Mr_bungle's defunct lowball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a bunch of stuff. Will keep adding until thursday. I was thinking about ending the lowball around 2am Friday, but with Christmas this weekend, what do you guys think, should I give it a week from today? I don't have a definite date set, however, as of this moment, NOTHING will be taken away.

Could you just let me know what exactly this is: Metal Gear Solid 4:GotP Limited Edition CASE ONLY

Is it the outer black carboard with the graphic on the front? Or something else?

Left 4 Dead 2 (b) $2 - wuxbustah8

Are you willing to separate the Hardened Edition Outer Case and the Book? The outer case shipping wouldn't be worth it, but I really want the book.

Yes, I will be willing to separate it to just the book if you want. The outer case is WAY too big imo. No reason all that stuff couldn't have fit in the same case as BlOps.

And yes, it's just the outer case for the limited edition with the print on the front for MGS4.

Updated. And I'll extend the lowball to next tuesday or wednesday and end it between 10pm and 12am, I'll be off from work next week and it won't have to be so early :D I'll be adding stuff through Monday, but nothing will be deleted, as stated.

BioShock 2 Limited Edition -$11
Dante's Inferno $4
Final Fantasy XIII $4
Street Fighter IV $3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PJV9126']Could you just let me know what exactly this is: Metal Gear Solid 4:GotP Limited Edition CASE ONLY

Is it the outer black carboard with the graphic on the front? Or something else?[/QUOTE]

I also just want to point out that the artwork on the front of the case is actually a metal plate. Super nice case.

Army of Two (a)-$2
BioShock 2 limited edition contents (vinyl, book, cd, mini posters, box)-$4
Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition outer box and book-$1
dante's inferno book-$1

What is the end date for this?
1. This lowball will have a timed end, no rolling end. It will end on Friday, between 12am-2am central time. When I say lowball over, it's over.

seems like this has been up for more then a week.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Yes, I will be willing to separate it to just the book if you want. The outer case is WAY too big imo. No reason all that stuff couldn't have fit in the same case as BlOps.

And yes, it's just the outer case for the limited edition with the print on the front for MGS4.

Updated. And I'll extend the lowball to next tuesday or wednesday and end it between 10pm and 12am, I'll be off from work next week and it won't have to be so early :D I'll be adding stuff through Monday, but nothing will be deleted, as stated.[/QUOTE]

so its 3rd or 4th of Jan

Yeah I thought id said it was next tues-wed because of Christmas, and so i could end it around 12am. I'll update in the OP when I get to a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back