My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I redeemed the domino's gift cards just fine, site is running smoothly for me.

looks like they repeating the same gift cards as last year, with a few minor exceptions, they replaced walmart gc for a target gc this year and the McD gc, domino's gc are a few points higher this time. This is what to expect for the rest of the remaining deals (based on what they had last year):

December 7th – 2 AMC movie tickets and 2 Drinks - 470 points (limit 1)
December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card - 600 points (limit 1)
December 9th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card - 1,200 points (limit 1)

December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card - 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Card - 200 points (limit 1) *this will probably cost more points this time*
December 12th – FREE 12-pack Coke coupon - 30 points (limit 4) *this one too*

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp i checked on slick deals physical card and 8 to 10 weeks. Im passing. Heres to hoping there is something left for 300 points :( if not coke 12 packs it is
that's just the standard message they give when you redeem a gift card, they usually don't take that long for them to ship. In reality it takes about 2-4 weeks to arrive, I remember getting most of my gift cards I ordered last year before christmas. The coke coupons did take forever to arrive though, about 2-3 months IRC

My coupon still hasn't left processing from Nov 20th so, i guess that's good indication we won't see anything for a while on these rewards? I didn't participate in last years promotion so i have no idea.

EDIT: i just read lazys post so i guess that answers that, sorry!

That's odd because I was just on it and got my email 3 seconds after I clicked get reward

On a side not my account is now at a grand total of 1 point lol

On a side not my account is now at a grand total of 1 point lol
Are you me?
Untitled_zpsc846ee2b.jpg
Back to collecting flaps lol.

I pulled the trigger n got the dominos card. Was hoping it was an e code so i can use on the half off pizza promotion this week but nope. Oh well.

Down to 71 points

I snagged the Dominos card today. I now have a little over 600 points left because I missed Best Buy. I'll probably use 'em on AMC, Home Depot, and/or Coke.

And wow this was odd but great... I ordered the coke zero fleece scarf this morning and already got a email saying it had been shipped... a lot better then the many weeks it said it was going to be :)

If anyone has any bonus point codes, I need 70 more points to be able to get a Home Depot card on sunday. im at 530 and my weekly limit is hit (minus 1 code entry to be able to unlock the home depot)

Want to get it to put it towards a new table saw for my dad on christmas. Anyone who has them, I would trade very fairly for them and would greatly appreciate it.

Send a PM. Thanks very much.

EDIT: Now I only need 30 points. Ive used a subway code and a southwest code so I need 3 10 point codes from the merry minutes thing.

If anyone has 1 or 2 or 3 send me a PM, ill trade fairly.

Thanks!

I didn't think I have any points left by this point but seems I'll still be able to get tickets and coke.  I'm just disappointed by there not being any Gift promo for 10 more points per a cap.

Anyone have any luck with the Southwest promo? I signed up and after 3 days I got a bunch of emails but none with a code in them.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it would give me some much needed points for the 12 Days promo.

I noticed the Walmart promo is still giving points. I got about 60 so far this month.

Wasn't interested in dominos gift card today.

It's only ten bucks,with ten bucks I can buy pizza and save points lol
Anyhow,got close than 300 points left so,if I get extremely lucky with the AMC offer I'll do that,if not than I'll spend the rest on 12 packs near the end lol.

I don't know if it is doing this for anyone else but "roo" doesn't work for me, I have to type in "kangaroo".  Also, I can only do it 2 times a day, not 5.  Anyone else having this issue?

I don't know if it is doing this for anyone else but "roo" doesn't work for me, I have to type in "kangaroo". Also, I can only do it 2 times a day, not 5. Anyone else having this issue?
this isnt an issue. they changed it from 5 to 2 awhile back. it even says you can do it up to 2 times per day when you enter kangaroo

Yep, they nerfed it from 5 to 2, also, it seems the walmart codes are still in effect, despite being past due date, lol. Now to wait for the AMC tix soon. :3

redeemed the AMC tickets, which were emailed to me instantly, you can start using them right away just print them out or use a smarthphone.

Please check your email to find your digital coupon. To redeem your coupon, print it or bring the email on your smartphone to any AMC Theatres®, AMC® Loews, AMC Showplace, Cineplex® Odeon , Magic Johnson or Star theatres excluding Canadian theatres.

Yeah, I guess, well, that's all for now for me, until the last day reward for some 12-pack coupons, lol. (Just hope more than a limit of 1, and hopefully the same price, may inflate, but I'll take it.)

This had to be the best day.  Took only 5 minutes to redeem for my accounts and my parents account.  Seems like we won't be paying for movies for awhile.  500points left across them all.  How many points do others have left?

Don't have enough points for the AMC tickets. (Has 294 points left)
Glad I played it smart though by skipping dominos. Now I have plenty towards the twelve packs.
Hope all of you snag up the deal though for AMC.
What movies you plan on seeing??? :3

Redeemed for the AMC tickets but not sure how to print them? Do they come in an email?

Never mind, saw on the redemption page that they'll come in an email, but haven't gotten it yet.

Don't have enough points for the AMC tickets. (Has 294 points left)
Glad I played it smart though by skipping dominos. Now I have plenty towards the twelve packs.
Hope all of you snag up the deal though for AMC.
What movies you plan on seeing??? :3
Grudge match and American hustle look good!

Whats left now?

Also, is there a limit larger than 1 per person, on the AMC?
limit of 1 pair of AMC tickets per account. Here what's left:

December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card
December 9th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card

December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Card
December 12th – 12-pack Coke coupon

bread's done
Back