My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Well guys, remember, the 12-pack Coke flaps double point promo (any Coke Regular, Diet, Zero) is live until the 27th, Sprite and other brands don't count towards it. (Would have been nice if it did...>_>)
Didn't work on my cherry zero unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it doesn't explain this list here (from SD) and the brands that are acceptable for bonus points. (Even though they all said "Fridge Packs", its still 12-packs to some people anyways.)

Eligible Products :

Regular: Coca-Cola / Coca-Cola Lime / Caffeine Free Coca-Cola / Cherry Coca-Cola / Vanilla Coca-Cola

Diet: Diet Coke / Caffeine Free Diet Coke / Diet Coke w/Splenda / Diet Coke w/Lime

Zeros: Coke Zero / Cherry Coke Zero / Vanilla Coke Zero / Caffeine Free Coke Zero

Didn't work on my cherry zero unfortunately
As far as I can *tell*, it should have. Here's the breakdown, per MCR...are you *certain* you were using a Cherry Coke Zero 12-pack, or was it a 24-pack?

"

December Coca-Cola 12-Pack Bonus Points

Dates:
12/23/13 - 12/27/13

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke®, Coke Zero™ and Coca-Cola® 12-packs during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:
  • Coke Zero Fridge Pack
  • Cherry Coke Zero Fridge Pack
  • Vanilla Coke Zero Fridge Pack
  • Caffeine Free Coke Zero Fridge Pack
  • Diet Coke Fridge Pack
  • Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
  • Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
  • Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
  • Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack
  • Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
  • Coca-Cola Lime Fridge Pack
  • Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
  • Cherry Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
  • Vanilla Coca-Cola Fridge Pack

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

"

LazyTriangle said:
got a bunch of gift cards today, all four Target gc's, four Domino's gc's and 3 southwest airlines gift cards.

didn't know about this, I just got back from Target and they didn't give me the 10% off on the 3DS. Was the discount only offered to those who shopped at Target with their credit cards on black friday or open to everyone? either way $50 +tax for a 3DS XL is great deal to me, they didn't have the zelda 3ds so I got the mario and luigi bundle.
I got my 3 Target gift cards a few days ago. Still waiting on the Best Buy ones. And are people already getting the 12-pack coupons? I haven't gotten even my 2 from the 12 days deal yet.

We used one Target card and are regifting the other two to my sister-in-law ;).

FYI - the 10% was for everyone this weekend (21st and 22nd - your quote was from the 20th before the promo started) but they needed to scan a barcode at the end of the transaction. It wasn't supposed to work on video games and some systems though I think it did work on the 3DS XL. We spent nearly $500 there and saved $50 - but it was all Christmas stuff, food, and household items. We kind of stocked up on stuff we'd buy there eventually anyway knowing we'd get that extra 10% off.

And are people already getting the 12-pack coupons? I haven't gotten even my 2 from the 12 days deal yet.
The only 12-pack coupon I know of that people have been receiving (including me...I got my one) is from the Wednesday Deal that preceded the Holiday Rewards promotion. The actual Holiday Rewards ones (and the subsequent Thirteenth Day unlimited redemptions ones, as well as the following Wednesday Deal ones) have had their shipment notifications sent via email, but I haven't heard of any receiving even partial shipments just yet. Can't wait for my 88-or-so to arrive, especially since I don't have to share them with my brother and SIL this year, since I was able to get them 17 of their own, along with a Target gift card, Best Buy gift card, AMC movie tickets, and a McDonalds gift card. They've got *nothing* to complain about if I don't share with them this year.

Cherry Coke Zero Fridge Pack, ya double checked only got 10 points and no bonus
Hmm. The only other plausible explanation I can offer: if it was a 12-digit code, it's probably too old to be used for the doubling promotion. If it was, in fact, a 14-digit code, and you didn't get it doubled, then you've got a legitimate point. If that's the case, I'd email them about it.

Hmm. The only other plausible explanation I can offer: if it was a 12-digit code, it's probably too old to be used for the doubling promotion. If it was, in fact, a 14-digit code, and you didn't get it doubled, then you've got a legitimate point. If that's the case, I'd email them about it.
it was a 14 from a brand new 12 pk..i'll try another one today or tomorrow to be sure

got all my BB gift cards today too, also got all four bass pro shops gc's and one southwest gc. The Home Depot gift cards and the 12-pack coupons are the only things I haven't received yet.

The only 12-pack coupon I know of that people have been receiving (including me...I got my one) is from the Wednesday Deal that preceded the Holiday Rewards promotion.
I have not even received that 1 yet. I got 600 points refunded when I emailed them about my empty rewards envelope mail. I just wrote down the number printed above my address on the envelope. So far out for all the coupons and GC's, all I've received is my 5 dollar McD's card. I hope my mailman is not stealing them.

@Nixmahn

Well, have you checked the letter(s)/etc. to see if it was opened in any way, or pretty much nothing actually in there for your gift card(s)? I received mines just fine, so yeah, double check...>_>

I got about a dozen ship confirmation emails for the 12-pack coupons, estimated delivery is 15-20 days but they will probably be delivered way earlier than that.

I got about a dozen ship confirmation emails for the 12-pack coupons, estimated delivery is 15-20 days but they will probably be delivered way earlier than that.
Yeah funny thing about the email confirmations where that they were given throughout the day. I even got a few just this morning after receiving 8 yesterday.

Yeah, oh and BTW, I bought a couple of 12-packs (for the Coke Double's), and it looks like the ones that have the "Olympic" design, doesn't seem to want to add my codes to redeem it, and gives me the message "Sorry, but this promotion is over, Code is Invalid." (Or something along the lines), so yeah, short story about wasted points on codes that didn't even work in the 1st place because of silly alternate promos or other things. >_>

@Nixmahn

Well, have you checked the letter(s)/etc. to see if it was opened in any way, or pretty much nothing actually in there for your gift card(s)? I received mines just fine, so yeah, double check...>_>
Checked, it was perfectly sealed and completely empty when I opened it

I got my 12 pack coupon for the Wednesday Deal pre-12 days. For 12 Days, I got the McDonald's a few days ago and the Domino's came today. Still waiting on the Best Buy, the two 12 packs from the 12 days and the 4 from the post 12 Days Wednesday deal.

has anyone had any trouble logging in today???

i tried to log in quite a few times today to enter some 12 pack codes and it wouldn't let me log in. o.o

Got the last of my gift cards yesterday (12/24) with the arrival of my $50 Bass Pro gift card so now I'm just waiting on the 12 pack coupons. Was a good promo overall made $105 off family selling the cards at face value.

Got the last of my gift cards yesterday (12/24) with the arrival of my $50 Bass Pro gift card so now I'm just waiting on the 12 pack coupons. Was a good promo overall made $105 off family selling the cards at face value.
got all my gift cards too, they were all delivered before christmas so I took advantage and gifted about half of them to friends and family instead of gifts. In total I received a little bit over $1000 in gift cards, plus the amc movie tickets and 56 coke coupons.

Just got an email saying Wednesday deals are done for good. Yikes that is kinda a bad sign...

Note their is a 50 pt code in there to say good bye so don't just delete the email

Here I was thinking I would move and the deal fell through. Made me wish I redeemed the points for that Best Buy gift card when I had the chance.

Saw on another forum that maybe only people that have used the Wednesday a good bit are getting those emails.. which sucks but is sort of understandable... if you haven't used the wed deal before why would you care that much if they are ending it lol

Saw on another forum that maybe only people that have used the Wednesday a good bit are getting those emails.. which sucks but is sort of understandable... if you haven't used the wed deal before why would you care that much if they are ending it lol
I've only done it once or twice, they usually fly over my head and I got points.

Can't say for sure, but hopefully the 12 days (and any other good offers throughout the year of 2014) make a comeback, if possible.

Got everyone of my 12pack coupons.  Didn't check them all but they expire on 3/31/14 so better get to using em quick and often.

I am still offering up MCR cap codes for trade for Dew points. But i'm now trading one MCR cap code per 100 Dew points. A 1 to 1 ratio. (Perhaps a 'little' more for larger quantities.) If you want to trade, great. If not i hope you find the deal you're looking for. :)

I have $100 in target gift cards and $150 in bass pro shops gift cards I would swap for equal values in Best Buy cards.

4 $25 targets and 3 $50 Bass pros. Send a PM if interested

I am still offering up MCR cap codes for trade for Dew points. But i'm now trading one MCR cap code per 100 Dew points. A 1 to 1 ratio. (Perhaps a 'little' more for larger quantities.) If you want to trade, great. If not i hope you find the deal you're looking for. :)

Either way this isn't a trade section.....
Tell that to this guy too then. the one above your quote.

Alot of trading goes on in this thread. As long as its MCR related, basically no one cares at all.

Both of our proposed trades are in fact, MCR related - and this is the most relevant place to put them up. Not a thread for random trading where nobody is going to have what I want or want what I have. pretty much EVERYONE here got in on these gift cards, so everyone here could potentially be interested in this sort of trade. Again, most relevant place to post my trade.

Anyhow - I'm done explaining myself. There is literally no reason that I should be questioned twice over this, especially after clearly stating in the 1st reply that this was an MCR related trade.

Tell that to this guy too then. the one above your quote.

Alot of trading goes on in this thread. As long as its MCR related, basically no one cares at all.

Both of our proposed trades are in fact, MCR related - and this is the most relevant place to put them up. Not a thread for random trading where nobody is going to have what I want or want what I have. pretty much EVERYONE here got in on these gift cards, so everyone here could potentially be interested in this sort of trade. Again, most relevant place to post my trade.

Anyhow - I'm done explaining myself. There is literally no reason that I should be questioned twice over this, especially after clearly stating in the 1st reply that this was an MCR related trade.

No need to get bent out of shape over it man... I was simply stating that it really isnt a trade thread. I honestly couldnt care less, only thing we me is that I just think that it would be better for it to go over in that section mainly because this really is a freebie code drop forum and yet trading is done a lot in here and I just hope it doesn't turn out like the MD's thread where non-sharing members flood the threads with trade offers constantly

You're good, ThEliteOne. Pay no attention to the noob troll.
Haha
Yeah, I agree with this. Those two users are still in that "I'm new and should enforce the rules like I've been here forever" phase.
nah not at all... but that is funny coming from someone who has only been here for 2 weeks longer then me ;)

How ironic considering I got my ass chewed out on another thread recently for trying to advertise I have a 12 month gold sub to trade despite the item being Xbox related to the thread.

(I still have it up for trade but that's not the point XD)

Oh well,such is life.

bread's done
Back