My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Hi. Still kinda new here but i just won a $5 Subway card. I have not won an instant win since the holiday 12 days promo, I totally thought it was a scam. Guess i was wrong. Looking forward to a meatball hero.

Hi. Still kinda new here but i just won a $5 Subway card. I have not won an instant win since the holiday 12 days promo, I totally thought it was a scam. Guess i was wrong. Looking forward to a meatball hero.
Congrats on winning c:
And nothing on coke rewards is a scam,I've won stuff too before in the instant wins.

Yeah, grats on winning, guess you can be like Jared, lol. (j/k)

And yes, anything on MCR is tried and true, and its not a fake, I've gotten good stuff from them before, like the AMC tickets and the BBY RZ points, lol. :3

so far the enter 5 no calorie 12pks has not been good to me.  i have entered 9 12pk codes now and it still says i have to enter one more for bonus pts.  i only ever have diet coke or fresca at my house so i know my codes should work.  coke says it's  because i need to clear my history and cache but since that is part of our my startup script policy at work i know that is not the problem.  anybody else having problems getting their codes to work for that promo?

took the weekend off but I'm back. First four people to like and quote this post will get two free flap codes each:

3. NeoStrayCat

I'm not gonna lose it this time! XD

But hey, why everyone elegible again? I thought you had it like last time LT (Like those already elegible before can't go again, but then again, it wouldn't be fair to to others, but oh well.) >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not gonna lose it this time! XD

But hey, why everyone elegible again? I thought you had it like last time LT (Like those already elegible before can't go again, but then again, it wouldn't be fair to to others, but oh well.) >_>
I don't know, I just make up the rules as I go along ;)

EDIT: all 4 spots taken, next giveaway is tomorrow.

This has turned into a code drop thread.

Not that I don't appreciate Lazy's generousity, but is a separate thread possible? Every time I check this thread expecting some news on a new promo, item or contest, it's just code drop after code drop. Bleh.

Not that I don't appreciate Lazy's generousity, but is a separate thread possible? Every time I check this thread expecting some news on a new promo, item or contest, it's just code drop after code drop. Bleh.
You dirty ingrate.

Kidding of course.... Well, Not really. Your pretty much a dirty ingrate. But, in a nice, non hateful way.

Nah, I think this single MCR thread is necessary, those Promo's are varied and kinda rare, so they only show up once in a while so yeah. >_>

But hey, generosity is given and earned, anyways, thanks LT! ;)

Also guys, remember, look through this post again once 10/1 comes up to get the most out of yout MCR points, courtesy of theDevilman! XD

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/112171-my-coke-rewards-thread-new-codes/?p=11031112

Plus the other thing is me,lazy,the neo bros (yes,I'm calling you both the neo bros XP) and many others update this thread the minute we see new offers and prizes and stuff.

Lately it's just been kinda slow on MCR.
The latest thing is some of the instant wins but that's pretty much it.

OH THE IRONY!!!!
Speaking of updates.

So get this. MCR is gonna help ya save some money on 12 packs :D
http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/300-off-12-pack-sparkling/29374?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Moore+Wallace_1_29374_7_7_c

For 160 points,you can snag a coupon for 3.00 bucks off your next 12 pack.

Also some new sweeps popped up today. Including a 50 dollar GameStop GC for 1 point per entry.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/sweepstakes/50-gamestop-egift-card/29126?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=cashstar_4_29126_7_5_tc

And finally,anybody live in Texas and love nascar???

BLAM

http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/texas-motor-speedways-nascar-nationwide-series-race-oreilly-auto-parts-challenge/29086?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=RegionSW_1_29086_7_4_c

Get yourself a ticket to the Texas Motor Speedway's NASCAR Nationwide Series Race, O'Reilly Auto Parts Challenge
For 1100 points. Ticket does not include parking though.

How's that for an update??? Lol

Chem out.

Yeah, but sooner or later there will be good stuff (like what C.G. posted, lol.), and the possible holiday promo's like getting gift cards and other stuff for a massive discount, but hey, MCR doesn't have much I'd want right now, but one day, it will, and others will want it badly too! ;)

So MCR invited me to be in the beta of their new "update/upgrade" and I can invite you folks with http://CokeURL.com/wac3 because I don't have any friends who would do it probably. So far I already got to Gold level with very little effort, the max level is called Twilight *sparklesparkle*. I so far entered a sweeps for a $500 gamestop giftcard and getting Gold I was able to get a code for one month Pogo.

I can't seem to get into the Red level rewards anymore, but it's letting me back into the Gold ones - here's a CCP of it - sorry it's a mess but c'est la vie  

15% Off when you Spend $40 or more at T-Shirts.com 20% Off Everything at Fanatics.com 25% off at www.Coca-Colastore.com $10 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Certificate $500 Nike® E-Gift Card Sweepstakes $500 GameStop E-Gift Card Sweepstakes

Domino's® $5 E-Gift Card

So MCR invited me to be in the beta of their new "update/upgrade" and I can invite you folks with http://CokeURL.com/wac3 because I don't have any friends who would do it probably. So far I already got to Gold level with very little effort, the max level is called Twilight *sparklesparkle*. I so far entered a sweeps for a $500 gamestop giftcard and getting Gold I was able to get a code for one month Pogo.

I can't seem to get into the Red level rewards anymore, but it's letting me back into the Gold ones - here's a CCP of it - sorry it's a mess but c'est la vie

15% Off when you Spend $40 or more at T-Shirts.com 20% Off Everything at Fanatics.com 25% off at www.Coca-Colastore.com $10 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Certificate $500 Nike® E-Gift Card Sweepstakes $500 GameStop E-Gift Card Sweepstakes

Domino's® $5 E-Gift Card
I signed up and checked it out. So far it's actually pretty cool. You basically just connect with friends and do social stuff for rewards instead of entering any codes.

Just by signing up and filling out info I'm almost at gold,and I was able to redeem for a domino's gift card.

It's pretty cool. :D

I signed up and checked it out. So far it's actually pretty cool. You basically just connect with friends and do social stuff for rewards instead of entering any codes.

Just by signing up and filling out info I'm almost at gold,and I was able to redeem for a domino's gift card.

It's pretty cool. :D
yea! dominos GC for me also :bouncy:

Hey everyone. Small new point offer update.

GET DOUBLE POINTS ON TAYLOR SWIFT-INSPIRED DIET COKE® 6-PACKS
Through 10/31, get Double Points on Taylor Swift-inspired Diet Coke® 6-packs

This is interesting seeing as how I guess the six packs are the bottles instead of cans like at wal-mart and whatnot.

Hey there beautiful's :3 chemmy senpai San....thing.....the third. (First two died from led poisoning....who knew) here.

It's a romantic day,love is in the air,the birds are chirping,you wear your best dress or suit. everything is going perfect. Date night begins.

As date night begins,your sexy attractive date suggests an idea.
"HAY HUN I HAS EN OLUVE GUARDEN GUFT CURD,WUNNA GO????,I GETS IT FUOM MAHCOOKREWURDS"
"Su....sure"
You get there and she/he tells you
"I only have five dollars on the gift card"
"Oh....should of told me and I would of gotten some extra cash"
"Can you pay hunny???"
you leave back to her place,date night was meh but tonight will be a amazing and dare I say,"well lit night" wink
You go in,and this happens an fifteen minutes later
"YEAUHHHH LEFTOVER OLIVE GARDEN AND FOOTBALL MURRCIA CHHESEBURGERS BALD EGALS FNHIENFIHENHUFBUEHBFRHU"

And that's when you decided to leave the date and punch a goat.

..........there's my attempt at being funny....it sucked......what was I talking about.....OH YEAH!!!!
-digs though hat- here ya go my fellow CAGS

http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/5-olive-garden-gift-card/29354 get a Olive Garden gift card worth five bucks for 300 points.

Also some Olive Garden ESPN sweeps to enter too. (That combo alone does not fit the sweeps at all but meh)
http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/sweepstakes/olive-garden-espn-college-football-ultimate-fan-experience/29164?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=sweepstakes&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=oliveGarden_4_29164_7_6_c

PrIze package is for you and three friends. The prize package includes roundtrip airfare, 3 nights' hotel stay, an ESPN Gameday Behind-the-Scenes Tour, $1,000 for game day tickets and a $100 Gift Card to the Olive Garden.

Oh yeah don't forget,Taylor swift wants you to have double points on six packs of coke.

Chemical out.

............now to play the BF4 beta.

Hey there beautiful's :3 chemmy senpai San....thing.....the third. (First two died from led poisoning....who knew) here.

It's a romantic day,love is in the air,the birds are chirping,you wear your best dress or suit. everything is going perfect. Date night begins.

As date night begins,your sexy attractive date suggests an idea.
"HAY HUN I HAS EN OLUVE GUARDEN GUFT CURD,WUNNA GO????,I GETS IT FUOM MAHCOOKREWURDS"
"Su....sure"
You get there and she/he tells you
"I only have five dollars on the gift card"
"Oh....should of told me and I would of gotten some extra cash"
"Can you pay hunny???"
you leave back to her place,date night was meh but tonight will be a amazing and dare I say,"well lit night" wink
You go in,and this happens an fifteen minutes later
"YEAUHHHH LEFTOVER OLIVE GARDEN AND FOOTBALL MURRCIA CHHESEBURGERS BALD EGALS FNHIENFIHENHUFBUEHBFRHU"

And that's when you decided to leave the date and punch a goat.

..........there's my attempt at being funny....it sucked......what was I talking about.....OH YEAH!!!!
-digs though hat- here ya go my fellow CAGS
Dude, I have no idea what you were just saying...and it still made me laugh. Once she started burbling, I was fully amused. Very nice! I like!

Is anyone else in the MCR Beta?

I think I can invite people.

On a side note, I hate the new 'beta' layout. Social network MCR is STOOOOOOPID.

not much of an update but something neat.

I won an instant win the other day. It was the powerrade Friday night one.

I won a powerrade t-shirt. So that's cool.
Also played it again and won 3 MCR points. Also neat.
Anyhow,if your bored it's worth checking out,I rarely win in the instant win/sweeps. So. Yeah.

Neat Chem, lol. Anyways, just to let you guys know, today's Wed. Deal is a good one, and for 290 Points, its the return of the AMC tickets, well, in Gold form (which means you can watch any film, regarless even if its a new release title), and a Large Popcorn, not bad! ;) (Hurry before they sell out or before the day is over to get this good deal.) (Seems you can order more than 1, since there's no limit, I guess.)

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/amc-gold-ticket/29356?WT.ac=amc_3_2773+amcWD+rwd_1_1_h

no one per account. Now lets hope they don't notice I have more then one account redeeming them.

Any one needing more codes to get the tix. I still have them for sale.

quick heads up, I will be doing a cap giveaway later today, I will make another post in a couple of hours with all the details.

I have the points banked like crazy but these deals being out of stock before 9 AM Eastern is a fuck ing joke.
yeah, if its a good deal they will be OOS within a few hours, you pretty much have to check the wednesday deal at 12 AM (midnight) to be able to get in on it.

#Coke Cap Giveaway -  all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

bread's done
Back