Mr_hockeys uv code drop thread.

_16QES_W61WQ551CH0JDDAG4

Black Panther Google play

Clue number 1 Marvel Character first letter of his name

Clue number 2 same character starts a new group
Whoever gets this one, please post the answer. It's driving me nuts. At this point I'd rather know the answer than have the movie.

Use a website called

Dvdupc.com. it has all the disc to digital movies and bar codes. Just use the bluray upc,scan it with your phone pay just 2.00 a movie. Its a great way to build your library

Last edited by a moderator:
Use a website called

Dvdupc.com. it has all the disc to digital movies and bar codes. Just use the bluray upc,scan it with your phone pay just 2.00 a movie. Its a great way to build your library
This is great info and I certainly appreciate it. Wanted Major League and Days of Thunder (yeah I know, not a great movie, but I was feeling nostalgic for my childhood). Walmart is selling Vudu codes for like $15-20 and I thought it was absurd compared to coming on here and trading or getting drops from guys like you.

Got this one! Thanks a ton. :D
Damn you got a good one lol

Not sure if these will have double redeems. I used vudu

Tomb raider (wb)

7a7fqsxsr7wgz666

Pacific rim uprising (universal)

Upbgwnx9wt4cldz2

Starlight it may be worth going back to gorrillas previous posts. Not many people knkw how to do the VPN trick. May be some others that were never claimed.

Since we’re giving out tips, here’s one I haven’t seen mentioned often: a whole bunch of Paramount titles (dating back probably since close from when they started using UV) actually have three redeems:

1. iTunes
2. UV through Vudu and such.
3. UV through the Paramount Movies app/site.

No one uses the app, so there’s a whole bunch of codes that still have a redeem left in them. The third redeem appears to have been eliminated for more recent titles, but it’s still active for stuff as recent as Downsizing and Mother!

Hey guys I have a paramount code for
Sherlock gnomes I want to test the three redeem if possible.

Post what you would like to get it on.

1. Itunes will be used first
2. Vudu will be next but will have more likes so less chance to win
3. Paramount website may not work but will have better odds to get it.

If you win please only use the code on the spot you have been given. I would like 3 people to be able to redeem it. Ill leave this up for an hour. Then we will start the testing process!

In the name of science. Cheapasses unite!

If you win please only use the code on the spot you have been given. I would like 3 people to be able to redeem it.
I am willing to try for the iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you win please only use the code on the spot you have been given. I would like 3 people to be able to redeem it. Ill leave this up for an hour. Then we will start the testing process!

Ill try the paramount app

Just a heads-up: this is a -very- recent code, so it will most likely only have a single UV redeem (and iTunes). It’s still well worth trying, though.

Edit: I don’t have the movie, so I can help with the currently unclaimed portion (Vudu UV), but I’ll gladly let anyone else take it.

I'll try the Vudu code

Ok guys that will work. Ill send the codes now.

Itunes went through.

Vudu was between 2 folks. Coin toss goes to h for heads. Sorry tygra

Got two uses out of it. Now to try for three.

We got three uses out of it people! 4 if you count I got it at Wal-Mart so I used the Insta watch feature.

Thank You to all of my test subjects. You have helped make this community a better place. 

Ok guys that will work. Ill send the codes now.

Itunes went through.
Vudu was between 2 folks. Coin toss goes to h for heads. Sorry tygra

Got two uses out of it. Now to try for three.

We got three uses out of it people! 4 if you count I got it at Wal-Mart so I used the Insta watch feature.

Thank You to all of my test subjects. You have helped make this community a better place.
Glad I was able to help Mr. Hockey thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that’s interesting! Then other recent stuff like the Saving Private Ryan reissue should apply too. Must have just run into some depleted codes before. Gonna be on the lookout then. :D

bread's done
Back