My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

New flock to unlock:

WAKE UP WITH EINSTEIN BROS.® BAGELS

Rise and shine! Be one of the first 50,000 to enter four product codes and you’ll help unlock a $3 Einstein Bros.® Bagels digital gift card.

Ends 7/19/19

You are 4 codes away!

I claimed the reward but was never sent the email. This happen to anyone else?
This happens to me semi-regularly... and even after contacting customer support, they claimed they resent it but were no help. I've lost out on like $10-$15 worth of gift cards this way.

The flock to unlock for the pen set was not met but it looks like they are giving them away anyways along with a $1 Coke Store code. Check your rewards before the end of the month to claim.

Here's my $1 coke store code for whoever wants it:
2SWWVVBXWFXD

New Promo (from slickdeals):

Enter 4 Codes from Coca Cola Beverages, Get $2 Amazon eGift Card
STOCK UP ON COKE® WITH A $50 AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD

Be one of the first 25,000 to enter four cap codes and you'll help unlock a $2 Amazon.com Gift Card.

Plus, you'll earn four extra entries towards the chance to win one of 500 $50 Amazon.com Gift Cards!
Ends 10/25/19

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

Has anyone had any issues claiming their Amazon flock to unlock? I hit the link in my email and signed in but nothing is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you took part in the Coke Stranger Things Burger King promo and won food prizes, they have finally sent out an email with a Burger King e-gift card prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your email. Coke is giving $2 amazon codes out to random accounts .(subject is Hi, Valued Beverage Fan! Something rewarding is here from Coca-Cola)

Check your email. Coke is giving $2 amazon codes out to random accounts .(subject is Hi, Valued Beverage Fan! Something rewarding is here from Coca-Cola)
This is the worst Coke Holiday ever. Not one gift card promo like in the past.

No Home Depot,Walmart,Target,Gamestop,Amazon Best Buy.

Instead they send out these random BS emails for $2 Amazon and $5 Walmart and my family gets none of them I have been a coke member since 2009 with the same email and account.

Hey Mike I understand the frustration.  Thiis program has really dried up.  I just don't understand the negativity.  Programs like these always have a shelf life.  I have gotten well over 100 to 200 in "free" gc cards.  I am just one account.  I can only imagine what you have redeemed since all of your family has accounts.  You have helped me several times with information about current promos.  I appreciate your help in this program.  When this program started to die down you posted you were done with buying coke.  I just feel we should all be happy with all the assets this program provided us.  I know Pepsi has never given me anything.  Again I hope you find this post constructive.  I again thank you for all the help in this program.  

This is the worst Coke Holiday ever. Not one gift card promo like in the past.

No Home Depot,Walmart,Target,Gamestop,Amazon Best Buy.

Instead they send out these random BS emails for $2 Amazon and $5 Walmart and my family gets none of them I have been a coke member since 2009 with the same email and account.
I know how you feel but what can be said. Though at times it does feel like they would just come out and bluntly say "were killing the program" instead of this but it is what it is. Though I have no doubt all the damn e-mails they send out for nothing add to the frustration (they sure as hell do for me).

I know how you feel but what can be said. Though at times it does feel like they would just come out and bluntly say "were killing the program" instead of this but it is what it is. Though I have no doubt all the damn e-mails they send out for nothing add to the frustration (they sure as hell do for me).
The problem is they really aren't killing the program.They are just idiots and giving the prize money out in weird random ways.I have talked to tons of people who have bags and boxes of caps and codes and ask when can I enter them for any gift card. All they had to do for good will from the loyal customers who actually "buy" and drink the product is have one $5 gift card for the holidays that they could use their codes on.

Coke announced a holiday rewards promotion and man, it’s bad. You can win a virtual experience with  Robert Irvine or Shutterfly stuff. Wow. Really hope they announce something else as part of their holiday promos. 

Coke announced a holiday rewards promotion and man, it’s bad. You can win a virtual experience with Robert Irvine or Shutterfly stuff. Wow. Really hope they announce something else as part of their holiday promos.
It looks like this will be similar to the past couple years where there are multiple promotions as there is a new Nike promo added. I suspect there will be more added through the season.

Is there any point in keeping bottle caps anymore? I have a lot (i.e. dozens) in the event a gift card promotion started, but ended up using some for AMC theater last year.

Should I save them for after the pandemic, post them in the "Random Free Codes" thread, or throw them away? 

bread's done
Back