MTV Games - Rock Band Drum Kit for Xbox 360 $10

Might want to mention that it's open box. Does EA still do replacements on drums? Might be a great deal if they still do since these might be prone to defects.

Gamestop has them on sale this week for $30.

I'ld rather just call around find which store has it, and pick one up brand new and have it that day for the extra $15. Either way its still a good deal and thanks for posting.

[quote name='Wario64']Might want to mention that it's open box. Does EA still do replacements on drums? Might be a great deal if they still do since these might be prone to defects.[/QUOTE]

60 days, good thing too since my kick pedal lasted less than 6 weeks!

[quote name='gaggil']Best Buy also has these for 29.99 online and instore.[/QUOTE]

I know we had the PS2/3 ones in store at that price at the Green Bay store. I didn't look to see if the Xbox ones were that cheap.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Gamestop has them on sale this week for $30.

I'ld rather just call around find which store has it, and pick one up brand new and have it that day for the extra $15. Either way its still a good deal and thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how many you have in your area, but I live in Atlanta. There's not a store in Atlanta that still has the 360 version. The PS version is very easy to come by.

bread's done
Back