Ms Pacman 7-in-1 Wireless TV Game, $9.99 at Walmart

Picked one up $9.98 at Wal-Mart

Wireless reception is excellent even if not pointed derectly at the base. Included games all work well. Twisting the stick for Pole Position actualy works well. There is a tiny delay to the onscreen action, but it is really almost not noticeable, especially on these old games.

The control stick is a big improvement over the Ms Pacman II model. Much better directional control especially on MsPac. The wired model controls like crap on MsPac, but this one is MUCH better, but not perfect.

Emulations also have a few more sounds than the wired model.

Great construction on the stick and base. Very Sturdy. Retro wood panel nice touch.

For $10, you could do alot worse, and the no wires feature is great. Also, I like the batteries so this thing is all self contained, just plug it in and off you go.

This may be YMMV but I work at Sams Club which is owned by walmart and we sell the pac man plug and play and ms pacman plug in play shrink wrapped together for 9.98

WOW I hope this isn't a YMMV thing. For $10 i'll pick up a few of these and if they do work good I'll give one to my parents and one to my niece & nephew to play. If they don't work that good i'll just give mine to my niece & nephew. :lol:

[quote name='takingchase']This may be YMMV but I work at Sams Club which is owned by walmart and we sell the pac man plug and play and ms pacman plug in play shrink wrapped together for 9.98[/QUOTE]
Sweet!

NJ Foks,

The Walmart at Route 46 @ SaddleBrook have a few of these.
OF course, I had to pick this up this sweet deal for the misses.

[quote name='Nephilim']The control stick is a big improvement over the Ms Pacman II model. Much better directional control especially on MsPac. The wired model controls like crap on MsPac, but this one is MUCH better, but not perfect. [/QUOTE]

Is the Ms. Pac Man II wired one uncontrollable?

I got the Ms. Pac Man II model (the 7-in1) that came with an expansion key, mainly because it included Dig Dug unlike the other retro sets... should i return this and just go for the wireless one?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Sweet![/QUOTE]

ya, I'm not sure if it's just my store or not. since it kind of seems like walmart is trying to get rid of them as well I'm thinking it might not be. We had a big flatbed full of them by all our other clearence stuff. Some guy bought most of them though. That's the problem with working at Sams Club you deal with cocky business owners who hoard good deals for resale. These guys are never nice about anything, usually complete douchebags to all the employees. It's cool though, their crappy businesses will go under in a year or two anyways.

[quote name='Troz1820']You just reminded me that I picked this up at Target for $9.99 yesterday. Meant to post that on here... DOH![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info picked this up today for $9.99 also.

[quote name='takingchase']This may be YMMV but I work at Sams Club which is owned by walmart and we sell the pac man plug and play and ms pacman plug in play shrink wrapped together for 9.98[/QUOTE]

This was part of the Christmas sale. I'm pretty sure it was chain wide. The sale also incudes the Dragon Ball Z game and a few others.

Seems lots of Walmarts and Targets are clearing toys out. I bought my father the Jakks Pacific World Poker Tour Plug-N-Play controller for $7.00. I'm going to give it to him for his Birthday. I bought the fishing Plug-N-Play for $5.00 at Target for myself. Wal-Mart also had the DBZ controller, the Frogger controller, and the Outrun Controllers for cheap (warning - frogger sucks - not made by Jakks Pacific).

[quote name='siamesellama']Does this use infrared for communication? It looked like an IR reciever on the box so I didn't pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's like a TV remote, but it's very responsive even when not aimed at the unit. On a side note, my friend beat Pole Position. I never knew it actually ended.

Florence KY still has 2 in stock after I grabbed a couple this morning. If any of you locals wants um better hurry up.

8 damn batteries............ But mine were only $9.87 each :D

alot of places are clearing these and the wired viersions because there is a new version. The new version is "game Key" compatable, they allow small keys to hook into the controller and add more games. I saw that version at CC & the game key it came with had ralley-X and dig dug. Of course the new versions cost the same as the MSRP of old versions.

[quote name='KingDox']alot of places are clearing these and the wired viersions because there is a new version. The new version is "game Key" compatable, they allow small keys to hook into the controller and add more games. I saw that version at CC & the game key it came with had ralley-X and dig dug. Of course the new versions cost the same as the MSRP of old versions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got the "game key" Ms. Pacman version with Dig Dug and Rally-X for $20 at CC... haven't opened it yet.

But people say that the wireless joystick is much easier to use then any of the Ms. Pacman unit, which is craptacular according to some... i doubt they improved the joystick in the "game key"Ms. Pacman unit.

[quote name='addicted2games']Got the Ms Pac-man 7 in 1 wireless at Target for $9.99 today. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

Is this deal YMMV?

I got all excited when I spotted this at Target but when I used the price scanner in one of the aisles, it still showed up as $35.99!

Do i have to bring it to the cashier's counter for the price to be $9.99?

[quote name='sabin23']Is this deal YMMV?

I got all excited when I spotted this at Target but when I used the price scanner in one of the aisles, it still showed up as $35.99!

Do i have to bring it to the cashier's counter for the price to be $9.99?[/QUOTE]

Try a WalMart instead... should be 9.99.

[quote name='sabin23']Is this deal YMMV?

Do i have to bring it to the cashier's counter for the price to be $9.99?[/QUOTE]
wow thats crazy. The shelf even said $9.99 at my Target. There wasnt a clearance sticker on it, in fact there was no price tag. It rang at this price like it was the normal price.

I was at a local Walmart (Neenah, WI) yesterday and they had a shelf full of these listed with an everyday low price of $4.88. I picked up one for me and one for my sister.

[quote name='videodrone']I was at a local Walmart (Neenah, WI) yesterday and they had a shelf full of these listed with an everyday low price of $4.88. I picked up one for me and one for my sister.[/QUOTE]

Same $4.88 here. I picked up one for each tv in the house.

bread's done
Back