sonypicures.com/uvredeem
MEN1 PZY3 R7GM F476

Grown Ups 2

sonypictures.com/uvredeem
GU2R KTGC YNNA PAW1

Dumb and Dumber Too
universaldigitalcopy.com
X4HLARJ4HAJN
Nice code drop, too bad they were already redeemed by the time I got here. Maybe next time.

In too tired for games tonight so here goes. Hope they work.

That's my boy

Mtdzy6mvd0zq3tp9

The call

C4whktbhaudzxh68

Batman bundle

Hyx3bhmk9y44

Sponge Bob. Nxypkj4apmpx

JP 1. Aa9rk6te4wt4

JP 2. Fa4kl4txm3wj

JP 3. Xe6pnh97wwm9

Digital copy plus or Google play should still work.

Sponge Bob. Nxypkj4apmpx

JP 1. Aa9rk6te4wt4

JP 2. Fa4kl4txm3wj

JP 3. Xe6pnh97wwm9

Digital copy plus or Google play should still work.
Hmm tried all on Google play and it said "invalid" not a minute after you posting it.... Boooooooo lol nah thanks for the drop man... They might still work on digital copy plus but I don't have a account on that and I'm sure they will be gone by the time I made one haha

All of those are universal studious and Paramount, which should be UV+itunes.. I don't believe Google Play is an option for any of those and digital copy plus is for Disney. Just to inform not being snarky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen some are able to redeem in Google play also. I'm not sure if its certain studios that allow it.
Yes certain one do. Sometimes Disney, most times Fox, always HBO, the others either don't or rarley do. Like Interstellar was a rare Paramount google play offer.

[quote name="mysticfail" post="12730593" timestamp="1433686305"]Yes certain one do. Sometimes Disney, most times Fox, always HBO, the others either don't or rarley do. Like Interstellar was a rare Paramount google play offer.[/quote]Actually Disney movies will now always redeem in Google play as long as you have the account linked to DMA.

These codes come from movies I buy. I probably won't get game of thrones since I haven't watched any of the series. If I stumble across one though I'll let you know.

All the ones I tried were already used.  How hard is it to say thank you?  Thank you Mr_hockey66 for doing this.

[quote name="Mr_hockey66" post="12813324" timestamp="1437193419"]It's a good day to die hard.

7004016517206814[/quote]Thanks Mr. Hockey I got it.

bread's done
Back