My BrOTT - A non-interactive threading... thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Posting from toilet.[/QUOTE]

Gross

[quote name='Maklershed']CAG's Only Scatologist?[/QUOTE]

Gross

How is Mailinator different than some other web email, like Yahoo or Hotmail?

Mailinator is fundamentally quite different from other services. Other services like Gmail or Yahoo allow you to actually send email. You cannot send email from Mailinator. After a few hours, all email is auto-deleted. A Mailinator email inbox can be read by anyone. There is no real security here. .

:cry::cry::cry:

You're my hero, seanr! :) What time were they up -- I checked before I went to bed, but forgot to get up early this morning to check and had to leave the house quick cause my car is getting an oil change/NYS inspection.

Morning OTT

Woke up early to get those UK Coke points, was logged in to the Coke site @ 5:59 A.M. and missed out on those fucking points.

:wall:

fuck off flowery
:grouphug

[quote name='seanr1221']DAMN those points went fast...I ended up getting 1400 points though.[/quote]

fuck off SeanRacist

[quote name='cmart05']they were gone in literally 5 minutes. It was ridiculous.[/quote]

Quicker than that.

:bomb:

I put in the cokezone uk xbox url @ 6:01, clicked the intro link and they were already gone.

:grouphug: @ stoneface
(no homo)

BTW, I'm not that mad. Waking up that early allowed me to make a nice breakfast, instead of the usual 'inhale a nutri-grain bar on the way out the door'.

But free points are always nice.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

Woke up early to get those UK Coke points, was logged in to the Coke site @ 5:59 A.M. and missed out on those fucking points.

:wall:

fuck off flowery

fuck off SeanRacist

Quicker than that.

:bomb:

I put in the cokezone uk xbox url @ 6:01, clicked the intro link and they were already gone.[/quote]:lol:

Calmmmm dowwwwn.

manthing =
66e2b4cf42261fd4

[quote name='tiredfornow']He won't even see that, Jake. Nobody likes you, everybody hates you, maybe you should go eat worms. :whistle2:|[/quote]

I did, but I won't after a quick adjustment

:cool:

Were you guys using the right link? There was a week 2 link posted on neogaf, it didn't seem like they went THAT quickly when you tried redeeming through that, but maybe its just because my phones browser is messed up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']He won't even see that, Jake. Nobody likes you, everybody hates you, maybe you should go eat worms. :whistle2:|[/quote]
:cold:

I didn't even know there were points.

I really wish I could install monkeyscript on this school computer so I didn't have to see JolietJake's corny ass.

[quote name='munch']What's up with everyone with joliet in their screen name being annoying?[/quote]
I don't know, but I'm having the same problem too.

I actually played PS3 last night. I played Little Big Planet with a friend. Shit was laggy as hell, and it took about 15 minutes for us to actually talk. It's the little things that make Live so much better.

Can I have one too, Sean? Pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back