My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='parker99']Wednesday deal is up:

$10 in Live Nation Concert Cash for 40 points.

I passed on this deal.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, this isn't a bad deal if you have a credit card or a visa gift card as the $10 concert cash will get you a $9.99 downloadable album. Despite it being free, however, you need the card.

Oh and another note, it can't be used to cover shipping and the shipping rates are sort of sucky as well.

[quote name='pyoobez']Just a heads up, this isn't a bad deal if you have a credit card or a visa gift card as the $10 concert cash will get you a $9.99 downloadable album. Despite it being free, however, you need the card.

Oh and another note, it can't be used to cover shipping and the shipping rates are sort of sucky as well.[/QUOTE]

Too bad there's a limit of 1 on these. I could use a few, since there are a few concerts coming up. Anyone want to give theirs up for some codes? ;)

[quote name='could have won']Another McDonald's code:

9PPMTLMJRNRBJ4[/QUOTE]

Codes been used, but not by me.

Todays deal is not for me. Still waiting for something good.

[quote name='shesaidson']30 MCR from McD's

H7TH076PT775FB

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Been used, but not by me. Thanks for offering, though!

Today I got a couple more shipment notifications for shirts plus a surprise: Everybody Dance for PS3 is already shipping. The game doesn't even come out till next Tuesday, so, yay, MCR beats Amazon and every other retailer I've ever preordered at by actually shipping before release. (For comparison my preordered Dark Souls from Amazon arrived Friday of the week of release - 3 days after it came out).

Now, it does say delivery is 7-10 business days, but I don't expect it to take that long.

I'm also not sure what I'm going to do with the game, but it was essentially free so I'll find some use for it that is worth while ;).

I have gotten 9 coke shirts so far as of today... some are high quality than others. For the Everybody Dance game I will prob just trade-in for credit towards BF3.

[quote name='COLDblood']I have gotten 9 coke shirts so far as of today... some are high quality than others. For the Everybody Dance game I will prob just trade-in for credit towards BF3.[/QUOTE]
how did you get those? i never used the site before i always gave these guys my codes

I received Everybody Dance yesterday. My dance-nut four-year-old tried it with me and then went back to his Wii Just Dance Kids session. It controls well enough; the song selection is mostly unappealing to me, but I doubt that I'm the target audience.

I renewed the family's EW subscription today on the Wednesday offer-- it's probably the best deal I'll find on it.

None of my college T-shirts have arrived yet.

There's been no sign of my first Sports Illustrated issue from the Coke Zero contest, but I only entered the winning text code a few weeks ago.

My point balance is depleted. There's another mycoke.com text contest coming next year, so I's time to build a reserve of red caps.

[quote name='Mad Scientist']My point balance is depleted. There's another mycoke.com text contest coming next year, so I's time to build a reserve of red caps.[/QUOTE]

I was actually wondering about this. I get a ton of caps but have avoided the Coke T2W contests because I figured I'd get a bunch of spam texts, does this happen.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I was actually wondering about this. I get a ton of caps but have avoided the Coke T2W contests because I figured I'd get a bunch of spam texts, does this happen.[/QUOTE]

Not a lot: I think they indicate two per month. You get also get text response whenever you enter a code, or two responses if it is a winner.
The next UTC contest will start in May: http://www.mycoke.com/utc
It doesn't seem like they need to be "specially marked" for a particular promotion, just the right color. That's been my experience thus far, anyway.

I just won a one-year Sports Illustrated subscription and the PS3 NCAA football game on the Coke Zero texting (369369) contest! I had already won the subscription alone twice.

The rules at cokezero.com/football allow for multiple wins, so this should be fine.
The rules in the instant win section of MCR are more restrictive.

Too bad I'm unlikely to receive anything until after the Badgers and Packers coverage in over or nearly so... it's too late for Brewers articles (aside from free agency scuttlebutt).

Im surprised no one mentioned this. I just entered the
Coca-Cola PlayStation®Move Sweepstakes
It requires 0 points to enter. After i did i got a "special offer"
Thanks for entering the PlayStation®Move Sweepstakes! You have received a special promotional code (above) good for one FREE select PlayStation®Move game from Amazon.com when you purchase a select PlayStation®Move game*. Visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000715331, select your games, and enter the code provided at checkout to redeem this special offer.
Codes only valid on items shipped and sold by amazon.com, and until 10/31/2011. While supplies last.
* Offer only valid on select PlayStation®Move game titles only. Find full list of participating titles here.

I would be willing to trade the code if some one needs it

If you enter the Move contest you get a special promotional code good for one FREE select PlayStation®Move game from Amazon.com when you purchase a select PlayStation®Move game*. Visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000715331, select your games, and enter the code provided at checkout to redeem this special offer. Codes only valid on items shipped and sold by amazon.com, and until 10/31/2011. While supplies last.
* Offer only valid on select PlayStation®Move game titles only. Find full list of participating titles here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Received my copy of Everybody Dance, bar code slashed but hardly. Trophies look tough and there are even some Twitter/Facebook ones thrown in there.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Got mine last Friday I think with the same attempted vandalism;). Also just received an e-mail saying that a few more of my T-Shirts were on the way.

I won the SI mag/ PS3 NCAA football prize again last night from the Coke Zero contest. I think my win rate has been nearly 10%... pretty odd for a contest that only has one prize per hour. The odder thing is that they've all been by text (no luck by AMOE, unlike most of my entries and wins for other contests).

[quote name='Mad Scientist']I won the SI mag/ PS3 NCAA football prize again last night from the Coke Zero contest. I think my win rate has been nearly 10%... pretty odd for a contest that only has one prize per hour. The odder thing is that they've all been by text (no luck by AMOE, unlike most of my entries and wins for other contests).[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's awesome! I need to give that a try. I'd love to get a SI sub and NCAA Football!

Wed deal is up:

$15 World Port Seafood E-Card for 75 points.

Can't believe I set my alarm clock for 2 am for this deal. I was hoping for something good.

[quote name='parker99']Wed deal is up:

$15 World Port Seafood E-Card for 75 points.

Can't believe I set my alarm clock for 2 am for this deal. I was hoping for something good.[/QUOTE]
This is why I don't do that anymore.

it is me, or has coke rewards not had great prizes this year. it may be me. when i wanted the good stuff, i did not have enough points. now that i have banked some points, nothing good it around.
i guess that's how it goes.

[quote name='thekrayze']it is me, or has coke rewards not had great prizes this year. it may be me. when i wanted the good stuff, i did not have enough points. now that i have banked some points, nothing good it around.
i guess that's how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Thats how everyone feels. And Im sure thats how coke built it. For those of us who were the earliest signup group, they had Wii games and prepaid credit cards. Now, we're lucky if they drop a video game. They have gotten better though with their dvd box sets and such, but still not as good as their earliest prizes.

[quote name='Link927']Thats how everyone feels. And Im sure thats how coke built it. For those of us who were the earliest signup group, they had Wii games and prepaid credit cards. Now, we're lucky if they drop a video game. They have gotten better though with their dvd box sets and such, but still not as good as their earliest prizes.[/QUOTE]

Well, really early on, I remember them having PS2's and PSPs for like 100+ points - it was ridiculous. I missed out on those but was around for the $75 Blockbuster cards for 750 points type deals.

I did, however, just get 2 more T-shirts and 2 copes of Everybody Dance in the mail today (from 2 different accounts). They've actually been better this year than last year. I also got Tron and early in the year NBA 2K11 for fairly low point values. I don't think I got anything last year except for a brief window when they had some Gamestop gift cards that really were kind of expensive anyway. I don't remember them ever having game deals for cheap - even the Wii stuff 3-4 years back was always like 1000 points and given at the time that usually meant $100 in gift cards I woud pass on the games for that much.

[quote name='io']Well, really early on, I remember them having PS2's and PSPs for like 100+ points - it was ridiculous. I missed out on those but was around for the $75 Blockbuster cards for 750 points type deals.

I did, however, just get 2 more T-shirts and 2 copes of Everybody Dance in the mail today (from 2 different accounts). They've actually been better this year than last year. I also got Tron and early in the year NBA 2K11 for fairly low point values. I don't think I got anything last year except for a brief window when they had some Gamestop gift cards that really were kind of expensive anyway. I don't remember them ever having game deals for cheap - even the Wii stuff 3-4 years back was always like 1000 points and given at the time that usually meant $100 in gift cards I woud pass on the games for that much.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I started back when they had the DS Lite, Wii, and games on the site all the time. I also snagged a couple sets of the Blockbuster GCs. That was also back when you could enter as many codes as you wanted so when we'd go for a walk around the neighborhood I would grab a bunch of the 12 pack codes from the recycling bins the night before our trash day.

Are the limits supposed to be (1) of each prize per account now?

I also got (2) copies of Everybody Dance but from the same account. I had banked almost 7,000 points and since the decent deals are so few and far between I tried ordering two and they both went through. I don't have the Move equipment but I figured I could trade or sell them to get some cash towards games I really want (like UC3).

So random. For my four shirts, I ordered Texas, Illinois, Florida, and Ohio State. What shirt do I get today? Boise State.

[quote name='Tsel']So random. For my four shirts, I ordered Texas, Illinois, Florida, and Ohio State. What shirt do I get today? Boise State.[/QUOTE]

I will say that the one shirt that did arrive of my many choices was also Boise State. Still waiting on other notifications via e-mail...

I've gotten three of my six shirts so far. I've gotten my two Notre Dame shirts and yesterday I got my Boise State one. I think I've still got a couple Missouri shirts and one other random team still to come.

Wed deal is up:

1886 Distressed Coca-Cola Cap for 220 points.

I passed on this deal.

Can't believe they want 2000 points for a hoodie. I want some cool prizes.

From SD:
Get Your FREE Coca-Cola Plush Bear
When you purchase 6 20oz bottles of any coca-cola product
Go to mycokerewards.com
Register the 6 Coca-cola 20 oz codes
Enter this unique offer code
POLARBEAR

Offer valid 11/1/11- 1/4/12. Limit 2 per person while supplies last.
BUT open to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Nebraska.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']From SD:
Get Your FREE Coca-Cola Plush Bear
When you purchase 6 20oz bottles of any coca-cola product
Go to mycokerewards.com
Register the 6 Coca-cola 20 oz codes
Enter this unique offer code
POLARBEAR

BUT open to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Nebraska.[/QUOTE]

Do you have to enter the promo code first and then the codes off the cap? Cause I just entered 12 codes off of 20 oz bottles and then entered the promo code and it did not give me the promo. Dang, now I am out of codes.

[quote name='dmzauk']Do you have to enter the promo code first and then the codes off the cap? Cause I just entered 12 codes off of 20 oz bottles and then entered the promo code and it did not give me the promo. Dang, now I am out of codes.[/QUOTE]

You are not in the right states.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']You are not in the right states.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I see that now. Oh well, thank you for pointing that out to me.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']
BUT open to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Nebraska.[/QUOTE]

WTF!? That's pretty random ;).

That looks like Midwest states. Very interesting that Coke would do a promo to only one region, usually its more broad either nationwide or west/east.

[quote name='Link927']That looks like Midwest states. Very interesting that Coke would do a promo to only one region, usually its more broad either nationwide or west/east.[/QUOTE]

I entered the code first, and it gave me some congrats thing about the bears. I put in 6 codes and it gave me the promo for the free college shirt. I tried the Polar bear code again and it gave me the prompt for the free college shirts again.

[quote name='Link927']That looks like Midwest states. Very interesting that Coke would do a promo to only one region, usually its more broad either nationwide or west/east.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it will be nationwide, but they didn't want to crash the site or they needed to divide up the supply. My mind isn't working, hopefully that made sense.

bread's done
Back