My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

$2 amazon flock to unlock, but you need 1 coke, 1 fanta and 1 sprite code to get it. (or caps that work for those brands)
I think the flock to unlock offer is finished. Now entering the three cap codes will only enter you in a drawing for a $35 Amazon gift card. There is no mention of the $2 gift card anymore.

I think the flock to unlock offer is finished. Now entering the three cap codes will only enter you in a drawing for a $35 Amazon gift card. There is no mention of the $2 gift card anymore.
Yep it ended about 16 hours ago. All the amazons should have been sent out too. Everyone that entered check your Rewards tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have amc stuff from coke for trade,
1 Black Ticket at AMC Theatres. 1 Large Drink . 1 Large Popcorn
...Want $7 Amazon for all 3

I've got two sick kids and got several powerades to help hydrate them.  None of the bottles had codes printed in the cap.  The bottle label had a cokerewards logo on it.  Did they cut powerade out of rewards?

I've got two sick kids and got several powerades to help hydrate them. None of the bottles had codes printed in the cap. The bottle label had a cokerewards logo on it. Did they cut powerade out of rewards?
I got a 24 pack from BJ’s recently and all the caps still have codes on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got two sick kids and got several powerades to help hydrate them. None of the bottles had codes printed in the cap. The bottle label had a cokerewards logo on it. Did they cut powerade out of rewards?

Sadly they are phasing them out. I've seen others discuss this and they are going to seitch Powerade to Sip and Scan only. So enjoy the codes while you may still find some.

Got this from the Sodex inquiry:

Thanks for reaching out to us about the Sodexo Holiday Program. We appreciate your patience as we took the time to research the specific details of your request and situation. You reached the page via a method not permitted under the program’s official rules. Since you did not register via the Bite by Sodexo App (the specified approved method), you were not eligible for this offer. We apologize for any confusion that you may have experienced.

Good news is my caps still work as I tried two of them today on sweeps, which I promptly lost.
I just got an email from this with a $10 Amazon card, so everyone who tried this should check your emails

I didn't do it through the app
Weird, I didnt' get mine and from a SD scan it seems like only those that did it in the app got them. I guess I can shoot them an email. I do have the screen print showing I earned the $10. Did you do it right away or the 2nd time around? Maybe it is related to time, more than method.

I'm hoping that someone here still has an AMC Large Popcorn coupon that they'd be willing to sell for an Amazon GC.

If so, then please send me an offer as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Got one! Thanks evful!

Hey, guys. I have one popcorn, one coke, and one AMC Black Ticket that I selling together for $10 PayPal FF/ebay gift card/Amazon gift card. That's right! All three for $10.

UPDATE - Price Reduced to $8 for all three coupons.

Message me...I will edit the post when it's gone.

Does anyone want a coupon for a 20oz coke product from Circle K? Once you redeem it you have 15 minutes to use it before it expires.

Anybody looking to unload any of the AMC Black Ticket coupons from previous promotions?

Please PM me with the number of coupons you have, their expiration dates, and your offers if you do.

New Flock 2 Unlock for a $2 Amazon giftcard:

First 50,000 to Scan a Sip a scan icon or Enter 1 Code will recieve a Mystery Reward. Mystery Reward is a $2 Amazon.

I have to use flaps. I rarely get caps as we only buy 12/20/24 packs. I can trades someone flaps for caps if they want. (I think the flaps give more for donations/give)

Two new promos:

Enter 12 codes for a magazine subscription

Amc promo:
Enter 5 codes for a Large drink
Enter another 5 for a Large Popcorn
Enter another 10 for a Free Black Ticket

Free $1 Coke Store Digital Codes x3. Code is valid on bottle purchases and expires 6/30/19.

MH9HRSVJH4WL

DXNV74ZX9LMS

DCHWZKDHGY3G

15% coupon discount promo code to the Coke Store:

4X5CD347CC08CD1

bread's done
Back