My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT NEWS GUYS! THE DEALS ARE BACK

The bad news, Meh deals!

$30 off Borderlands 2
$10 off Sly Cooper Theives in Time
$20 off NHL 13
$40 for Skylanders Portal Owners Pack

[quote name='cubeenigma']GREAT NEWS GUYS! THE DEALS ARE BACK

The bad news, Meh deals!

$30 off Borderlands 2
$20 off NHL 13
$40 for Skylanders Portal Owners Pack[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing the $30 off Borderlands 2?mimseemthe other 3 offers but not that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
30$ off borderlands 2 huh ? hasnt bestbuy put this game on sale for 39.99$ a few times already ? mabye they will do it again soon and we could get a 10$ borderlands 2 ! while i dont want the game i could use it as flip bait or i could trade it with someone online for a game that i acually do want to play

$30 for BL2 is a great price. A price drop with a $30 coupon on top of it would be a fantastic deal. Although I don't see that coupon listed on my RZ page yet...

[quote name='cubeenigma']GREAT NEWS GUYS! THE DEALS ARE BACK

The bad news, Meh deals!

$30 off Borderlands 2
$20 off NHL 13
$40 for Skylanders Portal Owners Pack[/QUOTE]

Like someone else also noted - Apart from the $30 off BL2 everything seems to show under 'Gamer's Club Offers' once you log onto the BB RZ site.

Anyone able to see the $30 off on BB's site? If so, could we get a link?

[quote name='Adrianh92']Do these coupons stack with price match? Gamestop has BL2 for $39.99 this week![/QUOTE]

No one or the other.

fuck Borderlands with no level increase bullshit.

weird. it was there when I posted but now it's gone. must have been a mistake. oh well it's just the other 3 now

and these never have stacked with sale prices. they are off original prices unfortunately

[quote name='cubeenigma']weird. it was there when I posted but now it's gone. must have been a mistake. oh well it's just the other 3 now

and these never have stacked with sale prices. they are off original prices unfortunately[/QUOTE]

these have always stacked with sale prices from bestbuy for me, no override needed. I am hoping for a msrp/ sales drop from bestbuy

[quote name='zzamaro']Wasn't ZoE HD going to have an offer? Or is that for the silver/paid membership thing?[/QUOTE]
Yes. It's in the magazine that you can pay $5 for or get for free with Rewards Zone Unlocked.

[quote name='YBX87']these have always stacked with sale prices from bestbuy for me, no override needed. I am hoping for a msrp/ sales drop from bestbuy[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not sure what cubeenigma was talking about. These RZ offers always stack with sale prices.

The first line under the offer states "Markdowns taken from sale prices."

I might do the Skylanders Giant deal. I've always thought $60 for the pack for people with a portal was too much. $40 for the game and a giant figure is alright I guess.

[quote name='Hoffer']I might do the Skylanders Giant deal. I've always thought $60 for the pack for people with a portal was too much. $40 for the game and a giant figure is alright I guess.[/QUOTE]

I think it was on sale at Target for around $30 recently, so it may pay to wait for sales elsewhere if you are not in a hurry.

[quote name='Dund3r']The Borderlands 2 offer is working now.[/QUOTE]

Awesome game. Definitely worth $30 (easily worth $60 also), but the normal retail price should be less considering this has been out for awhile. I'd love to see a price drop soon to grab another copy at $20 or less.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I think it was on sale at Target for around $30 recently, so it may pay to wait for sales elsewhere if you are not in a hurry.[/QUOTE]

It was indeed, I picked one up for $30 at Target. Surprisingly good deal there.

Maybe a stupid wishful question but I'm fairly new to best buy policies...I there ANY chance of using the borderlands offer on a purchase I made 3 weeks ago (basically a price adjustment? Again maybe stupid but I'm not super familiar with all their policies)

[quote name='Mikey115']Maybe a stupid wishful question but I'm fairly new to best buy policies...I there ANY chance of using the borderlands offer on a purchase I made 3 weeks ago (basically a price adjustment? Again maybe stupid but I'm not super familiar with all their policies)[/QUOTE]

as always Best Buy returns are Ymmv.
If you purchased it for $59.99 three weeks ago then you should be able to return/rebuy with the $30 offer here.

If you got it on sale 3 weeks ago then when you rebuy it, you wont get the sale price.

Either way you could get it for $30. with a Return and repurchase but good luck if your trying to get it discounted more than $30 off

Just noticed something that these coupons don't typically state (there has been some disagreement but most of the RZ coupons have stated that the price was off of MSRP and they have not stacked)... the first line says it is valid on sale prices. "Markdowns taken from sale prices. Limit 1 offer per membership."

Does anyone know if you preorder a game at Best Buy what day you have to pick it up by to get the $20 reward zone credit? This doesn't have to do with price matching, I just don't think I'll be able to pick up Tomb Raider until Monday.

Right you are. You have to pick it up within 1 week.

Does anyone know whether I have to go into the store to pickup Borderlands 2 with the RZ promotion, or can I also order it online and have it ship to me?

[quote name='Investor']Right you are. You have to pick it up within 1 week.

Does anyone know whether I have to go into the store to pickup Borderlands 2 with the RZ promotion, or can I also order it online and have it ship to me?[/QUOTE]

In-store only. From the fine print:

"Valid only at Best Buy® stores in the U.S.A. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid on any BestBuy.com® order, including in-store pickup."

Just bought Ticket to Ride full with all the DLCs. For those who were wondering about the "Hot Seat," which allows more than 1 person to play on your computer. I can confirm that there isn't a hot seat option. When you first start up the game, you are given the option to play as Solo or Online. Underneat those 2 options, you can chose whether to play against 2-5 people on your solo or online play. That's too bad really. I would have loved to play with my other family members.

[quote name='proKoyeon']so just to confirm, I can price-match Amazon/Gamestop to $39.99 then use the $30 GRZ coupon to make it $9.99? for BL2[/QUOTE]
System won't allow it. You might get lucky with a manger overide but I doubt it.

[quote name='proKoyeon']so just to confirm, I can price-match Amazon/Gamestop to $39.99 then use the $30 GRZ coupon to make it $9.99? for BL2[/QUOTE]

No, that is considered a double dip. Wont work unless you get a mgr override.

[quote name='mrclutch']System won't allow it. You might get lucky with a manger overide but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

I just went over lunch - my cashier was new so the manager was next to her helping her out...she looked at my coupon and my Amazon print out and said "Yep, you can do that" and got it for $10.xx

She did type in her "number", not sure if that means it was overridden or not but she was very nonchalant about it.

[quote name='proKoyeon']I just went over lunch - my cashier was new so the manager was next to her helping her out...she looked at my coupon and my Amazon print out and said "Yep, you can do that" and got it for $10.xx

She did type in her "number", not sure if that means it was overridden or not but she was very nonchalant about it.[/QUOTE]

That deal is the very definition of YMMV. The coupon states "Not valid when combined with other coupons or offers." PMs are considered an "offer". Regardless, congrats on the great deal on a great game but others probably shouldn't get their hopes up.

[quote name='vince726']does anyone know if the Skylanders Portal is for the Wii U one? Thanks..[/QUOTE]

Its not one of the listed SKUs in the offer. There isnt even a Portal Owners Pack for Wii U, just the Giants Starter Pack.

The number of people on here who don't read a damn thing other than what they WANT TO READ astounds me.

[quote name='PDJ']The number of people on here who don't read a damn thing other than what they WANT TO READ astounds me.[/QUOTE]

I'm just surprised they can read at all...

[quote name='camelking6969']if I read it correctly, I can get a used copy for 15 dollars, for borderlands 2[/QUOTE]

Then obviously reading isn't your strength.

So umm since Gamestop lowered the price of Borderlands 2 down to 39.99 think I could PM and use the $30 off coupon to get it for 10 bucks?

[quote name='Ace69']So umm since Gamestop lowered the price of Borderlands 2 down to 39.99 think I could PM and use the $30 off coupon to get it for 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Typically not as it's considered a double dip. However, there has been some reports of being able to double dip PM and a coupon but it seems to be rare.

Hmm I'll try it tommorrow, seems easy enough.

First ask for the pricematch, and show my coupon barcode on my phone To be scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back