Mr_hockeys uv code drop thread.

FYI, if you use a Disney code with a digital copy at DMR first you can get two uses out of it. If you use it anywhere else first, you often only get one use from it.

That's how I roll devil man. I used it and sprinkles was able to use it as well. I thought you could actually get three uses. Dmr first then vudu then iTunes but it looks like only vudu or iTunes now.

HULK

upheoffer.com/jurassicworld

p6xf4atjmhmf

Robin Hood

upheoffer.com/jurassicworld

3j46w473l7xj

You will need to make an universal account but they link to UV

[quote name="Mr_hockey66" post="13042072" timestamp="1448047895"][background=rgb(23,25,31)]Trainwreck HD --> KY4JTXLTWKAW[/background]

[background=rgb(23,25,31)]Pixels SD --> 3ULXMV0EMLJKQH09[/background][/quote]Thanks Mr. Hockey got Trainwreck.

[quote name="kanekiken" post="13067251" timestamp="1448750934"]Anyone have a Disney Little Mermaid code?
I have an Aladdin code or HTTYD2 code I'm willing to trade.[/quote] There is a trading forum for what you want to do.

Your promotional code: 3KE3-WM2WDT-VLWZC4

Promotion details:
Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Congrats!

Because of your recent purchase from Amazon.com, you are receiving a promotion code redeemable for a free digital HD copy of Kung Fu Panda. The code will cover the full cost of this item.

This promotion is not redeemable on mobile, tablet or living room devices. Please use your web browser to visit http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051XQI84 and follow the steps outlined below.

1. Click More Purchase Options
2. Click Redeem a Gift Card or Promotion Code
3. Enter your unique promotional code that is at the top of this email and click submit.
4. You will receive confirmation that your promotion code was successfully redeemed. Exit out of the pop-up window.
5. Click the Buy Movie HD option.
6. You should receive an email confirming that a credit for the full value of the digital HD copy of Kung Fu Panda was applied to your order.

Please note onsite pricing will not change, however the order history will show a $0.00 charge for the title. Code is valid until 1/15/16 and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this.  I had a $2.00 credit for amazon video, so I bought the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie for $1.99, got a $1.00 amazon MP3 credit for buying it, then got Kung Fu Panda for free.  :)

oblivion - L3NRL4XPRAJK
here comes the boom - HDCN0GAWT3ZZFB87
HOTEL TRANSYLVANNIA - DTTJMGD2KXMPD5D3
total recall -C4T9T8EABBA2ACJ5
ARGO - TKY3KBFH66CC

These are all from Canada. Codes were used on flixster. Canadian iTunes should still work. ( or googled chrome with vpn/proxies to Canada and through iTunes should work)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot Hockey!!!! Merry Christmas and thanks for the drop, I was lucky enough to be on the computer when you dropped this  lol

bread's done
Back