Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karsh']Yeah...I'm not too sure about the new Artemis Green, but I'll give it a try for a bit.[/quote]

I'm not really sure what to think about it, the gray is a bit softer and the green is nice I just feel like I'm in a smoke filled nightclub for some reason.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh']Yeah...I'm not too sure about the new Artemis Green, but I'll give it a try for a bit.[/quote]

I'm not really sure what to think about it, the gray is a bit softer and the green is nice I just feel like I'm in a smoke filled nightclub for some reason.[/quote]

LOL

I think I've just too ingrained Cheap Ass Green into my head.

I've now made it my goal in life to find a giant inflatable penguin lawn ornament thingit for next Christmas. Now that would fucking rock.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh']Yeah...I'm not too sure about the new Artemis Green, but I'll give it a try for a bit.[/quote]

I'm not really sure what to think about it, the gray is a bit softer and the green is nice I just feel like I'm in a smoke filled nightclub for some reason.[/quote]

LOL

I've now made it my goal in life to find a giant inflatable penguin lawn ornament thingit for next Christmas. Now that would shaq-fuing rock.[/quote]

Of course it would, it's a fucking pengy!

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh']Yeah...I'm not too sure about the new Artemis Green, but I'll give it a try for a bit.[/quote]

LOL

I've now made it my goal in life to find a giant inflatable penguin lawn ornament thingit for next Christmas. Now that would shaq-fuing rock.[/quote]

The new one also has 2 problems:
1. When you quote a large quote it becomes tiny with a little scroll bar
2. It doesn't threadwrap everything written so some words don't appear on the page.

I noticed both of these when looking through the current I'm leaveing thread.

man all the characters in mortal kombat deception look like they are from the late 80's/ early 90's

Sub-Zero looks like the Shredder
Kobra looks like the one guy in the Kobra's from the Karate Kid

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh']Yeah...I'm not too sure about the new Artemis Green, but I'll give it a try for a bit.[/quote]

LOL

The new one also has 2 problems:
1. When you quote a large quote it becomes tiny with a little scroll bar
2. It doesn't threadwrap everything written so some words don't appear on the page.

I noticed both of these when looking through the current I'm leaveing thread.[/quote]

Yeah...I'm really not liking the lack of threadwrapping everything. It becomes slightly annoying.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Woo, I'm finally getting a Saturn![/quote]

mine broke. I need a new one[/quote]

That really sucks. Hope you find one.

For my Newish PSOne and 15 bucks, I'm getting a mint Saturn with complete copies of Darius Gaiden and Clockwork Night. I gotta pick up a 4M Action Replay, and I just put a bid down on a new copy of Christmas Nights.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Woo, I'm finally getting a Saturn![/quote]

For my Newish PSOne and 15 bucks, I'm getting a mint Saturn with complete copies of Darius Gaiden and Clockwork Night. I gotta pick up a 4M Action Replay, and I just put a bid down on a new copy of Christmas Nights.[/quote]

Action Replay is essential. I got mine from Play-Asia for like 29 bucks shipped. It is amazing how much use I get out of it

Also if your clock keeps resetting, take the battery out of the back, and take it to wal-mart for a replacement. It costs like 3 bucks (only 500 blocks of internal memory are in the system)

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Woo, I'm finally getting a Saturn![/quote]

For my Newish PSOne and 15 bucks, I'm getting a mint Saturn with complete copies of Darius Gaiden and Clockwork Night. I gotta pick up a 4M Action Replay, and I just put a bid down on a new copy of Christmas Nights.[/quote]

Action Replay is essential. I got mine from Play-Asia for like 29 bucks shipped. It is amazing how much use I get out of it

Also if your clock keeps resetting, take the battery out of the back, and take it to wal-mart for a replacement. It costs like 3 bucks (only 500 blocks of internal memory are in the system)[/quote]

Yeah...I really need to buy a new battery. I've learned it's impossible to try and play all of Dragon Force in one go through. It'll drive you crazy.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Anyone recommend any good games?

So far, I know to get (or am getting):

Both Clockwork Knights
Both Nights games
Scud games
Panzer Dragoons[/quote]

die hard arcade
fighters megamix
X-Men vs. Street Fighter (insanely fun)
Mr. Bones
Vampire Savior

[quote name='smalien1']Which game to get
Metal Slug Advance
Final Fantasy I II
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon Ruby
Sapphire[/quote]

if you can get it cheap, saffire is a blast. I have like 13 hours in it (a lot for me)

[quote name='craven_fiend']finally, after an hour and a half, i am on live.

stupid content downloads for like every live game i have[/quote]

Cool man. If I see you on tonight, I'll add you. What's your GT?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Anyone recommend any good games?

So far, I know to get (or am getting):

Both Clockwork Knights
Both Nights games
Scud games
Panzer Dragoons[/quote]

die hard arcade
fighters megamix
X-Men vs. Street Fighter (insanely fun)
Mr. Bones
Vampire Savior[/quote]

Guardian Heroes
Saturn Bomberman
Legend of Oasis (Not many people like it, but I had a great time with it.)

[quote name='zewone']Legend of Oasis (Not many people like it, but I had a great time with it.)[/quote]

What I wouldn't give to have my copy of that game back. That and Beyond Oasis are some of my favorite Sega games.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']Legend of Oasis (Not many people like it, but I had a great time with it.)[/quote]

What I wouldn't give to have my copy of that game back. That and Beyond Oasis are some of my favorite Sega games.[/quote]

You ever try the secret 2 player mode? It was so awesome to go through the entire game with a 2nd player.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='craven_fiend']finally, after an hour and a half, i am on live.

stupid content downloads for like every live game i have[/quote]

Cool man. If I see you on tonight, I'll add you. What's your GT?[/quote]

GT is craven fiend

yeah no underscore on there. i should be on halo2 around 11 or 11:15. gonna play some EA MADDEN IS THE DEVIL NFL.

[quote name='karsh']Sneaky, you bastard. Get Dragon Force. That game blows every other Saturn game away. EVERY ONE!![/quote]

Dragon Force?

why oh why didn't they rerelease this stuff for the PS1? :cry: :cry:

Did you know there's a really bad British band by the same name? It's kinda like the Darkness but 10X on the whinnieness.

Thanks for the suggestions.

scarf4cr.jpg

I got a scarf for Christmas.

Skip X-Men Vs. Street Fighter for Saturn and go directly for Marvel Vs. Street Fighter. Much classier, no load times, more characters, etc. The best Vs. game ever made, IMHO.

Wow is Dawn of Souls easier then the original Final Fantasy. I just randomly went to the Earthgift Shrine, and got down to Cerberus, and he whupped my ass. Which of course, just kicks me out of the shrine? I don't think that's supposed to happen...Oh well..

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Skip X-Men Vs. Street Fighter for Saturn and go directly for Marvel Vs. Street Fighter. Much classier, no load times, more characters, etc. The best Vs. game ever made, IMHO.[/quote]

that is good also, I just like the lineup in X-Men a little better.

I still need to pick that game up

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Gah, Dragon Force costs a shit ton of money![/quote]

most good saturn games cost a shit ton of money

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Gah, Dragon Force costs a shit ton of money![/quote]

It's a shitload, but it's damn worth it. The only game I've ever heard more praise for was Panzer Dragoon Saga.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Gah, Dragon Force costs a shit ton of money![/quote]

It's a shitload, but it's damn worth it. The only game I've ever heard more praise for was Panzer Dragoon Saga.[/quote]

And remember when you sell it you'll get most of thst shitload back.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']RE 4 is going to be amazing[/quote]

After seeing the commercial a couple times during Raw, I must agree with you here. It looked beyond amazing...

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='CaseyRyback']RE 4 is going to be amazing[/quote]

After seeing the commercial a couple times during Raw, I must agree with you here. It looked beyond amazing...[/quote]

yea that was awesome. I watched the rest of Raw just to see that commercial several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back