My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dund3r']I'm amazed at how popular Kirby is. I haven't played Kirby games in about 15 years. Good deals for you guys though![/QUOTE]

To quote the great Trey Songs "play that shit again"

[quote name='Illmatic73']So every store within a 100 miles says "ship to store" for Kirby, so how likely will one have it? Lol[/QUOTE]

I'd say there's a really good chance considering most of us who have had that appear and posted found multiple copies at the store.

[quote name='bshirk']I'd say there's a really good chance considering most of us who have had that appear and posted found multiple copies at the store.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My local store said "Ship to Store", but had 6 copies on the shelf.

Just picked up my copy of Kirby. This is the price I was hoping for. I was also worried about the "ship to store", but my local Best Buy had well over 20 copies in stock.

[quote name='bshirk']I'd say there's a really good chance considering most of us who have had that appear and posted found multiple copies at the store.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I was able to snag a Kirby today. My store had at least three copies left. :applause:

As others stated found about 5 copies of Kirby in store even though only option was ship to store online. Used $10 in reward carts from the Facebook deal and walked out with Kirby for $10.

[quote name='bardockkun']If that was the case then in the case of this WiiU dry spell, they'd, oh I don't know make some goddamn new Player's Choice titles? You'd think with them having bundled Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros. that we'd get them as Player's Choice, but nope, doesn't seem to be the case...[/QUOTE]

THIS

I was honestly stunned that Nintendo didn't cut NSMBW, Mario Kart Wii, Galaxy 2, Kirby RTD, etc. down to $20/30 during the holidays...they did that with GameCube games during the Wii's initial dry spell.

Grr printed out my coupon for Kirby , but guy at register said the coupon has been used??? How is that possible? It says "duplicate data found" when he scanned it

[quote name='perfectsil']Grr printed out my coupon for Kirby , but guy at register said the coupon has been used??? How is that possible? It says "duplicate data found" when he scanned it[/QUOTE]

because its not a coupon. after you have claimed the offer on BB reward zone, when you go to purchase the game, just give them your reward zone card/number/phone number and after they total everything it will automatically deduct amount off. it does take a couple of seconds for the system to process it be a little patient if it doesn't discount right away.

[quote name='Triz']As others stated found about 5 copies of Kirby in store even though only option was ship to store online. Used $10 in reward carts from the Facebook deal and walked out with Kirby for $10.[/QUOTE]

+1. Loving BB these days.

The website stated there wasn't any available in my area either but there were three copies at my local store .......SCORED!!

[quote name='coolrust']is there any some sort of seal on this package? all the copies i saw doesn't have any seal.[/QUOTE]
Not as far as I know, I figure it being a pain in the ass to open the flap without damaging the box in anyway was a seal in it's own way.

The store in Brandon, FL has probably more than 10 copies of Kirby. Says it ships in 5-7 days, but they had plenty. They were all in plastic boxes that had gray tops, and they all seemed to be in good condition

[quote name='bardockkun']Not as far as I know, I figure it being a pain in the ass to open the flap without damaging the box in anyway was a seal in it's own way.[/QUOTE]

haha true, thought the same thing when opening it

On the topic of reward zone... anyone else notice the little bit today about how all transactions may not clear till the 23rd and the bit that lets you know how much you've spent towards Silver is missing?

On top of that I still have purchases pending from January 2nd... Maybe some sort of system upgrade is on the way which might explain all the delays.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']On the topic of reward zone... anyone else notice the little bit today about how all transactions may not clear till the 23rd and the bit that lets you know how much you've spent towards Silver is missing?

On top of that I still have purchases pending from January 2nd... Maybe some sort of system upgrade is on the way which might explain all the delays.[/QUOTE]
It's normal, they do this every year in February.

my store had like 20 copies even though the website said they could get it in 5-7 days

i already had it but i picked it up for my nephew

Found 1 copy and bought it.

Question: Is the CD included in the Wii case?

Although it was encased in a plastic lock-box when I bought it, I am concerned that the outer box has no seal / theft protection.

Once I got home, I opened it and it has the book and the sealed Wii case inside, but the CD is either missing or included in the sealed Wii case. Before I open it, I want to make sure everything is there.

Thanks!

[quote name='flix1']Found 1 copy and bought it.

Question: Is the CD included in the Wii case?

Although it was encased in a plastic lock-box when I bought it, I am concerned that the outer box has no seal / theft protection.

Once I got home, I opened it and it has the book and the sealed Wii case inside, but the CD is either missing or included in the sealed Wii case. Before I open it, I want to make sure everything is there.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

It's in the case.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Dammit I have 240pts and have 64 pending points since a couple months ago. I guess that service going on won't update my points till the 23rd.[/QUOTE]

If you need quick points do the Best Buy Reward Zone app om facebook. You get 25 points a day per question and the points post to your account in a few minutes.

[quote name='slimklp']If you need quick points do the Best Buy Reward Zone app om facebook. You get 25 points a day per question and the points post to your account in a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

I did but i don't see it on my account

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']I did but i don't see it on my account[/QUOTE]

Thats weird, it always post to my account automatically maybe you need to wait fo a bit.

If anyone is having trouble with the best buy website stating that an item is either not in stock or needs to be shipped to store, check out Milo, either the website or app. It's always been accurate for me in terms of knowing if something is in stock or not.

[quote name='slimklp']Thats weird, it always post to my account automatically maybe you need to wait fo a bit.[/QUOTE]

Points won't be updated until the 23rd for everyone...look below your point total when you log in.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Points won't be updated until the 23rd for everyone...look below your point total when you log in.[/QUOTE]

for purchases. these polls should post instantly though

Just picked up a copy of Kirby at my local store, they had about 10 in stock. Used a $15 RZ certificate, resulting in a grand total of $5.24 out of pocket.

Kirby ...Bestbuy in Southland MI has about 15 copies left... They have the bigger CE plastic cases on them keep an eye out.

So i havent really seen anyone speak about the turtle beach XP400 $50 off offer. So i went into best buy today and tried something out. So the turtle beach XP400 are on sale on amazon sold by amazon for 185.99. I tried to have best buy price match it and then use the $50 offer on top of the price match well... it didnt work. The best buy system has the price already pre set in the computer to drop $50 of the reg $219 the turtle beach normally cost. So if any one was thinking of trying that it probably wont work. But im still pretty happy for the price i got the headset for, i paid $159.99 out the door using a $10 reward cert and no sales tax since the state of Oregon doesnt charge sales tax. About the kirby dream collection my best buy had 3 of them as of today.

I did a ship to store for the Kirby collection with the plan of doing a return & rebuy. Picked it up and told customer service what I wanted to do, and they said not a problem. Then, they asked if I had just picked the item up today, which I had. I was then told I would have to wait 24 hours before they could process anything with it.

Is this common? This is the first time I have tried this, and it's not a big deal to have to go back tomorrow, but just wondering if I should expect this if I need to do this in the future.

Belgarath the Ancient One

[quote name='BelgarathTAO']I did a ship to store for the Kirby collection with the plan of doing a return & rebuy. Picked it up and told customer service what I wanted to do, and they said not a problem. Then, they asked if I had just picked the item up today, which I had. I was then told I would have to wait 24 hours before they could process anything with it.

Is this common? This is the first time I have tried this, and it's not a big deal to have to go back tomorrow, but just wondering if I should expect this if I need to do this in the future.

Belgarath the Ancient One[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's been their policy for a while. Or it always is at my local store.

I've been keeping an eye out for new @Gamer rewards. Looks like there is something associated with Spec Ops on there now. If you look at the offers is says "Want more Spec Ops: The Line? Click here!". When you click it brings you to a login site but requires your @Gamer account number. I have no idea what mine is (probably on my physical magazines at home), so I can't investigate any further. Anyone wanna look into this?

[quote name='mpaullin']I've been keeping an eye out for new @Gamer rewards. Looks like there is something associated with Spec Ops on there now. If you look at the offers is says "Want more Spec Ops: The Line? Click here!". When you click it brings you to a login site but requires your @Gamer account number. I have no idea what mine is (probably on my physical magazines at home), so I can't investigate any further. Anyone wanna look into this?[/QUOTE]

+1, the account number on my physical magazine won't work.

Judging from what it says on the page,

Unlocked members: Please sign in to the digital edition of @GAMER magazine using the subscription account number found in your email.

I think this offer may have something to do with when they start rolling out the subscriptions to the digital version of @Gamer.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']+1, the account number on my physical magazine won't work.[/QUOTE]

I have a physical subscription as well. Didn't have a mag with me, so I logged into my account at the @gamer website and tried the account number tied to my subscription.

No luck.

Yeah it looks like if you want to access those deals you need to switch over to the digital version because my account number for my magazine won't work. Not sure what to do.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']These expired last week. Did we not get a new set?[/QUOTE]

Was wondering the same, wouldn't mind another one like the $20 off resistance collection, but preferably something I have yet to pick up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back