My Brute - A non-interactive fighting... thing.

[quote name='Koggit']I think you only get exp for pupils if they're signing up for their first acct[/quote]
My alt gave me one XP. None of the other ones have though.

[quote name='JolietJake']6541981 kicked yo ass.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he did! (That flail is like an auto win!) I did manage to K.O. two other CAGs who ventured too close to my brute's cage, however!

I'm 9-0 for fights my level... Level 8 guys challenging me and winning don't count :p

http://grease-s-p.mybrute.com/

Here are some tips.

You can make as many accounts as you want.
You get 1 exp per unique ip for a pupil (Im not sure if this is per day)
When that pupil levels after the first 24 hours you will get 1 exp
You get one bonus per level
There are 3 confirmed pets, wolf, bear, dog, its rare to get one as there are only 3 vs many other bonuses including simple stat increases.
You get two exp per win and one per loss (only during daily arena battles)
6 arena battles when you register then 3 per 24 hours. If you win all 6 arena matches you can end the day at lvl 3.

Some of the better bonuses (listed in order of usefulness high-low)

Bear (Does about 20 raw damage independent of the brute)
Meat Club about 60 raw damage
Mourning Star about 35 damage
Trident (I saw you stab a guy in the heart with a trident)
Sword about 20 or so damage
Knife about 12 damage seems to multiple attack more than the other weapons

Mid range
Thief (can steal a weapon thus a lvl 1 with thief may lose against a guy with higher str, but can beat a guy with the lvl 1 club guy who was beating everyone else)
Shield (With weapon is pretty decent, early on without one it is meh)
Thick Skin (Essentially nullifies the dmg from high str characters)

Some of the weaker bonuses
Net (may be better later on when everyone has a pet)
Some ability that can scare a pet, don't remember the name atm (same as net)
Various abilities just increase stats, but higher than a stat increase from non ability
Any stat increase that does not come from a (special ability)

my brutes have all gotten weaker as i level, FML.

i roll new characters until i get good weapons/stats.. then when i level i get complete shit.

for example i rolled until getting a flail -- she won her first matches no problem by flailing punks, but then when leveling up she got crap weapons like the stick (FOUR damage, fuck that) and stupid knife.. at level 4, with 3 crap weapons and 1 one good one, she hardly ever takes our the flail and dies all the time.

same with my main guy. one good weapon and three crap weapons, so he dies more now than ever.. at lower levels he took out his good weapon more often.

Meh, this site sucks ass now. Too many people are just recreating new characters until they get the right combo. Sorta defeats the purpose. Pick one and stick with it. Everyone I fight seems to have the stupid dog and the disarm skill. You spend half your attacks on the dog while the guy beats on you and disarms you in the process, then you just get to punch once or twice before getting killed in one hit by a club.

http://KhaoXs.mybrute.com/
(X before the s)

Anyone else have a whip? I've yet to see anyone besides myself with a whip.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Everyone I fight seems to have the stupid dog and the disarm skill. You spend half your attacks on the dog while the guy beats on you and disarms you in the process, then you just get to punch once or twice before getting killed in one hit by a club.[/quote]

Until i was beat in the tournament by a bear, i thought my early level combo of strength + martial arts was pretty good, i was out-damaging anyone with a weapon that wasn't the meat club or double mace

I've seen one whip. I was only hit by it once before my opponent threw it at me.

I have also seen only one bear, and as I said earlier, it was powerless against my net.

bread's done
Back