Mr_hockeys uv code drop thread.

First of all, thank you all for the thread. I don’t know how I never got around to looking in here before, but I’ll certainly do so from now on.

So here’s a little thing I’ve found: it seems that sometime since the launch of Movies Anywhere, a whole bunch of older Warner digital copies got kinda reset so they could be redeemed again through MA.

So far I’ve been able to redeem:

-(Around MA launch) a very expired The Dark Knight iTunes/WMA code from the mask packaging edition that was never used and didn’t work before.
-(Last week) a Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection UV code I actually gave away at the time due to not being able to get around region locks. Code didn’t work a few months ago.
-(This week) old codes for Jupiter Ascending, The Dark Knight Rises, Argo and Sherlock Holmes 2 from this thread.

So, I have codes for Watchmen (Theatrical) and Inception for whoever wants to PM me to test this out. Can’t guarantee they’ll work, but they’d only redeem through Movies Anywhere.

Update: both taken and successfully redeemed. So, yeah, this is a thing.
I was able to redeem a handful of older codes I had so I definitely appreciate you posting this. I had tried them all a few months back and none of them redeemed. Funny thing is that they all came from older dvds and were all redeemed as hd.

2 coming at ya for harry potter and the half blood prince

T7PT6PEJFTT4
J6J6AW7YF6Y9

vudu was active possibly movies anywhere
I snagged the 2nd one. Thank you very much, kind sir!

Edit: And it does appear that it works for MA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hobbit Desolation of Smaug HD/UV (CA): WWJ477BFC92M

Smurfs 2 SD/UV (FR): FSMZUVJB23XPENZ1

The Dark Knight Rises HD/UV (UK): 6GQHJY74QGMM

The Dark Knight Rises HD/UV (UK): M2T6MMVMCYFK

_16QES_W61WQ551CH0JDDAG4

Black Panther Google play

Clue number 1 Marvel Character first letter of his name

Clue number 2 same character starts a new group 

2E3ZBUK8KQ9VW6JR1 _ _ V2CS

This movie had great special effects the missing letters are the code for effects

Star wars the force awakens google play

bread's done
Back