My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Remember Me is awesome, I've enjoyed it immensely.

That said, Amazon already has it at 47.50 (from a 3rd party) / 48.50 so this is probably just a step ahead of an impending msrp drop.

Remember Me is awesome, I've enjoyed it immensely.

That said, Amazon already has it at 47.50 (from a 3rd party) / 48.50 so this is probably just a step ahead of an impending msrp drop.
the game got slaughtered in reviews by most major american gaming review sites. It will probably def drop to msrp price of $40 soon

Remember me is the kind of title, like FUSE that you have no reason not to check out...but not before it hits the magic 19.99 price point
LOL, it is an insult to both fuse and remember in the same sentence. Fuse looks like another another third person shooter similar to army of two. Another of EAs failed experiment.

links not working to "unlock" the PS All-stars deal, and I'm not seeing a way to do so on the reward zone site where they usually have them..I've got a $25 g.c. to use. A little help pwease!.

So I just signed up for GCU last week, are these things added to my account or how does it work?
Just have your RZ # linked to your bestbuy.com account. Add item to cart and discount is automatic.

P.S. You don't need to be GCUnlocked to get these offers, they are free to all gamers club members.

Just have your RZ # linked to your bestbuy.com account. Add item to cart and discount is automatic.

P.S. You don't need to be GCUnlocked to get these offers, they are free to all gamers club members.
Oh, well I never realized that before or I would have taken advantage of past ones. Live and learn.

Damn, I just got MGR last week with my buy two get one free GCU welcome package coupon. Wonder if they would price match it or if it would be easier to re-buy/return.

EDIT: I just remembered it says that you cannot combine coupons.

Save $5 on PlayStation Plus 3-Month Subscription Card isn't working for me as advertised.  When I add it to my kart I'm seeing "1 Month Playstation Plus Bonus Code - PS3 [Digital Download Add-On]" and the price is $17.99

It would be great if both the $5 off AND the 1 month PS+ bonus code could be included.  I tried to "chat" online with BB's CS but was told I needed to call in order to get help for this situation.  Looks like I'll be on the phone w/ BB today.

[SIZE=13.333333015441895px]The 12 month PS+ card with $10 off works fine & shows in my cart as $39.99, so no problem there.[/SIZE]

BTW, sorry for the weird bold issue here, but I can't be bothered to fix it xD

Meh.

Metal Gear will probably be $15 somewhere during the holidays.

Last of Us will probably be in the $25-30 range.

If you haven't bought either game by now, you might as well wait another couple of months.

So uh, they have $20 off 32 GB card for the Vita but they appeared to raise the price back to 99.99 making this coupon pretty pointless, lol.

Best Buy needs to liquidate already and get this crap over with...  32GB vita memory for MSRP after a subscription-only coupon.  fucking bastards.

do you have any idea what would happen if bestbuy went under ? think about that for a sec
Probably about the same as when CC collapsed; other retailers would soak up the business. This time it would probably be someone like Amazon or Walmart that benefited most since they're BBY's most direct competitors like BBY was CC's. BBY was teetering on the edge of collapse for around a year, and still aren't doing that great but better, so I'm sure that the other major retailers have had plans in place they can act quickly upon if that comes to pass.

Probably about the same as when CC collapsed; other retailers would soak up the business. This time it would probably be someone like Amazon or Walmart that benefited most since they're BBY's most direct competitors like BBY was CC's. BBY was teetering on the edge of collapse for around a year, and still aren't doing that great but better, so I'm sure that the other major retailers have had plans in place they can act quickly upon if that comes to pass.
Wal-Mart would benefit but they wouldn't pass that onto us. Best Buy is the only brick and mortar that actually has really good video game deals.

it's not a coupon you print. it's an offer you claim. that's all you need to do. the bar code on your "coupon" is simply your rz account number. if you claimed the offer it will ring up the sale price automatically in store
I checked the site and it clearly gives a link for a coupon to print if you wish to use in-store. I'm not sure if it's NEEDED, but it says what it says.

the thing that worries me is that if bestbuy goes under then the other retailers wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition. bestbuy has been the best retailer when it comes to gaming the last 2+ years imo and i dont want to loose them :(

Unbelievable. How is Best Buy still charging $99.99 for Vita 32gb memory cards? Is that even legal? Once the price drops, aren't retailers required to abide by the set MSRP?

the thing that worries me is that if bestbuy goes under then the other retailers wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition. bestbuy has been the best retailer when it comes to gaming the last 2+ years imo and i dont want to loose them :(
Oh that's definitely true. Target and TRU step up from time to time but when CC went under that really hurt stuff for a while.

Unbelievable. How is Best Buy still charging $99.99 for Vita 32gb memory cards? Is that even legal? Once the price drops, aren't retailers required to abide by the set MSRP?

No, they can sell stuff for whatever they want. An MSRP is just what the manufacturer suggests an item should be sold for. Cars, groceries and all kinds of other stuff is constantly sold and advertised over MSRP. Most companies don't do that though on luxury products and work with the manufacturer to set an inflated MSRP so it seems like we're getting a better deal.

Best Buy deals have really been lacking the last few months though. All stores have been though.

Would we be able to price match this with the vita memory card ? I'm pretty sure it's a no . But I remember how it used to be is the gcu coupon would activate after they scanned your rz card .

I'll have to wait and see how it turns out tomorrow, but I called the Elite Plus Customer Service number to give my feedback that it's bunk to give a coupon for $20 off the vita card, when the final price after coupon is still more than Newegg's 68.99.  Was told that if I was prepared to order that they would price match the 68.99 and still honor the $20 off coupon.  She got the order all in at 68.99, told me to print out the coupon, and to take it into the store tomorrow to have them adjust it during pick up. 

Not sure how well it'll work, but considering she told me it'd be fine, and worse case scenario I just don't pick it up and have the amount credited back to my RZ/MyBestBuy/WhateverTheyCallitNow card, I figured it's worth keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back