MS Wireless Network Adapter for 360 $60+ shipping

Ive ordered from them and never had any problems. They just had the hdmi cable and adapter on their a couple days ago for $29.99.

wow that went fast. keep wathcing though because pretty much everyday now it has been next gen game system stuff. Oh and they also had some wii stuff too!!!

(wondering if anyone saw what I did there...)

If I had seen this two days ago, I might have jumped on it. I picked up an open box clearance one from CC last night for $50, and it works good, so I'm set.

sold out while i was filling out my credit card info and submitted my order, i sent them an email

fuck fuck fuck.

I paid full price about a week ago -_- only discount i got was the 10% CC gamer's club thing.

I knew I should'velistened to the cheapass inside me and waited >_>

[quote name='DarkD-']...
I paid full price about a week ago...

I knew I should'velistened to the cheapass inside me and waited >_>[/quote]

I think we've all experienced that.

You guys know that some Linksys adapter can be used to connect your 360 to your wireless network. I got mine online used for under $20. It's 802.11b but still fast enough. If you want I can look to see what particular model it is.

Well, if you guy's who bought a 360 on release day bought the wifi adapter also, then you would have only been paying $50/year for it at this point. :)

[quote name='DarkD-']fuck fuck fuck.

I paid full price about a week ago -_- only discount i got was the 10% CC gamer's club thing.

I knew I should'velistened to the cheapass inside me and waited >_>[/quote]

There are tons of other better wireless adaptors for alot cheaper than 90 dollars.

I personally was OK with paying the extra money so I could just snap it on and it worked. Plus, my network port quit working which is why I needed the wireless adapter in the first place.

[quote name='Zytos']You guys know that some Linksys adapter can be used to connect your 360 to your wireless network. I got mine online used for under $20. It's 802.11b but still fast enough. If you want I can look to see what particular model it is.[/QUOTE]
YES

[quote name='Zytos']You guys know that some Linksys adapter can be used to connect your 360 to your wireless network. I got mine online used for under $20. It's 802.11b but still fast enough. If you want I can look to see what particular model it is.[/QUOTE]
it seems most people have reliability problems with the non-ms ones though

[quote name='rizzo']it seems most people have reliability problems with the non-ms ones though[/quote]

Can't comment on that, but the MS adapter does support 802.11a; most wireless bridges do not, especially the less expensive ones. If you get a dual-band router, you can dedicate the 802.11a radio to the 360: more bandwidth and less prone to interference from 2.4 GHz devices. I talked to some guys from the MS Home division at a trade show, and 802.11a is what they recommend if you're using the Media Center functions on your 360 (i.e., streaming video).

[quote name='morpheusx']when it comes to gaming, I just seem to really prefer Hard Wiring. That way I know its not any of my stuff causing a lag.[/quote]

But how can you be sure your wired hub/router is performing better than a wireless unit? A router will still lose packets, regardless of delivery method.

just got mine yesterday fast shipping and it fully works. great price for what would cost as much if m$ were not a greedy whore of a nickel and dime company (still like it tho lol)

The $60 Open Box Wireless Adapter is back up in stock on http://stootsi.com right now.

The deal's been active for a couple hours now and if anyone wants it you better hurry or it's going to sell out like last time.

Thanks! I actually got a 360 earlier today and I was frustrated that I couldn't get it online, so this was perfect timing!

[quote name='morpheusx']when it comes to gaming, I just seem to really prefer Hard Wiring. That way I know its not any of my stuff causing a lag.[/quote]

I picked one of these up for $55(!!!!) at my Walmart a few months ago. The ONLY deal I've ever gotten there... I don't know what the problem was, but it rang up at $55. Not really any noticeable lag - COD4 runs great, Halo 3 runs great, and my download speeds are decent. Although sometimes the DHCP settings get all weird. It fixes itself once I restart my router though.

bread's done
Back