My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

chem here.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/longhorns-free-steaks-for-a-year-instant-win/51284?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=longHorn_5_51284_7_29_c like steak??? like eating steak??? like longhorn stakehouse??? 

blam,enter the new insta win. grand prize,enough free steak for a year that will kill you 

no joking

KILL YOU 

WITH MEAT lol 

that or instantly win a 5 dollar gift card towards your next meal. 

wanna work off the steak??? why not get a 500 dollar sports gift card via another insta win 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/powerade-fifa-instant-win-game/51202?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=POWERade_5_51202_7_28_c

because you choose to be a huge fatf@#$ and eat all that steak,you get to burn it right off. lol 

that not enough for you you can also buy some summer coke stuff on sale still including scarfs and cheese sets. 

also i'm still having a hard time logging into my account still due to the high traffic D: so there's that too. 

chem out

thanks Lazy!  internet high five---

PS-  sorry we are not going to the final four next year.  I am shocked that American University lost--  they seemed like a lock to win it all--  go figure?!

http://www.poweraderewards.com/showLBE.do?id=powerade&loc=rewards most of you noticed this by now hopefully but yeah,all those powerrade codes you entered unlocks a catalog.

also while the double point promo might be over by the time i write this up,i do have a few spare cap codes of a few kind to giveaway beginning tomorrow. (i was able to enter most of my powerrade caps at a friends house in scottsdale,found out my internet just won't let me log into my MCR from home lol)

Giveaway #2: (gonna be doing a giveaway once a day for the next few days,give people a fair chance lol)

Wanna get into a new show to watch??? I know some great ones.
Look up the show TOUCH,it's from fox,and send me a screencap of after you watched one episode.
First person to do so gets a regular coke 12 pack flap code.
GO!

Giveaway #2: (gonna be doing a giveaway once a day for the next few days,give people a fair chance lol)

Look up the show TOUCH,it's from fox,and send me a screencap of after you watched one episode.
GO!
Wasn't Touch cancelled by Fox last year after 2 seasons? Kiefer Sutherland is returning next week in 24: Live Another Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
GO!

Never actually seen that show before ... not bad at all and kinda sucks its only two seasons. On the 2 ep now and thanks for the odd contest as it gives me something new for Netflix lol

I have around 45 unused coke rewards. 12 pack and 20 oz codes. I'll figure out a good way to trade for something cheap or give out

Never actually seen that show before ... not bad at all and kinda sucks its only two seasons. On the 2 ep now and thanks for the odd contest as it gives me something new for Netflix lol
Sorry for late reply,was at PF changs today with the family.
Expect your code in a lil bit. Glad you enjoy the show c: it's really great but was canceled due to 24 returning,they wanted a third season but,eh.
let me know once you finish it,I'd be interested in what you think man.

Sorry for late reply,was at PF changs today with the family.
Expect your code in a lil bit. Glad you enjoy the show c: it's really great but was canceled due to 24 returning,they wanted a third season but,eh.
let me know once you finish it,I'd be interested in what you think man.
Thank you much... and to everyone.. I didn't notice my big ass feet in that picture so I'm sorry lmao

giveaway #3:

i'll make it simple,tell me why you deserve 3 extra powerrade points??? what's your reason

best post will get the code

go.
Here's my reason, lol! XD

vlcsnap-2704447.png

I hope that isn't you. If so, you represent everything I hate. :lol:
It is so me. :< I did it as a joke originally, but now it's becoming my costume for every non-Steampunk event I go to. This convention was Steampunk, but it was also Star Wars, which bugged me, so I wanted to make an annoying costume.. give deadpool lightsabers, solved.

Now I also have a rainbow dash wig/tail/wings to add, and I need some cyberpunk to mix in, maybe a giant anime sword too.

a little counter-strike trivia, each correct answer is worth 3 coke flaps. You can answer as many questions as you want but you will only get credit for the first two correct answers (6 codes total).

1. Name my favorite professional CSGO team. (hint: looks @ sig) [sninh]

2. Name my favorite pro csgo player. (hint: he's american)

there was two major csgo tournaments in the last few months DreamHack Winter 2013 and EMS One Katowice 2014, name the winners of each tournament.

3. Dreamhack Winter winner   fnatic [Ironman8]

4. EMS One Katowice wiiner = Virtus.Pro [Ironman8]

5. what is this map called? -> dust 2 [zelda]
vbbtkx1.jpg

6. Name this AWP skin ->lightning strike [zelda]
KfPinRA.jpg

even if you are not a CS fan, the answers shouldn't be too hard to find.

a little counter-strike trivia, each correct answer is worth 3 coke flaps. You can answer as many questions as you want but you will only get credit for the first two correct answers (6 codes total).

1. Name my favorite professional CSGO team. (hint: looks @ sig)

there was two major csgo tournaments in the last few months DreamHack Winter 2013 and EMS One Katowice 2014, name the winners of each tournament.

3. Dreamhack Winter winner =
4. EMS One Katowice wiiner =
5. what is this map called? ->
vbbtkx1.jpg
6. Name this AWP skin ->
KfPinRA.jpg

even if you are not a CS fan, the anwers shouldn't be too hard to find.
Dreamhack winter winner fnatic

1. Name my favorite professional CSGO team. (hint: looks @ sig)

3. Dreamhack Winter winner = fnatic [Ironman8]

vbbtkx1.jpg

6. Name this AWP skin ->
KfPinRA.jpg

even if you are not a CS fan, the anwers shouldn't be too hard to find.
1. titan

5. dust 2

6. awp lightning strike

if i got any of those right i'll just take one of the prizes, leave some for everyone else haha

1. Name my favorite professional CSGO team. (hint: looks @ sig) [sninh]

3. Dreamhack Winter winner fnatic [Ironman8]
vbbtkx1.jpg
6. Name this AWP skin -> [zelda]
KfPinRA.jpg

even if you are not a CS fan, the answers shouldn't be too hard to find.
EMS one Katowice winner = Virtus.pro

Do we have any info on the double points for Coke flaps? I have some 20-pointers that I need to enter but I'm waiting to see if the double points on 12-packs starts this week (since it will be May).

io, it's important to note that only bonus points were promised, not double points.  There is/can be a difference.

I'd still hold off on entering those 20-pointers until later in the week, though.

Do we have any info on the double points for Coke flaps? I have some 20-pointers that I need to enter but I'm waiting to see if the double points on 12-packs starts this week (since it will be May).
Are you referring to a diet coke flap bonus or general one?

I think its supposed to be the Diet Coke flaps, which they haven't not annouced yet for double point days.

Final giveaway (for now):

First person to like this gets a red cap code.

I won't have any extra points to giveaway until after the diet coke double point promo so. Until than,stay gold......bang.

bread's done
Back