My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

juubei1i said:
I have enough points for $20 gamestop ecard. I thought I saw posts about problems with this? I'm not sure if I'll cash in or let the points ride. How long does it take to get card after cashing in? Was thinking maybe I'll cash in right before Black Friday or if I see great deal. Can I be very spontaneous with this or do I need to cash in and receive card weeks later? What's the expiration and is it good on anything? Can I get multiple ecards, can I combine multiple ecards and can I use ecards in GS stores? Is this a temporary offer, like BestBuy or is this a long term offer?
Thx.
Can anyone answer my questions? i'd appreciate it.

Can anyone answer my questions? i'd appreciate it.
people including me had problems with the gamestop when they were first introduced, I received an old navy gc instead of the gamestop gc but it looks like all problems have been resolved now. It's an eGift-Card, coke will email you a promo code with a link to a page where you can redeem it, you can use it instantly at the gamestop website(don't know if it can be used in-store). The promo code expires in 3 months and yes you can get multiple gift cards (Anexanhume just confirmed it a few posts above).

Last edited by a moderator:
people including me had problems with the gamestop when they were first introduced, I received an old navy gc instead of the gamestop gc but it looks like all problems have been resolved now. It's an eGift-Card, coke will email you a promo code with a link to a page where you can redeem it, you can use it instantly at the gamestop website(don't know if it can be used in-store). The promo code expires in 3 months and yes you can get multiple gift cards (Anexanhume just confirmed it a few posts above).
I've used both of mine in-store.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/beta/catalog.do?searchType=collection&id=28962

hey so i finally reached twilight on the MCR beta site. 

idk if the link will work for everyone but that is the list of rewards you can snag once you reach twilight

if not,heres some info on what you can snag. 

1. $50 sunglasses gift certificate

2. a Southwest Airlines® $20 discount on Wanna Get Away fares

3. 1 month club pogo sub

4. $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate.

5. 20% off merchandise at the live nation shop site

i choose the $25 dollar restaurant.com GC as i could easily ether trade it with someone or use it towards some place. 

also the sliver rewards i remember being okay 

1. another $25 dollar restaurant.com

2. a free month of club pogo

​3. a discount on the coke store for like 15%

Hey guys! I got a couple of rewards from coke that im not going to use...
$25 Restaurant.com E-Gift Certificate and
$20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.
If anyone can use a code just like this post and PM me.

all gone enjoy guys!!!

I have a couple of MCR codes I don't plan on using. Don't drink much coke products anyways, send me a PM if you want some. 

All codes are gone. :)

Christmas gift card calendar is up: http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=twelveDaysComingSoon&size=4&loc=calendar

December 1: Target

December 2: McDonald's

December 3: Nike

December 4: TJ Maxx

December 5: Best Buy

December 6: Domino's

December 7: AMC Theaters

December 8: Home Depot

December 9: Bass Pro Shop

December 10: Southwest

December 11: Shutterfly

December 12: Coca-Cola

twelveDaysComingSoonCalendarBG.jpg

Not sure what the "enter a code every day to unlock the reward" is. Maybe you have to enter a code that day to be eligible to get the card?

I've been slacking. I don't think I will be able to enter enough codes for 2 GC. Im at 700 or so right now and kangaroo didnt work yesterday. I need those subway codes as my last hope! (since even if i max out the weekly, i wont have enough time.

Thanks for posting the calendar. Are those physical gift codes or e-cards?
last year they were physical cards, I have no idea if it will be the same this time around or if they'll give us e-gift cards. This year they have really pushed the e-gift cards, the last few gift card promos(gamestop, target, old navy, etc.) have all been e-gift cards.

I don't mind either way, most of those e-gift cards can be printed out and used in-store.

BB and WM $25 were both 600 points each last year. I might barely make the 1200. I really wish I would have used the roo code more thought it seems to work every other time for me. (I should have enough codes, but the 120 weekly limit could be the deciding factor.

More than likely because of a ton a coke flap codes I have saved up. I might just use those towards the Christmas promo seeing as how nobody wants to trade for dew/Doritos codes with me.

So here's a neat lil offer.
I have a 3 month xbox live card w/code I can trade and a code for a copy of ratchet and clank quest for booty I can trade in exchange for flap codes.
Message me your offer and we can maybe work something out.

This is going to be a good year then.  I have 2k plus points on 3 accounts which should be enough especially if they add the bonus point promotion soon as well.

here is what they had last year(2012):

December 1st – $25 Walmart gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 2nd – $5 McDonald’s gift card only 90 points (limit 1)
December 3rd – $10 Dominos Pizza gift card only 180 points (limit 1)
December 4th – $25 Nike eGift Card only 500 points (limit 1)
December 5th – $25 TJ Maxx gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 6th – $25 Best Buy gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 7th – 2 AMC movie tickets and 2 Drinks only 470 points (limit 1)
December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 10th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Card only 200 points (limit 1)
December 12th – FREE 12-pack Coke coupon only 30 points (limit 4)

here is what they had last year(2012):

December 1st – $25 Walmart gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 2nd – $5 McDonald’s gift card only 90 points (limit 1)
December 3rd – $10 Dominos Pizza gift card only 180 points (limit 1)
December 4th – $25 Nike eGift Card only 500 points (limit 1)
December 5th – $25 TJ Maxx gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 6th – $25 Best Buy gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 7th – 2 AMC movie tickets and 2 Drinks only 470 points (limit 1)
December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 10th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Card only 200 points (limit 1)
December 12th – FREE 12-pack Coke coupon only 30 points (limit 4)
Yeah last year was a great year for those deals. I managed to snag a wal-mart gift card,a mcdonalds gift card,and a free 12 pack coupon ON top of the 2 litter and 1.25 drink coupons I won in the Christmas insta win.

Last year were the prices in points given for all of them on day 1 or was it a 'wait until the day to find out the price' type of deal?

Hope that question makes sense but I'm looking to plan how to spend and that would be awesome to know.

damn i should of stacked up points on one of my alternate accounts. I have 1250 on my main. I guess a Walmart and Best Buy gift card would be nice though Id rather get 2 best buys. And who knows if the prices are even the same this year, but hopefully I can snag some good stuff. so the 1st deal will go live at 12:00 am est dec.1?

damn i should of stacked up points on one of my alternate accounts. I have 1250 on my main. I guess a Walmart and Best Buy gift card would be nice though Id rather get 2 best buys. And who knows if the prices are even the same this year, but hopefully I can snag some good stuff. so the 1st deal will go live at 12:00 am est dec.1?
No, deals go live at 9:00 a.m. PST, 12:00 p.m. EST. There is also no Walmart deal. The Dec 1st deal is Target this year and BB is Dec. 5th.

These deals seriously make me consider setting up a second account for next year.  For people with second accounts, do you have it linked to another physical mailing address to avoid issues?

These deals seriously make me consider setting up a second account for next year. For people with second accounts, do you have it linked to another physical mailing address to avoid issues?
I have 4 accounts, 3 of them use the same address and I haven't had any problems so far, just use a different name for each account and you will be okay.

i just won 2 free movie tickets and 2 large drinks from the instant win game (3 points each, 5 trys, winner every minute)! :D

Just broke the 1200 plateau.

I have a huge bag full of cap codes and flaps that are unused -- been slacking on entering them, since MCR has been pretty unappealing since summer time.

I would love to grab a Target, BB or Walmart GC but I'm pretty sure the site will bog down just enough to screw me out of getting a GC altogether -- as what usually happens during good deals on any site. lol

Just broke the 1200 plateau.

I have a huge bag full of cap codes and flaps that are unused -- been slacking on entering them, since MCR has been pretty unappealing since summer time.

I would love to grab a Target, BB or Walmart GC but I'm pretty sure the site will bog down just enough to screw me out of getting a GC altogether -- as what usually happens during good deals on any site. lol
if i remember correcty it is 1 of each gc max per member. but yeah it will be bogged down

Not much new to report on the MCR website aside from a fashion donation thing and the minute winning holiday insta win you all know about.

Also I'm almost at 1,200 points now on MCR,might reach 1,300 by the end of the month.
Gonna try and snag a target gift card,a best buy gift card,and a mcdonalds gift card this year.

IIRC, there is a limit of 4 on the 12-packs.
You recall semi-correctly. They FUBARed this particular thing last year well beyond compare. The initial limit was supposed to be, yes, for 4 12-pack coupons. Come the day of the giveaway? They limited it to *one* per account, which caused massive (and IMHO, justified) howling from the MCR community.

On a completely different day of the same month, without *any fanfare whatsoever*, they quietly released 12-pack coupons for 30 points a piece, without limits, for about an hour in the early afternoon. You had to be online and basically quite lucky to be able to redeem for any significant number, since once the word got out, the site bogged down to next-to-nothing in terms of being able to redeem for the offer, or even to just sign on. Massive numbers of redemptions happened. I think I got somewhere around 60 before I eventually just gave up since the system was unable to be navigated by that point. At first, the thing was flying and I was getting a redemption in under 1 minute. By the end, it was taking over 5 minutes for each one, and that's if it actually happened.

Still: I got a stinking *lot* of coupons about 3 weeks after. You've got to be paying attention, lucky, and fast.

You recall semi-correctly. They FUBARed this particular thing last year well beyond compare. The initial limit was supposed to be, yes, for 4 12-pack coupons. Come the day of the giveaway? They limited it to *one* per account, which caused massive (and IMHO, justified) howling from the MCR community.

On a completely different day of the same month, without *any fanfare whatsoever*, they quietly released 12-pack coupons for 30 points a piece, without limits, for about an hour in the early afternoon. You had to be online and basically quite lucky to be able to redeem for any significant number, since once the word got out, the site bogged down to next-to-nothing in terms of being able to redeem for the offer, or even to just sign on. Massive numbers of redemptions happened. I think I got somewhere around 60 before I eventually just gave up since the system was unable to be navigated by that point. At first, the thing was flying and I was getting a redemption in under 1 minute. By the end, it was taking over 5 minutes for each one, and that's if it actually happened.

Still: I got a stinking *lot* of coupons about 3 weeks after. You've got to be paying attention, lucky, and fast.
I was just about to make a joke about that. Year supply of coke if you have the points for it.

bread's done
Back