My BrOTT - A non-interactive threading... thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone any good with illustrator.

i made a logo in photoshop, ez as cake. now i've got it looking how i want, i'm going to make it again in illustrator, except i don't know how to use it

example:
I make a circle. I want a hole cut out of the center of it. In photoshop, you just bust out the elliptical marquee tool, select the area you want to delete, and bam!, you win.

in illustrator i don't see ANY selection tools, just object selection.

I could just make a white circle in the center of the black one to make it look like it has a whole in the middle, but i plan on saving it as a png or gif or transparent format of choice, so no dice.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Manthing is $ until you play online games with him...[/quote]

i like playing [games] with manwang.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Lies. He's a blast!

Depends -- how ugly are we talking for the other girl's face?[/quote]

rumer_willis.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So you'd rather bang a fat good looking chick than an ugly thin chick?

I dunno mang, I'm not banging her face, just her body. I'd go for the bod.[/quote]

Depends on how "fat" we're talking -- Junk in the trunk with some tig ole bitties? I'm a-ok with that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends on how "fat" we're talking -- Junk in the trunk with some tig ole bitties? I'm a-ok with that.[/quote]

:wave:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So you'd rather bang a fat good looking chick than an ugly thin chick?

I dunno mang, I'm not banging her face, just her body. I'd go for the bod.[/QUOTE]

What are their personalities like?

[quote name='dcfox']What are their personalities like?[/quote]

Nah, this is valid. Cause if you don't pull a coyote and gnaw off your arm to get away afterwards, you might have to... *gasp*... talk to her.

[quote name='seanr1221']:[[/quote]

Don't feel bad Sean, Michael made a COD date with me last weekend and stood me up too.

:{

I chalked it up to his hate of non-whites, but I see he's prejudiced against all people with melanin.

How does it feel to be discriminated against, SeanRacist?

Forgot to say, since you sidetracked me with your random question, but congratulations on your new job, temp.

--

I may jump on Gears or CoD later -- who's playing what?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Forgot to say, since you sidetracked me with your random question, but congratulations on your new job, temp.

--

I may jump on Gears or CoD later -- who's playing what?[/quote]

I've had it for about six months now, but thanks!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I've had it for about six months now, but thanks![/quote]

well, sometimes, i miss things. like ck64's batting preference, apparently.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I've convinced my girl we need another new TV. I'm thinking 46 inch Samsung.[/quote]

Send me a new TV Rich Uncle Pennybags.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Send me a new TV Rich Uncle Pennybags.[/quote]

I'll send you one from the days when TV was furniture and it came encased in wood.

[quote name='JolietJake']$100 and i'll leave for a week.:lol:[/quote]

damn, if ya'll are payin folks to get lost, $50 and i'll leave for 2 weeks.

I have an amazon XBLA addiction now... is there anything else on sale? I don't want to play anything new in the stack of games I have... maybe I should start up lost odyssey? or one of those PS2 games in my backlog (Odin Sphere, FFXII, Godhand)?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have an amazon XBLA addiction now... is there anything else on sale? I don't want to play anything new in the stack of games I have... maybe I should start up lost odyssey? or one of those PS2 games in my backlog (Odin Sphere, FFXII, Godhand)?[/QUOTE]
As much as I wanted to, I couldn't stick with Lost Odyssey. Out of those three PS2 games, I put the most time in Odin Sphere. Definitely worth playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back