My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Word on SD is that some people have been having their MCR accounts hacked and points stolen for redemption of gift cards and such. May be time to change your passwords, folks.

[quote name='Ric Flair']Cashed in twice today for a total of 500 Best Buy RZ points. Is there a max number of times you can redeem the 250 RZ point offer?[/QUOTE]

twice.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']Last day to do those double points on diet coke twelve packs everyone. C:[/QUOTE]

It's actually good through 5/31.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']So do the WalMart codes still work? I'm thinking of doing a trade for 95 caps but only want to do it if the WalMart codes still give points.[/QUOTE]Some people have been saying that the codes are dead. I'm still skeptical though. I'd say wait till tomorrow if you can. The codes are supposed to work once a month so there will be a lot of people trying to use them again when June starts. I'm sure people will come on here by then to confirm whether they still work or not.

[quote name='kube00']Still haven't had my Carmike tickets show up[/QUOTE]It's the same here. Still says "Processing" as well. It's now been over 2 weeks and I'm just a couple days away from getting in contact with them and seeing what the deal is.

well the walmart codes didnt work for me. It does say while supplies last so maybe they only offer so many uses of the codes per month. Unless red caps dont work with it...but thought they did. dont know what i want to do now. Was hoping to get 90 points today and 90 tomorrow so I could get best buy certs without using many codes but looks like that isnt going to happen. lol. ah well.

Quick question that's kinda related to what people above are talking about: if i order the best buy points then use those to get a best buy gift card, how long does it take to get the gift card?

[quote name='Justin11']Quick question that's kinda related to what people above are talking about: if i order the best buy points then use those to get a best buy gift card, how long does it take to get the gift card?[/QUOTE]

You can't use them to buy a BB gift card. They are Reward Zone points that will be deposited to your Reward Zone account.

[quote name='Justin11']Quick question that's kinda related to what people above are talking about: if i order the best buy points then use those to get a best buy gift card, how long does it take to get the gift card?[/QUOTE]

It gets deposited in your BB Rewards account, then you have to print out the 250 point certificate which can only be used once.

There was someone else here (I don't remember who) who won the BB gift card during the March Madness promotion. Whoever you are, have you received yours yet? I haven't gotten a single prize from that promo at this point.

[quote name='neocisco']There was someone else here (I don't remember who) who won the BB gift card during the March Madness promotion. Whoever you are, have you received yours yet? I haven't gotten a single prize from that promo at this point.[/QUOTE]
I asked them a while ago when my cinch bag will ship and they said early June. https://twitter.com/MyCokeRewards/status/334647362674892802
And my coke zero coupons from that promotion say they shipped and they really didn't.

Also thank you bojay1997 & TooMuchCoolness for helping

[quote name='neocisco']There was someone else here (I don't remember who) who won the BB gift card during the March Madness promotion. Whoever you are, have you received yours yet? I haven't gotten a single prize from that promo at this point.[/QUOTE]

I won the free coke coupon and 100 BB GC, still nothing form either.

[quote name='Justin11']I asked them a while ago when my cinch bag will ship and they said early June. https://twitter.com/MyCokeRewards/status/334647362674892802
And my coke zero coupons from that promotion say they shipped and they really didn't.

Also thank you bojay1997 & TooMuchCoolness for helping[/QUOTE]

I got the same shipping notifications for the coupons as well and received nothing.

[quote name='nixmahn']I won the free coke coupon and 100 BB GC, still nothing form either.[/QUOTE]

OK, so it's not just me. I was getting concerned that nothing was going to show up. That may still be the case but if it's happening to others then that lessens the chances.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']looks the walmart promo codes are not adding bonus points anymore[/QUOTE]

I posted it was dead back on May 24.I think it died May 23.
Like an idiot my family had several accounts and I only entered the 90 Walmart bonus points in one account because I figured I got plenty of time, I mean this is a six month promo.#-o

The promo said:
"Offer begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13"

It's funny a six month promo lasted 10 days

I swear i don't remember the 48 hour warning last month. But even if i enter upc code without a cap code i still get that screen telling me to wait two days.
[quote name='mikepeluso']I posted it was dead back on May 24.I think it died May 23.
Like an idiot my family had several accounts and I only entered the 90 Walmart bonus points in one account because I figured I got plenty of time, I mean this is a six month promo.#-o

The promo said:
"Offer begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13"

It's funny a six month promo lasted 10 days[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HydroX']KOSUMMERFOOD for a 'alternate' catalog. Not a whole lot there, but still, something different.[/QUOTE]

this code didn't work for me, keep getting an error

Doesn't work for me now either. Weird. I got it when I ordered Domino's and added Sprite to the order, they emailed me the 10 MCR points and gave me access to that catalog. Maybe it's 'exclusive'.

Not much there other than a Coca-Cola Ice Cream Scoop for 525 points and a few contests, for McDonald's and something else that's really not all that relevant.

On 5/29, I entered two caps each with the three Wal-Mart promo codes. On 5/30, I entered one cap with the three Wal-Mart promo codes. On 5/31, I received the following:
Walmart Bundle Bonus Sandwich 5/31/13 +20
Walmart Bundle Bonus Chicken 5/31/13 +20
Walmart Bundle Bonus Pizza 5/31/13 +20

Guess that means it worked for the two entered on 5/29?

Edit: The method I used was: First put in one cap code, then put in the three Wal-Mart codes. Repeat.

Edit 2: Not sure if people are having problems with the Coppertone deal. I got the 10 bonus points immediately on a 12-pack of Cherry Coke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just redeemed for one of those burgers,stack it with the five dollar GC I still have and I'll give it to my friend Derrick.
Plus,it's only 50 points,not much else I'm spending my points on nowadays lol

So uh, here's a few free codes:

R77??69T6V0TBH

Hint:

?? = Hard color coated candy.

RF???467LK90T9

Hint: 

??? = Abbreviation for 40,000

VRN0TN57VJ5K??

Done in the form of Jeopardy.

Hint: 

?? = A mail exchanger record, or record for short.

I just received a shipping notice for my ncaa cinch bag, so maybe they're finally shipping ncaa stuff?

RF???467LK90T9

Hint:

??? = Abbreviation for 40,000
Grabbed that code, thanks.

• got an email june 5th with concert cash codes from coke zero bracket challenge, went to website and tried to enter code in promo field and gift certificate field, both say invalid, any one else having problems?

Wow, have they streamlined thier delivery system for coupons? I got the free McDonalds Quarter Pounder in about a week. Seems like my Coke coupons took the better part of a month to get here.

Wow, have they streamlined thier delivery system for coupons? I got the free McDonalds Quarter Pounder in about a week. Seems like my Coke coupons took the better part of a month to get here.
Well, seeing that the coupons expire on 7/31 they kinda have to get here pretty quick I think. Cant really take WEEKS...though, most of us will probably use them within a couple days of getting them.

I still havn't got my 20oz coupons from March Madness, are you talking about those?

wow there was a free big mac coupon? [flo evans]damn damn daaaaaamn[flo evans]
No, it wasn't free, and it wasn't a Big Mac. It was a coupon for one of their new Quarter Pounders that they were offering for 50 MCR points. It's still available if you want one, so far as I can tell. One per account.

Edited to add the link to it on MCR: http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-mcdonalds174-quarter-pounder174-burger/26700?WT.z_flt1=collection&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=McDonalds_1_26700_7_20_c

bread's done
Back