Mr_ hockeys trade list. H: Metal gear v W: tale tale games or forzia games.

Woah. What's that smell! ( walks away. Fire alarms start going off )

While Brian is getting pressure washed

Wow this is worse then when that raccoon got stuck in the copy machine.

No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

I actually already played, finished and traded Darksiders (on the ps3) so I.m honestly not even sure why I'm asking about it other than it was a fun lil game :)

Gotta admit I onky started Cap before the beast that is Skyrim sucked me back in lol. Been playing that game diehard since it came out and haven't gotten bored yet. Best $50 dollars I ever spent.

Excuse me I need everybody's attention. This is major please stop what you're doing and look this way. I have a major annocement to share with you all

CANNON BALLLLLL!!!!!!!!

I don't know, Ron.

Well Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and....and... you won't be invited. (Runs out crying)

Champ Kind: The bottom line is you've been spending a lot of time with this lady, Ron. You're a member of the Channel Four News Team.
Ron Burgundy: That's a given.

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much! I miss being with you. I miss being *near* you. I miss your laugh!
[laugh's playfully and pulls on Ron's sleeve]

I miss your scent.
[Composes himself, becomes serious]

I miss your musk... When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together!

Ron Burgundy: Let's go to Brian Fantana who's live on the scene with a Channel 4 News exclusive. Brian?
Brian Fantana: Panda Watch. The mood is tense; I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I uh... Ching... King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said no, you can't do that he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off.

Veronica Corningstone: Oh Ron, there are literally thousands of other men that I should be with instead, but I am 72 percent sure that I love you.
Share this quote

Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me.
Ron Burgundy: What are you doing?
Veronica Corningstone: I need this machine so I can watch a tape for a story.
Ron Burgundy: I'm using the tape. I'm showing Jeffrey my Emmy tape. We are watching history.

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, I'm a professional, and I would like to be able to do my job.
Ron Burgundy: Big deal. I am very professional.

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.
Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I am a man. I am an anchorman.
Veronica Corningstone: You are not a man. You are a big fat joke.

Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.
Veronica Corningstone: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.

bread's done
Back