Munchkin or DVD Comic Book Collections

SpiderLocMTGO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I'm looking to buy the Munchkin Cards from Steve Jackson Games, I have the original set and the 4th and 5th expansions, I'm looking for either the other expansions or the spin-offs.

I'm also looking for the "complete" DVD collections of comics like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Spide...sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1205585706&sr=8-1 , but almost any of the marvel series works.

If anyone knows where I can get one of these for less than the going price (or has one they want to get rid of), let me know! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I love Munchkin! When I was looking for Munchkin cards I found that the best place to buy them is from www.thoughthammer.com. The only trick is they have flat rate shipping so it is the same if you buy one thing or five things. They do have free shipping but I think you have to buy $125 worth of items before it will kick in.

thanks, i checked it out, they have pretty good prices, but I'd have to buy a few things at a time for the shipping to be reasonable. anyone else have any ideas?

Borders bookstores often times carry the munchkin decks. Just use one of their % any one item coupons. I believe there is a coupon for 25% of at the moment.

bread's done
Back