My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Is there any point in keeping bottle caps anymore? I have a lot (i.e. dozens) in the event a gift card promotion started, but ended up using some for AMC theater last year.

Should I save them for after the pandemic, post them in the "Random Free Codes" thread, or throw them away?
This is something that will likely have a wide variety of opinions, but I do believe there will be something eventually for codes. That said, I suspect there won't be a lot of promos as Coke rewards had seemed to be stepping away from codes even before the pandemic. If you are really thinking of dumping them, I would encourage you to donate them to a school instead via https://us.coca-cola.com/give/ - beats simply trashing them and most schools can use a little help.

Is there any point in keeping bottle caps anymore? I have a lot (i.e. dozens) in the event a gift card promotion started, but ended up using some for AMC theater last year.

Should I save them for after the pandemic, post them in the "Random Free Codes" thread, or throw them away?
You could also donate them to the American Red Cross or other charities. They are worth 5 cents a cap.

Just checking in here to see if my tossing out the codes for the last year+ has been a mistake.  It seems not - though I did not know about donating them to schools so I will look into that.

The new AMC promo is live. Use cap codes to get AMC tickets/popcorn/drink vouchers. This ones pretty good y'all, managed to win 3 tickets, 4 drinks, and 2 popcorn on my account.

In fact, I think you are scripted to win the first eight entries. May not stay that way for long so get at it!

If anyone still uses codes here's some:

6OT6BTLWWJRP9J
57XTKVP4XB4XWX
4BVBB6HHRMN5F6
97PP4544FHKFW7
VJVKTBTR69F6OB
RF7N475OOMHRVL
RWH4TJM97FBBLJ
FNPHTBXJP5M4FP
TVP6OKX6FJJL0V
FMHPN5RTM4MTHW
6OX4FKBML664LO
5NBWTPX6FRXMLP
07WWPLKPK64BWT
579O967XTM7F9M

Free $2.50 digital gift card

Check your email if the link I gave is personalized. Card expires at the end of the month.

Email subject: Enjoy a beverage on us 
32.png
 + AHA=lly jolly recipe and more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Free $2.50 digital gift card

Check your email if the link I gave is personalized. Card expires at the end of the month.

Email subject: Enjoy a beverage on us
32.png
+ AHA=lly jolly recipe and more!
Thanks for sharing the info, but hopefully you redeemed the card before sharing the link as it was a direct link to your $2.50 VISA gift card. I got this on our two household accounts and used them on Amazon to increase my gift card balance there.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back