My Best Buy adventure

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
so I bought some dvds for the mrs today, had 15 buck gift certificate cause I bought a new printer on saturday, and woman calls me over to the register as she is givning the woman on line ahead of me her change

ONE PENNY

the woman looks at the penny and says "im not taking this"
"excuse me" says the clerk
"this penny is dirty i want a newer one"

this women felt her penny was too dirty and wanted a clean one
and she threw a fit

the manager had to open the register to give the woman a new shiny penny

at one point I was searching my pockets for change, I wanted to slap down a dime and say take this and go home.

but as usual my pockets were empty :(

[quote name='$hady']so whats the big deal? I make them give me crisp dollars instead of old wadded up wrinkly ones all the time.[/quote]

Why? Money is money.

everyone should have taken turns slapping her, Airplane style.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']that's some annoying shit, asking for a better dollar bill, much less a damn penny[/quote]

agreed, your just gonna spend it eventualy anyways.

[quote name='62t']On a related note today I saw a penny on the floor and I was too lazy to pick it up.[/quote]

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU THATS A FREAKING GUIDE FOR FREE! :lol:

[quote name='jetlag16'][quote name='62t']On a related note today I saw a penny on the floor and I was too lazy to pick it up.[/quote]

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU THATS A FREAKING GUIDE FOR FREE! :lol:[/quote]

or something to throw at someone when youre pissed.

well when your a cashier you have to make the customer happy... even if it is a stupid penny. I once counted about 20 dollars in nickels in the express lane at the grocery store I was cashiering at (I wouldn't have done it if there were many customers).
Stupid "clean" money obsessors... even if they are shiny they are still probably someones "ass pennies".

[quote name='AngellicLulu']well when your a cashier you have to make the customer happy... even if it is a stupid penny. I once counted about 20 dollars in nickels in the express lane at the grocery store I was cashiering at (I wouldn't have done it if there were many customers).
[/quote]
:lol: I hope I never have to do that.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']well when your a cashier you have to make the customer happy... even if it is a stupid penny. I once counted about 20 dollars in nickels in the express lane at the grocery store I was cashiering at (I wouldn't have done it if there were many customers).
Stupid "clean" money obsessors... even if they are shiny they are still probably someones "ass pennies".[/quote]

wow and i thought i had it bad when at the pizzeria i work at some lady came in with one of those paper bags and dumped the change on my counter and says can i get a pizza with that? My boss looks and walks to the kitchen and just laughs out loud...i stood their stooopified..

bread's done
Back