My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

So I called about why my account was locked and the woman knew nothing and said there normal response of they will get back to me.That appears to be what they tell all the people who have something like this happen but from the facebook page it sounds like they never actually get back to them.Some people say its been like 10 or more days and no response.

I keep hoping I could find someone who actually got this resolved and got their account back.It would give me some hope.

I still can't believe they are gonna to take my account and points because I had chip give me 3 replacement codes.

I have never had any problem at all before or had my account locked.

Boy I wish I had never used chip the virtual agent.

How do they prove that you didn't have three unreadable codes?  I guess they don't have to.  They can do what they want, I suppose.  It's just so ridiculous that they can delete an account for something so frivolous. 

Evidently I'm the first to point this out here:  all zero-calorie 12-packs are doubling today and tomorrow (June 25-26).  Score more bonus points by entering them on the Kroger promo page for a total of 230 points if you haven't already used the Kroger promo to its max.

Enjoy!

Evidently I'm the first to point this out here: all zero-calorie 12-packs are doubling today and tomorrow (June 25-26). Score more bonus points by entering them on the Kroger promo page for a total of 230 points if you haven't already used the Kroger promo to its max.

Enjoy!
Thanks ALOT for the reminder. Almost miss out on 230 point per account opportunity.

I used chip once. Not banned. So 3 was the max number of times you could use chip? Is that per week / month / year / ever?
When I used it I thought it would only let you use it 3 times.I assumed that meant a year.

Also I actually do have unreadable codes that I got in the last 6 months that needed to be replaced.

I am still waiting to see if they respond.It appears my account is locked but I am still getting emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
REMINDER:  today (Thursday, June 26) is the last day for the no-calorie 12-pack doubling promotion.  Enter codes via the Kroger promo on the MCR site and receive up to 230 points (100 base + 130 bonus points) for this week IF YOU ENTER YOUR CODES BY MIDNIGHT EST.

I'm not going to hold your collective hands again about this.  Ya snoozes, ya loses.

LESS THAN AN HOUR LEFT FOR DOUBLE POINTS ON NO-CALORIE 12-PACKS!!!!

Yeah, I know I said I wouldn't hold your hands...I lied.  I've got no will power.  ;)

Coke Zero 20 oz coupons from Final Four bracket madness are being mailed out, I think they are the ones when you redeemed the points not the ones from bracket wins

boagman said:
REMINDER: today (Thursday, June 26) is the last day for the no-calorie 12-pack doubling promotion. Enter codes via the Kroger promo on the MCR site and receive up to 230 points (100 base + 130 bonus points) for this week IF YOU ENTER YOUR CODES BY MIDNIGHT EST.

I'm not going to hold your collective hands again about this. Ya snoozes, ya loses.
D'oh! I totally missed this. I'm sitting on a veritable pile of no-calorie 12-pack flaps. I entered a bunch last weekend with no bonus as there hadn't been one in a while and they were piling up. Oh well... I probably should check this thread more than one every 2 weeks or so...

It would be nice if the thread title changed to reflect ongoing promotions. But I guess that is asking too much.

So, any answers yet for those that had their MCR accts locked weeks ago?  I'm surprised there's no mentioned for those that tried to get them resolved yet, of course we all know the obvious answer anyways, but better than nothing to see what's up with it.

So, any answers yet for those that had their MCR accts locked weeks ago? I'm surprised there's no mentioned for those that tried to get them resolved yet, of course we all know the obvious answer anyways, but better than nothing to see what's up with it.
I am also hoping someone would let us know if they got there account back or not.I just called them and emailed them on Tuesday and I am still waiting to hear from them.I would feel a lot better if I knew someone had success.

I will say one thing, I think if someone entered a ton of the chip codes they may not even bother to try to get there account back because it would look so bad or they might have a lot of coke accounts and are scared that coke will go fishing around.So that could be why we don't hear much about people trying to get their accounts back.

I know in my case I only did 3 chip myself but I may have gotten a 4th chip code from a friend and I didn't realize it was a chip.

I am also hoping someone would let us know if they got there account back or not.I just called them and emailed them on Tuesday and I am still waiting to hear from them.I would feel a lot better if I knew someone had success.
I will say one thing, I think if someone entered a ton of the chip codes they may not even bother to try to get there account back because it would look so bad or they might have a lot of coke accounts and are scared that coke will go fishing around.So that could be why we don't hear much about people trying to get their accounts back.
I know in my case I only did 3 chip myself but I may have gotten a 4th chip code from a friend and I didn't realize it was a chip.
Then why don't you contact them? :p

Then why don't you contact them? :p
I have posted twice that I called them last Tuesday and have emailed them.I am still waiting for them to actually respond like they claim they will.If you had read the posts you would have known that. :D

I guess no one cares about the topic so I will not post about it anymore then.

@NeoStrayCat I will message you an update if I get my account back.

I have posted twice that I called them last Tuesday and have emailed them.I am still waiting for them to actually respond like they claim they will.If you had read the posts you would have known that. :D

I guess no one cares about the topic so I will not post about it anymore then.

@NeoStrayCat I will message you an update if I get my account back.
Actually....I'm interested in hearing what happens too.

NeverEnding said:
$25. Gap/old navy GC 850 pts - discounted from 1750
Crap, already over? I'm seeing it in the "Back to School Savings" but it is 1750.

RallyV said:
You need to enter a Fuze 12 pack code to get the deal.
Thanks.

Well, crap, I don't even know what that is let alone have one. And how is one supposed to know this? They have the code featured under "Back to School Savings" but don't mention Fuze...

Ah, I see there are double points on Fuze on Friday and a "special reward". I guess this is it.

Hmmm... Does anyone have some Fuze codes to trade me? I can give you two Diet Coke 12-pack flaps for each one. I could use 3 I guess.

Sorry.....I don't drink Fuze and have never found a flap for that.  I hope someone can help you though.

Is 850 a good price for a 25 dollar gift card or is it meh????

I don't go to gap or old navy or anywhere like that often so,I don't know if it's a good value or not

Chemicalgamer01 said:
Is 850 a good price for a 25 dollar gift card or is it meh????

I don't go to gap or old navy or anywhere like that often so,I don't know if it's a good value or not
It's a hell of a lot better than the 1750 they want for it normally. Generally the "best" value nowadays at MCR is what we get for the 12 days of Christmas codes. And those are usually 500-650 or so for $25, right? So 850 isn't bad for an "off-season" deal. Plus I had 1800 points on my main account (and my wife has 1500 or so). So even if it isn't the greatest deal in the world, it's $25 in free money.

LazyTriangle sent me a code so I got one gift card (thanks!). We buy our kids clothes at Old Navy so this will come in handy for back to school stuff. I could use like 10 more though ;).

I'm still wearing the old navy tees they gave away free when they had Mr T as their spokesperson. I got like 7 of them free from family members. lol They are my nicest tees. haha

I skipped the gap gift card deal mainly due to no real interest for myself personally but,it does sound like a great deal so I would advise others to jump on it Asap.

I did stock up on more Spotify premium though and another AMC ticket combo. there is a limit though on the AMC,only one per Friday.

I got one last week too.

ALSO RANDOM SORTA LATE MURRCIA DAY GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!

so here's the scoop. I know this is technically a "gaming related site" but phooey lol
LETS TALK ANIME!!!!
So
One of my fav animes is back with season two tomorrow. Space dandy

It's from the makers of FMA,cowboy bebop,and trigun,and a huge colab effort between bones studios and many other talented artists and a lil help from I.G

NOW
In an effort to bring more awareness to the show,I want YOU to check it out.
all you have to do is watch the first two episodes,an hour of your time,and hit me up (message) with your honest review.

Best reviews get prizes
The dandyest person: a DIET COKE 12 pack code,a few powerrade cap codes,and next Friday I'll snag you a 5 dollar digital download code,you know the thing that's all over the coke reward site lol.
1st place (the QT award): a few random cap codes
2nd place (Meows hairball award): a coke cap code

Deadline: I'm thinking Sunday afternoon. Noon AZ/mountain time
Rules: you must send proof you actuality watched the darn things,I'll need a pic or a screencap or something.
Reviews must be sent via message.
Just quoting the anime isn't a review.
oh and don't send hate messages because I "have bad taste in anime"

If you need a link to a site to watch it on,check out watchcartoononline.com

OH ALSO KAY SO YOU MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT THE BETA SITE SOON.

Lots of new activities,easier ways to rank up to gold (twilight got removed,if you were twilight you get jumped to gold) and REWARDS!!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.
._.
I saw 22 jump street recently..........eh

Anyhow
Chem out.

lol meaningless hidden message.

Yeah the later is what I meant.

Hate the fact that you can't do other things to earn status effectively.

Yeah the later is what I meant.
Hate the fact that you can't do other things to earn status effectively.
That might change soon seeing as how they entered code entry onto the beta site recently and it's supposed to earn you status and let you use points on rewards.

back to the Ask Chip, are we sure its the reason for canceling of accounts. i and the other family accounts have maxed out on Chip and nothing so far (cross fingers). My friends and in-laws accounts are still active and they used it too. Just curious if there is definitive proof it was Chip?

Hope you all get your accounts back. I know my wife's account was canceled a couple of years ago and and she wrote them (gave a sob story) and they restored it.

Good luck all

-me

back to the Ask Chip, are we sure its the reason for canceling of accounts. i and the other family accounts have maxed out on Chip and nothing so far (cross fingers). My friends and in-laws accounts are still active and they used it too. Just curious if there is definitive proof it was Chip?

Hope you all get your accounts back. I know my wife's account was canceled a couple of years ago and and she wrote them (gave a sob story) and they restored it.

Good luck all

-me
I myself have used more the. The initial 3 chip codes on my account. I'm thinking anyone that's used more then 3 chip codes got their accounts locked/deleted. Bit I could be wrong. I'm sure these some that only used the initial 2
3 that got their accounts locked as well. Maybe you just lucked out and fell under the radar.

Soooooo.

nobody really entered the contest except for one person who submitted two hours after the deadline lol
So, no winners sadly.

but don't fret
I'll try to have another contest soon. c:

No real new MCR new to report. make sure you have a fuze code for next Friday and some points lol
Also check out the beta site I guess lol
Ummmmmmmm

I don't know what to chat about XD
what's a reward you'd like on ether MCR or MCRB????
Have you redeemed for anything??? Whatcha get???? ^^

bread's done
Back