My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I used my mcdonalds coupon today and it stacks with the current bogo promo, I was able to get two burgers with a single coupon, didn't get fries or soda though. It's still YMMV, this was my third macdonalds I tried this on, I visited two of them yesterday and didn't get an extra free burger from them.

Hey quick question to everyone:
Has anybody lately won or had any good luck with the instant wins lately???
The last one I ever entered was the Christmas one they did and I won free coke coupons. So has any fellow CAGS won any of the instant wins lately???

I used my mcdonalds coupon today and it stacks with the current bogo promo, I was able to get two burgers with a single coupon, didn't get fries or soda though. It's still YMMV, this was my third macdonalds I tried this on, I visited two of them yesterday and didn't get an extra free burger from them.
Nice! I did this, too, before seeing your post. And after eating two Quarter Pounders in one day, my stomach hated me for 1.5 days. But the Bacon habanero sammich was tasty... I won't be doing that again. :)

The last one I ever entered was the Christmas one they did and I won free coke coupons. So has any fellow CAGS won any of the instant wins lately???
I won the Subway one on my first try. My husband took a little longer but won it too. The odds really are good for winning.

So I got sick and tired of saving up my points because I just didn't feel like it anymore and with so many good promos going on (90 points per month from the wal-mart gig,40 from the red robin thing,and any other promo coming up)

I got like six Brunswick certificates,the MP3 player,and throw points in towards contests.

And I still have like 300 points left.
Plus,I should be able to Regain some points before the Christmas promotions come up again lol

EDIT: entered a code or two and got me a powerrade shirt for 330 points. Now I'm down to zero points lol

Last edited by a moderator:
damn it. I was saving for abedtbiy certificate on an alternate account. Gah. Now what....

I got the quarter pounder thing to work on another alternate account. But it only let me get one.

I won the Subway one on my first try. My husband took a little longer but won it too. The odds really are good for winning.
This works!!! I won on my first try also! I even used the " free method of entry" so it didn't cost me any pts. Thanks for the heads up. Odds are good probably because its buried in the site. Heres a LINK

there email...

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by entering the 2013 My Coke Rewards Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize for The Coca-Cola Company.

You've won the $5 SUBWAY® Card:

I entered the subway thing 5 times on two accounts and lost all 10 times. Wonder if it matters if you play it on your phone or a computer. I did all 10 on my phone.

I entered the subway thing 5 times on two accounts and lost all 10 times. Wonder if it matters if you play it on your phone or a computer. I did all 10 on my phone.
Maybe I just got lucky. Considering I never win on those things I thought there must be something to it. I did play from a PC.

What are the chances we see Coke put Best Buy cards back as a prize option? With those gone, there's really nothing worth cashing in points toward.

New promotion to get double points on coke zero caps:

• Must follow @MyCokeRewards.
  • Tweet the best excuse you have ever given to get off the hook for something. Tweet must contain #BestExcuse to qualify for offer.
  • Must tweet between 6/25 and 7/17.
    Subject to My Coke Reward social media house rules
  • Once you tweet, you'll receive a direct message containing your unique code within 3 days. Limit one code per My Coke Rewards member.
  • Enter the unique code on cokezero.com/rewards to get the 1-time 3 Bonus Points for tweeting and access to earn double points on all Coke Zero codes entered during promotional timeframe. Weekly limits do not apply to Bonus Points.

Received Coke Zero coupons from final four bracket promo
I got mine too, I had totally forgotten about them so it was a nice little surprise when I saw them in the mail today.

New promotion to get double points on coke zero caps:
I do not like the way they set this one up, I don't have or want a twitter account so I guess I'll be passing on this promo, unless the code to unlock the double points is universal.

I got mine too, I had totally forgotten about them so it was a nice little surprise when I saw them in the mail today.

I do not like the way they set this one up, I don't have or want a twitter account so I guess I'll be passing on this promo, unless the code to unlock the double points is universal.
Create a dummy one. Lots of people do that for this kind of stuff (facebook too).

The promo says the codes are unique and they give 3 points themselves, so I'm guessing multiple people can't use them.

All of that work for 3 points?  Yeah, I think I'll pass.

I also got 2 coupons for Coke Zero 20 oz.  It seems they're FINALLY shipping prizes for the contest that ended more than 2 months ago.

3 points for the tweet and they also send you another code that lets you earn double points on all Coke Zero caps, so technically you could earn hundreds of bonus points since the promo runs from 6/25 - 7/17

3 points for the tweet and they also send you another code that lets you earn double points on all Coke Zero caps, so technically you could earn hundreds of bonus points since the promo runs from 6/25 - 7/17
I stand corrected. That certainly makes more sense than how I read it. :lol:

I didn't want to miss out on those Coke Zero bonus points so I made a twitter account, anyone know how long it takes for MCR to message the unique code?

I didn't want to miss out on those Coke Zero bonus points so I made a twitter account, anyone know how long it takes for MCR to message the unique code?
They say within 3 days.

Can you explain this? I'm kind of new to this. I went back and saw the Twitter x2 caps promotion but i don't know where you're getting the rest of your numbers?

Thank you. :)
There's a max of 120 points per week. Points are counted from monday to sunday against this total. Bonus points don't count against this total. There's this week plus three more Mondays before the promotion ends, so you could have 4 weeks worth of 120 coke zero points, which gets doubled.

There's a max of 120 points per week. Points are counted from monday to sunday against this total. Bonus points don't count against this total. There's this week plus three more Mondays before the promotion ends, so you could have 4 weeks worth of 120 coke zero points, which gets doubled.
Ahh, ok. Thank you for breaking that down for me. :) I'm new to it and didn't even know about the weekly limit yet. Doh! :oops:

I just got my code and was the third person to tweet the hashtag this morning. Tweet at @mycokerewards if you don't want to bother your friends with the tweet.

I just got my code from the twitter thing and I noticed the coke zero 12-pack codes also work with this promo, I don't have a 20 or 24 pack code to test but I'm sure those will work too. The black coke zero caps work too (obviously)

pfft, I'm just gong to save my caps when thye have a real promo for them, like 10 points bonus per cap.

How often are those anyways? Its seems pretty prevalent during the christmas holiday season.

Since I've gotten some good freebies from CAG I figured I'd grab a handful from my ever growing pile(s) of flaps. Here's a "just for the hell of it while I drink some coffee at the desk" drop (and I refreshed before posting, looks like there's no lurkers yet!!)

H67B66RPNMMNLJ

HOV9TWNM6V7VMM

NBK7L6WBJ7477R

H5FJ44TXBRHH65

RJ7RTXWPVWLMJ4

V0NHP7PXXLNXLX

5VBJ5T46LKH66R

VJKNKFMX4KFRJX

6V4WT7JB00FBMM

P9M4NH7HR9RFRH

4PXN9XBMFW07MF

4MM9W00LL9PFMX

4F0X7PVVTMNTBH

BPL9X4H6M4NRB6

66X0R7L7N5MXJT

9KWL6PRFFB764J

49MTRH50TK7RBV

PRNRNJHJHFVKMV

F7FVHH7B6BBP6P

9KF7XF9J7BB4XM

VNF7R6TB9T7KBP

77V6L5NNMN4JHR

R4MK6P0H4M5W67

04NKTFWXX6JFHN

FMX7TK5LK9VMTF

0J6404646FHRPV

9VT0N60HNLLVPL

9VBX0BFTVVHM9N

T4M6T4PHP59BHB

FWHMKTWRXNVFN6

R6H67XLBVN70WV

TTNL5M0FRBPV7T

VMXJKJ9MR6P50N

BWPLTKRBF4MMLP

45TK9VJTJWTB00

HX0T70MMMM4T54

Wow, that's a lot of codes. Thank you, sir, I took the first bottom 5. Each one gave me 10 points.

Code:
TTNL5M0FRBPV7T
VMXJKJ9MR6P50N
BWPLTKRBF4MMLP
45TK9VJTJWTB00
HX0T70MMMM4T54

They'll all be worth 10 points - honestly I wish they allowed unlimited point redemptions still, but, well, a few pages back I put up a pic and that was maybe half of what I have, I just a few hours ago found a tote in my car I forgot about, while I was cleaning. Probably will do more eventually :)  .

Since I've gotten some good freebies from CAG I figured I'd grab a handful from my ever growing pile(s) of flaps. Here's a "just for the hell of it while I drink some coffee at the desk" drop (and I refreshed before posting, looks like there's no lurkers yet!!)

H67B66RPNMMNLJ
HOV9TWNM6V7VMM
NBK7L6WBJ7477R
H5FJ44TXBRHH65
RJ7RTXWPVWLMJ4
V0NHP7PXXLNXLX
5VBJ5T46LKH66R
VJKNKFMX4KFRJX
6V4WT7JB00FBMM
P9M4NH7HR9RFRH
4PXN9XBMFW07MF
4MM9W00LL9PFMX
4F0X7PVVTMNTBH
BPL9X4H6M4NRB6
66X0R7L7N5MXJT
9KWL6PRFFB764J
49MTRH50TK7RBV
PRNRNJHJHFVKMV
F7FVHH7B6BBP6P
9KF7XF9J7BB4XM
VNF7R6TB9T7KBP
77V6L5NNMN4JHR
R4MK6P0H4M5W67
04NKTFWXX6JFHN
FMX7TK5LK9VMTF
0J6404646FHRPV
9VT0N60HNLLVPL
9VBX0BFTVVHM9N
T4M6T4PHP59BHB
FWHMKTWRXNVFN6
R6H67XLBVN70WV
TTNL5M0FRBPV7T
VMXJKJ9MR6P50N
BWPLTKRBF4MMLP
45TK9VJTJWTB00
HX0T70MMMM4T54
Awesome drop. Wish I got in on it.

Does everyone wait for promos to put in points? Or just as you get them? i just started and was wondering what the best way to build up points.

I usually wait for promotions with bonus points since I have almost every kind of coke cap/flap available, that way I maximize my points balance. It helps that Coke has been doing a lot of bonus point promos lately, there seems to be a new one every week or so.

Does everyone wait for promos to put in points? Or just as you get them? i just started and was wondering what the best way to build up points.
Save your caps and wait for a 10 point bonus with each cap, they usually do one for Christmas season.

It honestly depends on how many points you have to "play" with. If you have just enough points or under to get your weekly limit, go on ahead and do that. It's best to get in the habit at the very least of getting your weekly limit, if you can. That way, even if you skip a couple of weeks (vacation, forgetfulness, what-have-you...), by the end of November, you're going to be just shy of 6000 points (barring redemptions, of course), and that's the time to cash in your points for the great specials they have at that time of year.

Myself, I've been accruing a *lot* of points lately by stopping by local grocery stores and looking at the recycling areas for flaps and caps (I live in Michigan). I've now got enough where I can pretty much pick and choose what I want to redeem, and when. The Coppertone bonus is over at the end of the month, so I actually opened up an account for my dad so that I could redeem points for him, too.

If you don't have many codes to redeem, go ahead and redeem them. Saving them can be more trouble than it's worth when you forget to redeem them.

bread's done
Back