Mr_bungle's defunct lowball

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']This is a bad sign.[/QUOTE]
I called it.

If there isn't a real quick update, you can be sure I'm not going to be a part of whatever this is anymore.

yeah sorry, with no updates, ending, info or anything even since you logged in at 4:50am, i no longer want to be a part of this. if there is no update by 2PM (12 hours after the stated end time) consider my bids and all participation in this removed and i will put money into the other lowballs goin on.

[quote name='Freemason']yeah sorry, with no updates, ending, info or anything even since you logged in at 4:50am, i no longer want to be a part of this. if there is no update by 2PM (12 hours after the stated end time) consider my bids and all participation in this removed and i will put money into the other lowballs goin on.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, this is pretty ridiculous

bids updated as of post #141 which is before midnight

360:
Dante's Inferno $8 y2jd
Duke Nukem Forever -$3 b4mv
Final Fantasy XIII $7 y2jd
Halo Reach -$13 nothernobody
Left 4 Dead 2 (a) $6 y2jd
Left 4 Dead 2 (b) $3 2 supekards
Street Fighter IV $4 b4mv

PS2:
devil may cry $1 Josh5890
devil may cry 3 $1 Josh5890
guitar hero $1 Josh5890

Blu-Ray:
Hot Fuzz $5 Freemason

Digital Copy:
Cars 2 $1 Stoic Person Eater
LotR:
-Fellowship $2 Freemason
-Two Towers $2 Freemason
-Return of the King $2 Freemason
X-Men First Class $1 Stoic Person Eater

DLC:
Deux Ex: HR Tactical Enchancement Pack $1 youruglyclone

Misc:
MGS4 Limited Edition Case $3 masterchief2291

Books:
BioShock 2 limited edition contents (vinyl, book, cd, mini posters, box) $6 jkimrey
Tekken 6 art book $3 b4mv

CD:
Deadmau5- 4x4=12 $3 2supekards

unless if its not over till like 1 am or so
heres the rest

BioShock 2 limited edition contents (vinyl, book, cd, mini posters, box)-$7 Wchillinman

[quote name='Freemason']yeah sorry, with no updates, ending, info or anything even since you logged in at 4:50am, i no longer want to be a part of this. if there is no update by 2PM (12 hours after the stated end time) consider my bids and all participation in this removed and i will put money into the other lowballs goin on.[/QUOTE]
Sadly I feel the same way.

k, i have to go to a doc's appointment, and given it is 30 minutes from the deadline above, consider me having nothing to do with this and void my bids. Sorry it turned out this way... again.

[quote name='y2jd']be patient... maybe something happened in family or something[/QUOTE]

I am the epitome of patience as a person. but with the past history, the time passed, and the fact that the bidders are pretty much running it for him, i'm done.

It just makes me wonder how long it will take to receive the items, for payments to be processed, etc if he is too busy to even run the auction yknow.

YOU ARE BEING TOO NICE y2jd!

[quote name='y2jd']nope.. sometimes things did happen.. especially around holidays[/QUOTE]

agreed, and yes they do, I have had my fair share of things "happen" this year, but have also had time to honor my commitments to others, be it eBay, lowballs, bills, kids, school, etc. As Chewbaca's Hairy Drain Plug of Walrus Afterbirth stated.... their is kindness, then there is reality of the situation and what you are willing be endure be calling it a lost cause

[quote name='y2jd']nope.. sometimes things did happen.. especially around holidays[/QUOTE]
His whole family better be dead, or there is no excuse for this.

I can't wait to hear whatever ridiculous excuse he has for not giving a shit about this lowball. There is no way in the world I would send this guy any kind of money at this point. Please withdraw all of my bids and go sit on an upside down barstool. Thanks.

Also, if you check his profile, he logged in at 3:50AM this morning. He could have posted "lowball over" if he gave the slightest fuck.

I'm out and I'm making a topic about how shitty this is. Congrats on becoming my first avoided CAG.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Also, if you check his profile, he logged in at 3:50AM this morning. He could have posted "lowball over" if he gave the slightest fuck.

I'm out and I'm making a topic about how shitty this is. Congrats on becoming my first avoided CAG.[/QUOTE]
Same here, no sale from me. Just means it frees my budget up more for E's lowball!

I'll still pay if he ever decides he feels like showing up again, but this is extremely unprofessional.
I don't really care at this point.

He'd be a fool to show his face around here again.

I hope something really did happen to him and he's lying in a ditch in his crushed car, the cold weather is exhausting his last bit of energy and aside from his life flashing before his eyes, all he can think about is the lowball.

He probably didn't get the response he wanted for all his treasures and is just trying to wait it out. I've already reported him, feel free to do the same.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']He'd be a fool to show his face around here again.

I hope something really did happen to him and he's lying in a ditch in his crushed car, the cold weather is exhausting his last bit of energy and aside from his life flashing before his eyes, all he can think about is the lowball.

He probably didn't get the response he wanted for all his treasures and is just trying to wait it out. I've already reported him, feel free to do the same.[/QUOTE]

You need to calm down now, it was funny at first, now it's annoying.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']He'd be a fool to show his face around here again.

He probably didn't get the response he wanted for all his treasures and is just trying to wait it out. I've already reported him, feel free to do the same.[/QUOTE]
You're most likely right. I mean, he made a lowball so shortly after Christmas so he didn't get as many bidders as usual, plus he didn't have that many OMG MUST HAVE IT items.

No need to post ill-wishes against the OP.
If you participated in the lowball, feel free to bail out with no consequence.
You may also wait to see what Mr bungle has to say if/when he returns.

Good point pooky. My suggestion is to just smile and walk away. We are no longer obligated to our bids. A peep from the OP would be nice though. I just hope that nothing is wrong with him/her.

Erm... So I saw this bumped and thought it was active. But now I think I'm wrong. Anyone know of the current status on this? A 24-48 hr lowball from the 12th?

not till i get those 3 games!!! been wanting to play em for a while lol
im patient.. I do have doubts but I wont give up

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Hmm, my post about him lying in a ravine is gone.

Hey mr-bunghole, I want my copy of Bulletstorm.[/QUOTE]

My post is gone too... :lol:

at this point, it is two lowballs that have been botched beyond repair, i will never wish tragedy or a person harm over video games and stuff and i do hope he is ok, but i for one will never give that trust again. Explanation or not, we can all just move on to other great members hosting stuff and ruining my marriage through sales of stacks of nerdy delights.

Don't fret. Join us in the Friday the 13th Group Lowball! New items added. Starts January 6th and ends on Friday the 13th!

[quote name='sdragon']Don't fret. Join us in the Friday the 13th Group Lowball! New items added. Starts January 6th and ends on Friday the 13th![/QUOTE]
I hate when lowballs are advertised in advance. Why not just let us start and end in a week?

Wow. I'm glad I didn't bid. You guys do realize what his name means, right?

vYElZ.png

:lol:

[quote name='Blade']Wow. I'm glad I didn't bid. You guys do realize what his name means, right?

vYElZ.png

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh, the irony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back