My Bag of Crap from Woot

Theenternal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Once in awhile woot.com will have "A bag of crap" for their feature item. These can be during their once a day deals, or during a woot off (A new item will replace the sold out on during 1-2 days). Bags of crap are random, but from reading at http://www.bagsofcrap.com/ the percentage of getting something valuable is high. Bags of crap are 1 dollar, and everything is 5 dollars to ship on woot. You can get up to 3 craps for your order giving you 1 bag with 3 craps for 8 dollars. Although the number of items and dollar amount spent doesn't really seem to be related.

Here are some pictures from my package that came in a few days ago.

1x Woot Bucket I believe # 1897
(5 mp3 playas)
2x 4gb Sansa *Tested and working
1x 2gb Sansa (e250) Tested and working
1x 2gb Sansa (c250)
1x 1gb Sansa (m250)

1x IP6220 Photo Printer with LCD screen and sealed inks! New
1x Remote Control Flying Helicopter
1x Fuse?
1x Skim Shark pool cleaner. (He would go great with a leak frog) retail 69?
3x Wireless Thermometers outdoor sensors
5x earbuds
2x charger
1x USB to mini usb cable
1 xLondon return tag

(The box was about halfway opened (1ft gap), I'm surprised it all stayed inside, or perhaps maybe it didn't.

DSCN2282.jpg

DSCN2316.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg

Your dog looks like its about to devour a soul.

Crazy on the woot box though, i had no idea they had decent things in the mystery boxes.

yea someone got a 61" tv, a few months ago, a good bit of people got tvs, this shipment the good ones mostly had hordes of mp3 players and roombas. I was hoping for a boat in my mystery box

I've always wanted to get a Bushel of Coconuts, but they sell out the second I see them go up.

Oh yeah - beautiful dog. The first dog I can remember my family having was a Husky we'd named Quin (from some old 60s song, "The Mighty Quin," by Manfred Mann) that was the greatest dog ever, and all the ones we got after him were never as good.

[quote name='Strell']I've always wanted to get a Bushel of Coconuts, but they sell out the second I see them go up.

Oh yeah - beautiful dog. The first dog I can remember my family having was a Husky we'd named Quin (from some old 60s song, "The Mighty Quin," by Manfred Mann) that was the greatest dog ever, and all the ones we got after him were never as good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, as for the Brightly Opened Calzone, I was able to get it with the wootaliyzer, 2nd time it worked for me. I was on the phone not paying attention and the alarm went off, so I walked to the computer and accepted the transaction. The first time I wasn't around to buy :(, but it had me to confirmation page.

[quote name='KSHLove']wow didnt know the bag of crap was actually worth buying. I'll buy one the next time it's offered.[/quote]
Good luck with that. So many people try to buy the Bag of Crap the Woot servers usually tank during the few minute period they're available.

I've been Wooting for close to a year now. I've seen 8*? seperate BoC offerings and never got past the "how many do you want" page.

*Counting the multiple BoC offerings on April Fool's this year as one offering.

Wow nice

I love the dog too btw. My girlfriend has a husky and i love them.

I really need to try to get one of these BoC's. Did people really get a 61'inch TV? From the link to the bagofcrap.com site, it looks like some people may have lied about some of the price values/quanities?

Still is good to get the TV for that price, lol.

Do they have these once a month?

Yay for great buys. Glad you did well. I hardly ever check woot, and I've never even known about the Bag of Crap. Best of luck to anyone who manages to grab a future one.

[quote name='Theenternal']Once in awhile woot.com will have "A bag of crap" for their feature item. These can be during their once a day deals, or during a woot off (A new item will replace the sold out on during 1-2 days). Bags of crap are random, but from reading at http://www.bagsofcrap.com/ the percentage of getting something valuable is high. Bags of crap are 1 dollar, and everything is 5 dollars to ship on woot. You can get up to 3 craps for your order giving you 1 bag with 3 craps for 8 dollars. Although the number of items and dollar amount spent doesn't really seem to be related.

Here are some pictures from my package that came in a few days ago.

1x Woot Bucket I believe # 1897
(5 mp3 playas)
2x 4gb Sansa *Tested and working
1x 2gb Sansa (e250) Tested and working
1x 2gb Sansa (c250)
1x 1gb Sansa (m250)

1x IP6220 Photo Printer with LCD screen and sealed inks! New
1x Remote Control Flying Helicopter
1x Fuse?
1x Skim Shark pool cleaner. (He would go great with a leak frog) retail 69?
3x Wireless Thermometers outdoor sensors
5x earbuds
2x charger
1x USB to mini usb cable
1 xLondon return tag

(The box was about halfway opened (1ft gap), I'm surprised it all stayed inside, or perhaps maybe it didn't.

DSCN2282.jpg

DSCN2316.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg
[/quote]

Dude, that is an awesome BOC. Last week, I got that same bucket. I got a digital weather station, a delta first class travel kit, and about 6 calendars.

I got a huge box of coffee pods from Woot with my BOC...216 servings. And I'm not a coffee drinker..lol Anyone want it? It's going for like $35 on Ebay but I'll take $20 shipped to get rid of it.

How much does a BoC cost? and how often ae they put up?

NVM, if i actually read it, I'd see the OP already answered the first question for me.

I gave the printer and skim shark to my parents. Sold the 1gig to a friend, the 4 gig to Suko 32, the 2gig e250 I swapped with my nephews glitching one. Sent Brian9824 about my last 4gb. If the does not buy it ill post it's availability.

That leaves me with the a c250 with a loose earphone jack. All the other mp3 players worked fine if anyone wants that ill sell it for 5 dollars + shipping lol, (no wires)

Thanks and good luck future wooters :)

bread's done
Back