My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='DarkRider23']What BB gift cards are you all waiting for? How much are they each? Poitns wise and dollar wise.

Damn those free rental coupons... I need one! My friends are buying GeOW and I promised them I'll try it again (hated itt he first time, maybe with friend it'll be better). I refuse to spend $8!!![/quote]

A few weeks ago they had $75 BB GCs ($15 x 5) for 750 pts. They were in stock for about a day and that was it.

Couple questions.

Does anyone know if I can apply the free month of Gametap to my current Gametap account?

Second, has anyone ever gotted a MCR code off bottles of Dasani? The site has it pictured but I've never once seen a bottle with a code under the cap.

[quote name='woocag']Couple questions.

Does anyone know if I can apply the free month of Gametap to my current Gametap account?

Second, has anyone ever gotted a MCR code off bottles of Dasani? The site has it pictured but I've never once seen a bottle with a code under the cap.[/quote]

#1) I have no clue.

#2) I believe on Dasani the code is on the package only, not the individual bottles.

[quote name='woocag']Couple questions.

Second, has anyone ever gotted a MCR code off bottles of Dasani? The site has it pictured but I've never once seen a bottle with a code under the cap.[/quote]

For Dasani, look on the bottom of the package. The code will be on the plastic (at least on a 24-pack).

[quote name='woocag']Second, has anyone ever gotted a MCR code off bottles of Dasani? The site has it pictured but I've never once seen a bottle with a code under the cap.[/QUOTE]

Actually I know for a fact they are on individual bottles of flavored Dasani water for 3 points; it comes in flavors of strawberry, lemon, and grape (I think those are the only flavors). It may also come on other types of dasani just make sure bottles are marked. I know nothing about the codes on 24 packs of the water etc.

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']Actually I know for a fact they are on individual bottles of flavored Dasani water for 3 points; it comes in flavors of strawberry, lemon, and grape (I think those are the only flavors). It may also come on other types of dasani just make sure bottles are marked. I know nothing about the codes on 24 packs of the water etc.[/quote]

The codes must only be on the bottles of the flavored water then. I've never seen a bottle of plain Dasani water that had the code under the cap.

[quote name='Chitown021']The codes must only be on the bottles of the flavored water then. I've never seen a bottle of plain Dasani water that had the code under the cap.[/quote]

I've never seen it on unflavored Dasani, either.

[quote name='msdmoney']I haven't gotten my Blockbuster card yet, I think I ordered it a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I got my gift card a few days after I posted, it was actually 5 $15 gift cards. Now I have to build up enough points for the next time BB gift cards are on the site.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Did they take down the BlockBuster free game rental coupons?[/QUOTE]

They go away and come back all the time (and I believe I just said this a few posts back ;)).

The movie rentals are still there and now they are good till January 2009! That is awesome. Hopefully when the game ones come back they will be good for all of 2008 as well (the last set expired in June). I tend not to use them and am now in a mad rush to use my Dec. 2007 ones - I have to take a game back today and have one more rental to use but I really can't even think of anything to get. Maybe Geometry Wars for the Wii... I dunno...

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']I need to start entering codes since I have a huge ass thing full of powerade caps...I wish you could enter more than 10 a day[/quote]

Yeah that sucks. Last year my sister's boyfriend gave me a bag of caps (he worked in a hotel and would clean the meeting and banquet rooms) and it took me a couple weeks to enter them all because of that.

I've a small point collection (about 400) and there's never anything good, and I'lll never amount to anything worthwhile. Those 45 point Blockbuster new release coupons are looking pretty fine...

I wish stuff was cheaper or I could find more people that drink soda.

[quote name='Caliburn']I've a small point collection (about 400) and there's never anything good, and I'lll never amount to anything worthwhile. Those 45 point Blockbuster new release coupons are looking pretty fine...

I wish stuff was cheaper or I could find more people that drink soda.[/quote]

Doesn't necessarily have to be soda. Powerade FTW!

lol, when I was at the gas station today I noticed an empty 12-pack of coke on the ground that somebody just tossed as trash out of thier car. The point code was still attached so while I was filling up I went over, picked it up and took the code and put the rest of it in the trash can. My wife looked at me and just could not believe I did that. How many of you would have done that?? I did two things - got free points and helped clean up my local gas station :applause:

Also what are the largest point codes out there? I have seen a 25 point code from I guess it was a large case... it was given to me so I dunno what the case looked like, but it was printed on thin plastic. know the 24 packs are worth 20 points now. Anything larger than this? I want to start saving up the big point codes so I can be ready if they do another double point day.

[quote name='fuss']lol, when I was at the gas station today I noticed an empty 12-pack of coke on the ground that somebody just tossed as trash out of thier car. The point code was still attached so while I was filling up I went over, picked it up and took the code and put the rest of it in the trash can. My wife looked at me and just could not believe I did that. How many of you would have done that?? I did two things - got free points and helped clean up my local gas station :applause:

Also what are the largest point codes out there? I have seen a 25 point code from I guess it was a large case... it was given to me so I dunno what the case looked like, but it was printed on thin plastic. know the 24 packs are worth 20 points now. Anything larger than this? I want to start saving up the big point codes so I can be ready if they do another double point day.[/quote]

I did the exact same thing a few weeks ago when I was gassing up at QT. I saw two 12-Packs sticking out of the trash cans. While the car was fueling up I went over, tore off the points, and went back to the car. During the summer I would take a walk around the neighborhood and collect hundreds of pts from the recycling bins the night before trash day.

I believe the largest pt code is 25 and those come on the 30 can flats that you get at places like Sam's Club.

[quote name='Chitown021']

I believe the largest pt code is 25 and those come on the 30 can flats that you get at places like Sam's Club.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Costco has those wierd packs of 4 8-packs and they come with a 25 point code printed on the outer plastic.

A while back when I was recycling at Fred Meyer (5 cents per can here in OR) I noticed several 12-pack boxes stuffed in the garbage. They were just sticking out the top of the recycling garbage area, which is usually just boxes and bags (not household garbage ;)) so I snagged them. I got 4 or 5 for minimal effort, defintely worth it. That was a long time ago before people realized what they were - I don't see them there any more.

I've also been in Target and noticed someone stole all the tops off of an entire stack of 12-packs they were selling!

[quote name='fuss']lol, when I was at the gas station today I noticed an empty 12-pack of coke on the ground that somebody just tossed as trash out of thier car. The point code was still attached so while I was filling up I went over, picked it up and took the code and put the rest of it in the trash can. My wife looked at me and just could not believe I did that. How many of you would have done that?? I did two things - got free points and helped clean up my local gas station :applause:

Also what are the largest point codes out there? I have seen a 25 point code from I guess it was a large case... it was given to me so I dunno what the case looked like, but it was printed on thin plastic. know the 24 packs are worth 20 points now. Anything larger than this? I want to start saving up the big point codes so I can be ready if they do another double point day.[/QUOTE]

I actually fished some points out of the garbage at my job, we had free coke products the whole time I was there so I would get the 12-pack codes out of the garbage and ask other people to give me their codes. Sometimes I would make sure I got to stock the drinks (which none of the engineers would EVER do) just so I could get all the 12-pack codes.

I've gotten a couple of those 25 pt codes from work when the restock our employee funded coke fridge. Last summer I got a co-worker of mine into the program and he's gone nuts. He's collected over 5000 pts in the last 6 months. He's willing to go a lot farther than me to get points. He's actually scoped out a couple of dumpsters and will actually climb into them to get codes.

On another note I'm waiting for something big at GR that I want to redeem all of my gift cards I got as MCR prizes. My worry is with all of these rouge managers out there they will accuse me of stealing the gift cards and won't let me redeem them all at once. I keep hoping they'll get a Wii since that would probably be the best way to convert the gc's into cash.

[quote name='Nessquik']^LOL Is the pay off really worth it after spending all that on Coke?[/quote]

Not really just coke. Coke, water, iced tea and powerade. There's more drinks in the mycokerewards program than just coke. And some people were going to buy it anyway, so why not just use the codes?

Just got an email from Coke --- DOUBLE POINT DAY on the 4th!

Double points for all brands/packages will be active on Friday, January 4, 2008 from 12:01 am ET to 11:59 pm ET.

[quote name='Nessquik']^LOL Is the pay off really worth it after spending all that on Coke?[/QUOTE]

Well, me (and the rest of the family, but mostly me) drink a lot of Coke anyway, so the rewards are really just a bonus. Though I do admit the codes make it even LESS likely I'll pick up Diet Pepsi as a substitute when they are out of Diet Coke (as Target was with their recent sale :bomb:). Of course, I felt that way before as Diet Pepsi is too sweet for my liking.

Wierd about the double point day - why didn't I get this email?? I'm actually low on unredeemed codes right now - but if they really double the points on all products I need to pick up a few Costco packs for the 25 point codes. It is much nicer to double those than the bottle caps (3 points).

[quote name='fuss']Just got an email from Coke --- DOUBLE POINT DAY on the 4th!

Double points for all brands/packages will be active on Friday, January 4, 2008 from 12:01 am ET to 11:59 pm ET.[/QUOTE]
I got the same e-mail wishing me a Happy New Year. Severely tempted to stock up on 12- or 24-packs by Friday.

Do you guys think that their 10 codes-a-day limit would be lifted only for the 4th?... I've got a ton of caps that need to get their codes entered... It would be nice just to get them all entered for those extra points. ;)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Do you guys think that their 10 codes-a-day limit would be lifted only for the 4th?... I've got a ton of caps that need to get their codes entered... It would be nice just to get them all entered for those extra points. ;)[/quote]

I doubt it, or otherwise they wouldn't have limited it to one day in the first place. Most other times they've done double points the promo lasted for about a week or so, so to limit this to just one day makes it seem like they don't want people to take advantage of this too much.

Once again I'll repeat that I've been doing this since near the beginning and I've never heard of a double point day/week/anything. And I wouldn't have heard of this one if it weren't for this thread. For whatever reason I didn't get this email (though I do get the monthly points balance emails). Hopefully it doesn't just apply to people who got emails about it! :lol:

[quote name='io']Once again I'll repeat that I've been doing this since near the beginning and I've never heard of a double point day/week/anything. And I wouldn't have heard of this one if it weren't for this thread. For whatever reason I didn't get this email (though I do get the monthly points balance emails). Hopefully it doesn't just apply to people who got emails about it! :lol:[/quote]

I'm glad I held onto the codes I got earlier this week so I can enter them on the 4th. This is only the second time I've heard of a double points promo. The last was over a year ago when they offered double points on some of the lesser known products like Fanta or Minute Maid (or something like that).

I didn't get this latest e-mail either unless it went into my spam folder and I missed it.

when is the last day to enter codes before my coke rewards program ends? I thought it ended at the end of 2007.

I did read but I guess I misunderstood

[quote name='mickeyp']when is the last day to enter codes before my coke rewards program ends? I thought it ended at the end of 2007.[/QUOTE]
Dec. 31 2008 but read the thread next time.

I got the same email about the Dbl points day Jan 4th!

Also, over Christmas I bought a few 12 packs for my parents and in-laws houses and got some of the extra Kroger 10 point coupons at check out.
Is there anywhere that tracks these so I can multiply my points?

To those questioning the value: If you and your friends and family drink coke and other coke products then hell yes it's worth it. I have gotten two 360 games free and just missed the 50 dollar BB gift cert threshold before the sell-out. I also know people who picked up a couple of thousand points off of caps at Six Flags and racked up on free games. They also shipped to me very fast.

I hope the BB gift card makes a comeback in '08.

You know, its crazy how fast some of you rack up on points. I actually work for Coca Cola and even I dont rack up the points like some of you do. Then again I never buy 12 packs ever, just when I get damaged products I snag the points before I send the product back...

Thanks for the codes. I guess I can make an exception to my new years resolution of no more drinking dark soda lol

[quote name='GoGoGaget']Thanks for the codes. I guess I can make an exception to my new years resolution of no more drinking dark soda lol[/quote]
you could switch over to powerade if you want to stop drinking soda. Its still sugary but not as acidic and doesn't change your teeth brown.
I get almost all of my points from powerade bottles. They are often on sale too, so thats nice.

You might be able to get 20 codes entered tomorrow if you have that many. From what I can tell the start of a new "day" begins at 12:01PM each day. You could enter 10 codes in the morning and another in the afternoon.

[quote name='Chitown021']You might be able to get 20 codes entered tomorrow if you have that many. From what I can tell the start of a new "day" begins at 12:01PM each day. You could enter 10 codes in the morning and another in the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

I was just going to ask that. So the 10 codes per day thing is a noon-to-noon deal, and the double points is midnight-to-midnight? Interesting... And this is all Eastern time, right?

I'm headed out to get some 32-packs at Costco (with the 25 point codes on them). I think I may buy 7 since I have 3 10-point codes here already. But now, maybe I can get 20 codes in... Well, damn, I guess I'll swing by Target and see what their sale is (doesn't show on the computer - just says Coke is on sale). I can pick up some other stuff there (Peach Fresca, etc). We can keep it all in the garage and will use it eventually ;).

To make this more relevant to CAG I'm also going to swing by CC and price adjust for some clearance games that have dropped from $16.96 to $8.96. And snag dinner with one of the kids.

[quote name='io']I was just going to ask that. So the 10 codes per day thing is a noon-to-noon deal, and the double points is midnight-to-midnight? Interesting... And this is all Eastern time, right?

I'm headed out to get some 32-packs at Costco (with the 25 point codes on them). I think I may buy 7 since I have 3 10-point codes here already. But now, maybe I can get 20 codes in... Well, damn, I guess I'll swing by Target and see what their sale is (doesn't show on the computer - just says Coke is on sale). I can pick up some other stuff there (Peach Fresca, etc). We can keep it all in the garage and will use it eventually ;).

To make this more relevant to CAG I'm also going to swing by CC and price adjust for some clearance games that have dropped from $16.96 to $8.96. And snag dinner with one of the kids.[/quote]

I stopped by Target this evening after work. They have the 3 - Fridge packs for $9 going on.

I'm in the central time zone. I'm not sure if it's noon eastern, pacific, or central but it's got to be sometime around there. Back when I was trying to get 30 caps entered I keyed in 10 at around 6:00PM. I thought the new day started at midnight so I tried to enter more codes the next morning at about 7:00AM. The site kept telling me I had entered my 10 codes for the day. When I got home later that evening I was able to enter 10 more codes.

I am 99.9 percent sure these are all Eastern Times: midnight when it starts and noon when the day resets. Coca-Cola is headquartered in Atlanta- makes sense, right? I'll probably just be entering 3 point codes unless I end up going to target tomorrow or something. Went to BJs today and sadly they carry practically all pepsi and gatorade products (not even dasani). I prefer Gatorade, but no points from that. Even the few coke products were six packs etc. and somehow none had rewards points on them. BTW I think back when all you guys first started collecting the points they had much better prizes available for fewer points. I think coke caught on to how insane people get about crap like this and raised point values and lowered availabilty of decent prizes to combat losing too much money giving away stuff.

I am ready to go for Friday... I am NOT going to chance that enter more codes thing because I don't wanna get screwed lol. Anyway - I went down to Vons and picked up 4 of the 24 packs they have on sale (even at that my wife gave me the 'you are crazy and do not push it' look. I have some 10 point codes here and will see if I can snag a 25 point code from my mom's work :bouncy:

Oh, and Pepsi is starting this up also -- http://pepsistuff.pepsiusa.com/ there is thread that just started in this forum, so take your crap Pepsi talk over there you fuckers. :bomb: haha

bread's done
Back