Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='sj41']onewordpostthat'sreallyspamjusttoraisemypostcountsincethatiswhattheOTTisfor[/quote]

Nonbeliever!
Heathen!!
Let's burn him at the stake!!

What? We're out of firewood?
Go to the main board or the trade forums... there's bound to be plenty of flames there!![/quote]

OMFG j0ur deal is teh lamest, j0o need to lern what is a deal[/quote]

You know what I always love about those types of threadcraps?
They come from people who never have, and likely never will post a deal.
Those are the morons who can't realize that not every deal will be a 5 dollar CC clearence.

The finished product:

kakihara9gg.jpg

I cannot begin to say how much I love that tablet and its programs.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Uh oh, look out Moxio and Banky, there are now TWO Sneakitars being used![/quote]

I think they could easily change those numbers :)
Of course, you could as well :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='sj41']onewordpostthat'sreallyspamjusttoraisemypostcountsincethatiswhattheOTTisfor[/quote]

Nonbeliever!
Heathen!!
Let's burn him at the stake!!

What? We're out of firewood?
Go to the main board or the trade forums... there's bound to be plenty of flames there!![/quote]

OMFG j0ur deal is teh lamest, j0o need to lern what is a deal[/quote]

You know what I always love about those types of threadcraps?
They come from people who never have, and likely never will post a deal.
Those are the morons who can't realize that not every deal will be a 5 dollar CC clearence.[/quote]

exactly, and there is no need to thread crap on someone trying to post a deal.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Uh oh, look out Moxio and Banky, there are now TWO Sneakitars being used![/quote]

I think they could easily change those numbers :)
Of course, you could as well :)[/quote]

That I can. If you still want a custom avatar, just PM me. You can see some of my shitty work at my DA account in my sig. I have a week vacation,a nda new tablet, so yea, I need ideas.

[quote name='JSweeney']Or, you could join forces and crush Banky!
Bwa ha ha ha!!![/quote]

Banky would crush me in one swift blow. :(

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney']Or, you could join forces and crush Banky!
Bwa ha ha ha!!![/quote]

Banky would crush me in one swift blow. :([/quote]

Oh, the innuendo and double entendres in that sentence.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney']Or, you could join forces and crush Banky!
Bwa ha ha ha!!![/quote]

Oh, the innuendo and double entendres in that sentence.[/quote]

*feels awkward*

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney']Or, you could join forces and crush Banky!
Bwa ha ha ha!!![/quote]

*feels awkward*[/quote]

You think that's awkward? I'd love for Sneaky to do a custom avatar for me, but I have this sneaking suspicion that he'd draw the avatar as a giant phalus with a tiny hat, and I'd feel indebted and have to use it :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney']Or, you could join forces and crush Banky!
Bwa ha ha ha!!![/quote]

*feels awkward*[/quote]

You think that's awkward? I'd love for Sneaky to do a custom avatar for me, but I have this sneaking suspicion that he'd draw the avatar as a giant phalus with a tiny hat, and I'd feel indebted and have to use it :)[/quote]

:rofl:

Nah, I wouldn't, as I really don't want a giant ding-a-ling saved on my pc, or attributed to my name

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='JSweeney']Or, you could join forces and crush Banky!
Bwa ha ha ha!!![/quote]

*feels awkward*[/quote]

You think that's awkward? I'd love for Sneaky to do a custom avatar for me, but I have this sneaking suspicion that he'd draw the avatar as a giant phalus with a tiny hat, and I'd feel indebted and have to use it :)[/quote]

:rofl:

Nah, I wouldn't, as I really don't want a giant ding-a-ling saved on my pc, or attributed to my name[/quote]

Really, I'd have no problem having a giant ding-a-ling attributed to my name... look at how well it's worked out for Ron Jeremy... and he looks like a troll. :D

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']See, but it won't be MY giant whingding, it will be a giant daisy cutter that was inside my head! That's why.[/quote]

That "gay penguins" thread is really bothering you and has put you on guard, hasn't it?

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']See, but it won't be MY giant whingding, it will be a giant daisy cutter that was inside my head! That's why.[/quote]

That "gay penguins" thread is really bothering you and has put you on guard, hasn't it?[/quote]

What gay penguins thread?

I'm serious, I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. And I just don't really want to have the image of a giant bush whacker to go along with my name.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']See, but it won't be MY giant whingding, it will be a giant daisy cutter that was inside my head! That's why.[/quote]

That "gay penguins" thread is really bothering you and has put you on guard, hasn't it?[/quote]

I'm serious, I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. And I just don't really want to have the image of a giant bush whacker to go along with my name.[/quote]

This one

I understand completely, Sneaky.
But it's so much fun to pick on you about it that I couldn't pass up the chance.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']See, but it won't be MY giant whingding, it will be a giant daisy cutter that was inside my head! That's why.[/quote]

I'm serious, I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. And I just don't really want to have the image of a giant bush whacker to go along with my name.[/quote]

This one

But it's so much fun to pick on you about it that I couldn't pass up the chance.[/quote]

I know, it is pretty fun. I'm just one big lightning rod of hate.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']See, but it won't be MY giant whingding, it will be a giant daisy cutter that was inside my head! That's why.[/quote]

This one

But it's so much fun to pick on you about it that I couldn't pass up the chance.[/quote]

I know, it is pretty fun. I'm just one big lightning rod of hate.[/quote]

Oh come on, my lightning rod is bigger than yours.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']See, but it won't be MY giant whingding, it will be a giant daisy cutter that was inside my head! That's why.[/quote]

This one

Oh come on, my lightning rod is bigger than yours.[/quote]

I knew that was coming, I was even thinking of adding a disclaimer to my message, because of the impending inuenndo.

[quote name='"SneakyPenguin"'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']See, but it won't be MY giant whingding, it will be a giant daisy cutter that was inside my head! That's why.[/quote]

This one

Oh come on, my lightning rod is bigger than yours.[/quote]

I knew that was coming

Completely missed that double entendre and the innuendo there, eh?

Well, wordplay often gives you those chances to throw out those bon mots, or just completely twist people's words.

[quote name='Moxio']Seems like innuendo is the new cliche word of CAG.[/quote]

Innuendo sounds like a dirty word.

And welcome Sneaks.

Yeah erally, stop with the innuendo,

Let's make this a normal OTT again

I was bored to day so I went to Dyke Lumber yard, then Dick's sporting goods then Pen Island.

[quote name='smalien1']Yeah erally, stop with the innuendo,

I was bored to day so I went to Dyke Lumber yard, then Dick's sporting goods then Pen Island.[/quote]

And you got some Dicken Cider.

[quote name='Ledhed']This is great. I'm running WoW in windowed mode so I can play AND browse CAG. Righteous.[/quote]

Man, I SO need to get that game. = :speaktothehand:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Uh oh, look out Moxio and Banky, there are now TWO Sneakitars being used![/quote]

Yes! I'm glad! Anyone who makes custom avatars has my utmost blessings!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, i'm gonna go and play some of my new UT2K4[/quote]

awesome. I really like onsluaght

There are also a ton of mods for it

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Ledhed']This is great. I'm running WoW in windowed mode so I can play AND browse CAG. Righteous.[/quote]

Man, I SO need to get that game. = :speaktothehand:[/quote]

Yes, yes you do. Turns out Wsakspear is on the same server as I am. I'm mostly playing this as a way to kill time until GW though. But, for now, fun fun fun.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Ledhed']This is great. I'm running WoW in windowed mode so I can play AND browse CAG. Righteous.[/quote]

Yes, yes you do. Turns out Wsakspear is on the same server as I am. I'm mostly playing this as a way to kill time until GW though. But, for now, fun fun fun.[/quote]

Yeah, I've been saving my money for that. But...

It's getting harder and harder to resist WoW.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Ledhed']This is great. I'm running WoW in windowed mode so I can play AND browse CAG. Righteous.[/quote]

Yes, yes you do. Turns out Wsakspear is on the same server as I am. I'm mostly playing this as a way to kill time until GW though. But, for now, fun fun fun.[/quote]

Til your daddy takes the t-bird away.... I'm such a loser

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, i'm gonna go and play some of my new UT2K4[/quote]

awesome. I really like onsluaght

There are also a ton of mods for it[/quote]

Yea, I got the Editors Choice, so it had 6 of the best mods pre-installed. I just got done palying some frag ops. Not as good as CS, but still very fun.

Yeah...I'm definitely at the point where I would love to delete my Final Fantasy file, but I feel like I've put too much into it to just delete it. It'll just be a fun challenge to have no WM...Yeah...Right. All I know is RM really is starting to suck...Wait till I go meet Bahamut and he becomes RW. Then he can suck to a whole new level!

[quote name='smalien1']Yeah erally, stop with the innuendo,

I was bored to day so I went to Dyke Lumber yard, then Dick's sporting goods then Pen Island.[/quote]

It used to be normal around here when dcfox was here. YOu'd be lucky if you got past a page without some type or form of innuendo.

Picked up today Ghost in the Shell: SAC (the first disk) and Kirby's Star Stacker at EB after I finally got the EB Cash for Stash game working.

Now my Kirby collection is nearly complete. I own all of the Kirby games for the original GB/GBC (the only one that owas on the GBC, Tilt 'n' Tumble) and just need to pick up the other 2 for GBA and it's done.

I picked up a bunch of stuff at BB today for their sale after seeing Spanglish, which was good.

Green Day - American Idiot
Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache
Korn - Greatest Hits Vol. 1
Sum 41 - Chuck
Badder Santa
Clerks X

I can't wait till tomorrow in some ways, but it'll suck in some ways. My uncle leaves tomorrow to go back home, so we have to take him to the airport. That sucks, since he's awesome. But afterwards, I get to go shopping, and I plan on getting Fable from Target and Monster Hunter from Gamestop. If we get the chance, I plan on picking up 24 Season 3 from Best Buy, but we'll see. Then I have some more money to hold onto for January, when I'll hopefully pick up the Full Metal Alchemist game and the first FMA dvd.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed']Does anyone know the name of the engineer from the original Star Trek?[/quote]

Scotty?[/quote]

NERD CHECK!

OK I'm going to bed. Long day.

For those who are fans of Naruto, I give you this WIP:

kakashiwip6ce.jpg

That was sketched entirely in Painter Essentials. I swear it feels just like I'm drawing on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back