My Brute - A non-interactive fighting... thing.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Crushed ScotPollard[/quote]
:whistle2:( Got a fan as his second weapon. A fan? Wtf, that is weak. I need a spear or something to deal with people who have better weapons. Oh well, at least he turned out better than my first brute so far.

Also, fuck the flail.

the fan pwns.. it seems like it increases your speed a lot

also, regarding earlier discussion of the net, its use is that it completely disables pets (perhaps not bear -- definitely works on dog and wolf). if they don't have a pet, then it's sort of useless (but still a little useful as it prevents dodge/counters for that turn).

Yeah, I noted that it disables pets, but seeing as how there's an ability that scares them away at the start of the fight, it seems kinda pointless.

Just a fyi, if your bored you can click on your own link, validate a fighter to fight your character. You now have gained a pupil and +1 experience point.

edit: nm you only get credit for the first pupil.

[quote name='homeland']Just a fyi, if your bored you can click on your own link, validate a fighter to fight your character. You now have gained a pupil and +1 experience point.

edit: nm you only get credit for the first pupil.[/QUOTE]
you can do it for other people though.

The Mollusk has given experience to a few I didn't get to before: dcfox, eviltude, fartbubble, senorwoohoo

[quote name='JolietJake']You can't fight the same person more than once a day too. :([/quote]

No, but I've been able to create 3 characters to help other people level up.

But if you're going to fight me, fight BigSpoonyBard, not my others. They're just fodder :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']My second character, El Tamale, will fight all of you to the death for points.
He beat: Emil, blighton

He lost to: JolietJake, merunbordertown, liquid2 (you killed my dog!!!), ck64[/quote]
Who plays Emil?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Cheater.

Though you should fight liquid 2, I rolled a few to give him some exp and I'd be all happy when I got the axe or club or whatever, but then he does his leaping bullshit steal attack and rapes you with your own weapon : /[/quote]
Ain't that a bitch, i need that and the scaring pets ability.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Whoops, I meant Emir. My brain said your brute was some dirty European-type :lol:[/quote]
I was wondering if that was what you meant. I don't see the fight on my list, but it only shows the last six, so whatever.
[quote name='crystalklear64']well that would be cheating. like abandoning your true character. >: ([/quote]
Not abandoned. Just training in the shadows. I run both characters.

bread's done
Back