My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I got some time to kill so lets do some Doctor Who trivia, I will give two 12-pack codes for every question you guys get right.

You guys can only pick one question to answer, first person to answer correctly gets the codes, good luck!

1. what planet is the Doctor from? answered by boagman

2. The Doctor's time machine is named the TARDIS, what does TARDIS stand for? answered by kyuby

3. who created the Daleks? answered by RallyV

4. what is River Song's real name? answered by Dr0p119

5. what did the Doctor call Mickey in Rose's alternate universe?

bonus: first person to post a picture of my favorite companion gets a 20-pack code betobuster

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some time to kill so lets do some Doctor Who trivia, I will give two 12-pack codes for every question you guys get right.

You guys can only pick one question to answer, first person to answer correctly gets the codes, good luck!

1. what planet is the Doctor from?

2. The Doctor's time machine is named the TARDIS, what does TARDIS stand for?

3. who created the Daleks?

4. what is River Song's real name?

bonus: first person to post a picture of my favorite companion gets a 20-pack code
1. Gallifrey

2- Time And Relative Dimension In Space

1. what planet is the Doctor from?

2. The Doctor's time machine is named the TARDIS, what does TARDIS stand for?

bonus: first person to post a picture of my favorite companion gets a 20-pack code

2. The Doctor's time machine is named the TARDIS, what does TARDIS stand for? answered by kyuby

4. Melody Pond

Amy Pond?
amy-pong.jpg

3. who created the Daleks? answered by RallyV

bonus: first person to post a picture of my favorite companion gets a 20-pack code betobuster
5. Ricky! That meanie, that ol' Doctor! lol

Glad i could get in on time for this. I'm a total Whovian nut!

-Edit-

P.S. He also called him Mickey the Idiot at least once. ;) And actually, he called him Ricky in the regular universe to pick on him but his double in the alternate universe was actually named "Ricky". Funny stuff, hehe.

Monopoly starts again  July 16th and the 40 point MCR Bonus point wins will be back

Anyone who wins these and wants to trade, I will give 46 Regular points per code (4 12 packs and 2 cap codes)

Thanks

Im looking to trade for McD Monopoly 40 point bundles, I have a few things to trade. Fair offers.

Send a PM!

I will also trade for unused McD monopoly codes to use online.

here's a Coke Zero 20-pack code:  ?RFMT?RMPHB?H0 - just guess the missing number and its yours (all three questions marks are the same number by the way)

random code drop:

00W769XT0TJH9J

VNVVWNVH9RLRW6

VLMJL6RHR56JW9

F0LLBLN79NNKHH

60VTHKXKKR0K0T

HV5PXFTVBH460V

BFTR0NTR5XBKF6

N669HM66F9V4F9

NK5L6FNPP7VP6R

FKFH5KBFLMN6RX

5HLMHKM0R9MTV7

4PMX5FPLXFHNJ0

P4FF5JV6BFXB59

RVFNHML55WMTK4

6MFKPRV4FB9V0B

RW0JK747M0VLPN

6HX7RLJXMHN7LP

F6T64PM4J4XRM0

VPV9JMVRNF5R6J

0F4HBL0HLXV5MH

some flap codes mixed in there, have fun!

random code drop:

00W769XT0TJH9J

VNVVWNVH9RLRW6

VLMJL6RHR56JW9

F0LLBLN79NNKHH

60VTHKXKKR0K0T

HV5PXFTVBH460V

BFTR0NTR5XBKF6

N669HM66F9V4F9

NK5L6FNPP7VP6R

FKFH5KBFLMN6RX

5HLMHKM0R9MTV7

4PMX5FPLXFHNJ0

P4FF5JV6BFXB59

RVFNHML55WMTK4

6MFKPRV4FB9V0B

RW0JK747M0VLPN

6HX7RLJXMHN7LP

F6T64PM4J4XRM0

VPV9JMVRNF5R6J

0F4HBL0HLXV5MH

Thanks.

random code drop:

00W769XT0TJH9J

VNVVWNVH9RLRW6

VLMJL6RHR56JW9

F0LLBLN79NNKHH

60VTHKXKKR0K0T

HV5PXFTVBH460V

BFTR0NTR5XBKF6

N669HM66F9V4F9

NK5L6FNPP7VP6R

FKFH5KBFLMN6RX

5HLMHKM0R9MTV7

4PMX5FPLXFHNJ0

P4FF5JV6BFXB59

RVFNHML55WMTK4

6MFKPRV4FB9V0B

RW0JK747M0VLPN

6HX7RLJXMHN7LP

F6T64PM4J4XRM0

VPV9JMVRNF5R6J

0F4HBL0HLXV5MH

Just to save someone else some trouble, they've all been used.

new double points promo on all 20 oz and 24 oz coke caps, so far it has worked on coke, diet coke and coke zero caps. I haven't tried any other brands.

ZRX7ego.png

Another double point promo, sweet!
Now I can get rid of all the black Coke Zero caps I have inside my cap bowl. ;)

I saw NCAA football 14 on the mcr front page today and immediately thought it was added to the rewards catalog but its only a measly $5 off coupon... so dissapointing.

If anyone wants to trade cap codes for flap codes, I have 10 point 12 pack flap codes that I will trade for caps codes. 1 flap for 3 caps.
Is there any benefit for one over the other? Can you enter more codes in a day if they're not all caps?

Is there any benefit for one over the other? Can you enter more codes in a day if they're not all caps?
No, you can still only get 120 points a day. I just need caps for the roo bonus, so anyone with alot will make some extra points on this trade. 10 point flap for 9 points in caps

I have been trying all kinds of different caps with the Roo code and so far they have all worked, even powerade caps work... by the way, I will be doing a cap giveaway later this week, so be on the lookout for that.

I have been trying all kinds of different caps with the Roo code and so far they have all worked, even powerade caps work... by the way, I will be doing a cap giveaway later this week, so be on the lookout for that.
Sweeeet,because I have quite a number of powerrade codes now due to a sale at albertsons.

Gonna have to enter my codes tonight and enter your giveaway c:
Also thanks in advance for all you do.

No, you can still only get 120 points a day. I just need caps for the roo bonus, so anyone with alot will make some extra points on this trade. 10 point flap for 9 points in caps
Just looked at this again and i don't think you'll get any takers. I had thought about it until i did the math. The Roo bonus goes until the end of the year so even if you have lots of caps, you'll prolly eventually be able to use them all for double points. So it isn't a 10 point flap for '9' points but really '18' points.

bread's done
Back