My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Do large coke can cases, not fridge cases, but dasani type coke can cases have codes and where are they? Office is having party and I'm eyeing a couple cases.

[quote name='Kotomine']PM'd.[/QUOTE]
Dude thanks for the code. what a nice surprise

Wednesday deal is live!
Free 12-Pack Sparkling Coupon 30 pts

[quote name='nixmahn']Do large coke can cases, not fridge cases, but dasani type coke can cases have codes and where are they? Office is having party and I'm eyeing a couple cases.[/QUOTE]

underneath package should look like a black box on plastic and coke code on back of that

Also picked up 8 more 12 packs from the wednesday deal with ease.

[quote name='Cody2010']Dude thanks for the code. what a nice surprise

Wednesday deal is live!
Free 12-Pack Sparkling Coupon 30 pts[/QUOTE]

ohhh, limit is 4

[quote name='nixmahn']ohhh, limit is 4[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just found that out while redeeming for four, but I appreciate the heads-up, nonetheless (as I missed out on all the Coke deals earlier). Thanks, OP!

Got 4. Got REALLY excited for a minute there when it let me redeem more than one, I thought there was no limit and I was gonna be in 12 pack heaven...not so though

Ah well, 4 is better than my previous of just 1. That makes 5. Ill live.

Someone is giving out free codes and Im missing out on them...hmm.

[quote name='Cody2010']Dude thanks for the code. what a nice surprise

Wednesday deal is live!
Free 12-Pack Sparkling Coupon 30 pts[/QUOTE]

bow.jpg

[quote name='oemor']Wordz[/QUOTE]

Oh hai! :3

PM'd

[quote name='ThEliteOne']
Someone is giving out free codes and Im missing out on them...hmm.[/QUOTE]

Aw :cry:

I'm all out tonight, but I'll see if I can get ya one tomorrow!

[quote name='Kotomine']Aw :cry:

I'm all out tonight, but I'll see if I can get ya one tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Ha, thanks. No worries... code I wouldntve had otherwise, so im not too disappointed.

Can anybody explain to me the proper way to open a second account WITHOUT getting banned/in trouble in any way?

Somebody tried a few days ago, but they werent very clear... they gave dos and donts. I just want exactly how to do it so I dont get busted.

Like... if I use same adress, name, email...or what to change and what to use the same type of thing.

I love how during the 12 days thing the site was hammered when the 1 per account 30 point 12-pack went up and now that you can get 4 there is no slowdown at all.

With the 20 points I was getting for 12-packs earlier today that makes all these (4 x 3 accounts) cost only 1 1/2 12-packs to obtain - that's one of the very best exchange rates since the very early days of the MCR program!

Im tempted to open up a 3rd account now under yet another person in my households name, and get 4 more...

Any info on how strict MCR is? I take it they arent that strict or caring about it really...but I would hate for something like my points reset, or account banned or something to happen.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Im tempted to open up a 3rd account now under yet another person in my households name, and get 4 more...

Any info on how strict MCR is? I take it they arent that strict or caring about it really...but I would hate for something like my points reset, or account banned or something to happen.[/QUOTE]

My wife and I have had our own accounts for 3-4 years now and I added an account for my daughter at least 2 years ago. You need to stop worrying about it and asking the same thing over and over ;).

[quote name='Josh1billion']Man, the site is running soooo slowly. Guessing everyone is trying to redeem for the 12-pack reward right now.[/QUOTE]

Odd. It was working blazingly fast about 1.5 hours ago when I redeemed on both my and my brother's account. Guess the world is waking up around now!

[quote name='ready2play']How do you enter the GIFT code for caps? I have entered it, pressed enter, then put a cap in after...no bonus points....I r confrusededed[/QUOTE]
Is that one still working? I know you have to log out and log back in everytime you enter a code, for each code singly and every time.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Is that one still working? I know you have to log out and log back in everytime you enter a code, for each code singly and every time.[/QUOTE]

Well, I enter it and it says it accepts...but am I supposed to enter it before the cap, or after, or in-line with? I entered it before, it accepted it...i entered my code, and got no extra points...

Here is what I get....I enter Gift and press enter....get this message

default_copy_f_next_steps.gif
0 points
Thanks for entering the Coca-Cola Vending Merry Minutes of Winning keyword. When you enter a participating Coca-Cola 20oz. product code and the keyword “Gift” you will receive a Bonus entry into the Coca-Cola Merry Minutes of Winning Instant Win Game for a chance to win a prize every minute PLUS 10 My Coke Rewards bonus points. Game starts 11/14/2012 and runs through 12/31/2012. See official rules for details and free method of entry.

That's what I got, after getting that message I would next enter a cap code and my total would go up with the bonus added in. Log out, then log back in- enter gift then a cap code, log out . . . wash, rinse, then repeat.

My guess is it is dead now.
Look at the total number of points your account goes up and not the "you just got X points" screen and see if it worked.

[quote name='Slashlen']I got my 4, but I got a huge pile of confirmations in my inbox.

Edit: Still coming! I'm up to 20 now.[/QUOTE]
That's about how many I received as well.

[quote name='ready2play']Well, I enter it and it says it accepts...but am I supposed to enter it before the cap, or after, or in-line with? I entered it before, it accepted it...i entered my code, and got no extra points...[/QUOTE]
I've been doing the GIFT code after entering a cap code. Worked fine yesterday.

sweet! Got it to work!!!! Thanks for the log in/out thing....maybe that was the issue. The site is so sluggish right now, today wouldn't be the best day to try and put in a bunch of caps haha

MCR is beign painfully slow, it took me 20 minutes to redeem four 12 pack coupons

EDIT: and of course they are now out of stock, I could gotten 8 more coupons but mcr is too damn slow

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Burning Karma']I've been doing the GIFT code after entering a cap code. Worked fine yesterday.[/QUOTE]

works fine today. Login, enter cap code +3, enter "gift" code +10, logout, repeat

pisses me off that I entered 40 caps codes on 11/30 though

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Kotomine. What am I missing. lol.[/QUOTE]

Pm'd :beer:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wordz[/QUOTE]

Did the code I send you work alright?

[quote name='Kotomine']Pm'd :beer:

Did the code I send you work alright?[/QUOTE]
Yes thank you, I tried to send you a PM thanking you but my inbox was full- and for whatever reason you can't send outbound PMs when your box is full.

Crap, totally forgot today is the last day for the bonus points... Right? I hope not. Might have to run to Walmart and grab a bunch of 32 oz Powerades for .78

[quote name='HydroX']Crap, totally forgot today is the last day for the bonus points... Right? I hope not. Might have to run to Walmart and grab a bunch of 32 oz Powerades for .78[/QUOTE]

is it? Thought the GIFT code was good all December.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']is it? Thought the GIFT code was good all December.[/QUOTE]

Nice - OK, if that is the case maybe I can get in on that one when the weekly reset hits Sunday night.

Nice, I thought it ended with the 12 pack code. I don't even bother entering caps unless there is a bonus promo- and this is the best one to date.

[quote name='neocisco']They already did their 12 Days of Christmas promotion. It's over.[/QUOTE]

Ah, christmas day is what I meant. Though seeing all the great things they already did and are doing still, I doubt it. But last year on Christmas did any events happen?

Also to anyone who needs it.

This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly. Your digital code is: CC4N-DY5T-GH0E-EPKBUM
1. Click here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Codes may only be used once and expire on 1/31/2013. If you have any questions please contact Shutterfly customer support at 888-225-7159.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Miken']Ah, christmas day is what I meant. Though seeing all the great things they already did and are doing still, I doubt it. But last year on Christmas did any events happen?

Also to anyone who needs it.

This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly. Your digital code is: CC4N-DY5T-GH0E-EPKBUM
1. Click here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Codes may only be used once and expire on 1/31/2013. If you have any questions please contact Shutterfly customer support at 888-225-7159.[/QUOTE]

thanks!!! I needed this :)

bread's done
Back