, but a lot less money.

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa! Those Graphire ones are great! I may actually pick one of those up!

Thx for the heads up, Sneaky.[/quote]

NP, I bet we'll be seeing a lot more work if you ended up getting one.

I'm gonna watch a DVD before I go to sleep tonight, but I'm not sure which one of my new ones I should watch:

Spider-Man 2
Clerks X
Badder Santa

What should I watch?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm gonna watch a DVD before I go to sleep tonight, but I'm not sure which one of my new ones I should watch:

Spider-Man 2
Clerks X
Badder Santa

What should I watch?[/quote]

Spider-Man2 if you watch the other two you'll be laughing to hard to sleep.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm gonna watch a DVD before I go to sleep tonight, but I'm not sure which one of my new ones I should watch:

Spider-Man 2
Clerks X
Badder Santa

What should I watch?[/quote]

Spider-Man2 if you watch the other two you'll be laughing to hard to sleep.[/quote]

Cool, I think I'll watch it then.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html[/quote]

You know the sad thing? I was expecting that and it still got me. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html[/quote]

You know the sad thing? I was expecting that and it still got me. :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

This is TWICE you've done this to me. :x

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

This is TWICE you've done this to me. :x[/quote]

Teeheehee! I'm a little stinker, aren't I?

where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

oh yeah and whats up

[quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

oh yeah and whats up[/quote]

IDK. She's never on AIM anymore, either.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

IDK. She's never on AIM anymore, either.[/quote]

maybe her old man finally got to her. that or she just doesn't have time for us CAGs. :cry:

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

maybe her old man finally got to her. that or she just doesn't have time for us CAGs. :cry:[/quote]

:( I hope not.

Today I picked up Warrior Within, Jackie Brown, The Transporter and xXx. Best Buy was fucking packed. Took 15 minutes just to park. They had a security guard directing traffic.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

maybe her old man finally got to her. that or she just doesn't have time for us CAGs. :cry:[/quote]

:( I hope not.[/quote]

shes probably not allowed on or not able to get on at all. she'll be back, they always come back.

[quote name='Trakan']Today I picked up Warrior Within, Jackie Brown, The Transporter and xXx. Best Buy was shaq-fuing packed. Took 15 minutes just to park. They had a security guard directing traffic.[/quote]

man i wish my best buy had security guards, that'd be hilarious. i am going to go out tomorrow when those that only had the weekend off are back at work and not many others will be out. makes life much easier. oh yeah and nice pick ups, i need to get a game or 2 tomorrow along with shaun of the dead.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

shes probably not allowed on or not able to get on at all. she'll be back, they always come back.
[/quote]

That's what I firgured after her last grounding of sorts and of course schools out so she can't even use those computers. I'm sure she'll pop up again, but then of course dcfox just dissapeared one day. :whistle2:k

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

[/quote]

That's what I firgured after her last grounding of sorts and of course schools out so she can't even use those computers. I'm sure she'll pop up again, but then of course dcfox just dissapeared one day. :whistle2:k[/quote]

its a conspiracy to slowly weed away all of the OTT. come to think of it i haven't sblymnyl post for a while.

on a side note, i am slowly becoming a post whore.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

[/quote]

That's what I firgured after her last grounding of sorts and of course schools out so she can't even use those computers. I'm sure she'll pop up again, but then of course dcfox just dissapeared one day. :whistle2:k[/quote]

I know I asked about him and sblymnl told me he popped in for one post one day, but nothing since then. Maybe he just has more important things going on right now.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend']where the hell has x0thedeadzone0x been? it seems weird not seeing her posts every so often. am i the only one who has notice her absence?

[/quote]

Hopefully.

And new sig.

[/quote]

If you check Sneaky's latest LJ post, she commented on it then and that was saturday. Though she hasn't posted here since the 13th.

I'm liking how 1up has been refining their blogs by making it more user friendly and adding more features. It'll make me want to update it more.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm out, I'm now getting around to watching Spider-Man 2. Damn internet and your addictiveness!!! *shakes fist at the laptop*[/quote]

good movie, now go and enjoy it. i need to watch a movie, just have to decide which one and get at watching it.

billy madison
happy gilmore
eternal sunshine
dodge ball
bourne supremacy
or spiderman 2

decisions decisions decisions

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']night Crash, and craven, watch BM.[/quote]

yeah, i was leaning towards that or happy gilmore, i could watch both of those movies over and over and over and still find stuff that i've missed or wouldn't have understood years ago. those are classic sandler, the way sandler should be now. i miss the good ol sandler movies. :cry:

time to go to sleep while watch bm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back