My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Anyone interested in trading some coke points for ultraviolet digital copies? I have copies of Dark Knight Rises, Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance, 21 Jumpstreet, and SuperNatural ssn 7. Was thinking maybe 75 coke points for each movie or 150 for supernatural. Pm me if interested.

Just a heads up (I haven't been on CAG for a couple of days):

You need to be logged out when the deals go live. Log in and they should show rather than looping to the homepage.

I noticed some more cags on SD BTW. :lol:

EDIT: I forgot to post this:

sfguj

http://i.imgur.com/kchOU.jpg

The Jersey is signed with original tags and it came with an Upper Deck COA!

$20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

Code: CC4N-7HG8-9JM8-ASEHT1

1. Click here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Getting the BB GC was the worst. It took me forever to finally get 1.

The rest of the GC were sooooooooo easy to get.

I got all the rewards to date except Walmart & Domino's :(.

Now all I want if the free coke coupons.

[quote name='parker99']Getting the BB GC was the worst. It took me forever to finally get 1.

The rest of the GC were sooooooooo easy to get.

I got all the rewards to date except Walmart & Domino's :(.

Now all I want if the free coke coupons.[/QUOTE]

I missed the Best Buy card :( but got all of the other ones that I wanted.

Same as you, the only remaining one I want is the free coke coupons.

We actually don't drink Coke products anymore, but keep getting points from co-workers & friends. Wish Pepsi would start a similar program, because we drink obscene amounts of Diet Mt. Dew now.

[quote name='summer']We actually don't drink Coke products anymore, but keep getting points from co-workers & friends. Wish Pepsi would start a similar program, because we drink obscene amounts of Diet Mt. Dew now.[/QUOTE]

They had pesi points for a little while. I still have a stack of them on my desk that I can't seem to throw away.

I have a whole lot of MCR sitting on top of my fridge in the garage. Must be 50+ 12 pack codes and a few 24 pack codes.

Willing to trade them all for some MSP or Halo armor skins. PM me.

[quote name='slowdive21']They had pesi points for a little while. I still have a stack of them on my desk that I can't seem to throw away.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, that was one of the returns of Pepsi Stuff right? My sister did that for a bit, not sure what she ended up getting. The mail catalog from the 90's was the best, though. We ended up with 8 shirts and some other stuff.

And sometime around 04/05-ish I remember they did a big code thing with MLB stuff. I walked maybe 2-3 miles down some back roads in the country and found a ton of caps.

The big thing from Pepsi I really miss was my local convenience store used to put up forms to get free NFL caps and beanies for five labels each. Sadly with New Era taking over caps from Reebok, those likely won't be returning.

[quote name='dexter']I got the $25 WalMart card in today's mail so watch your mailbox for it.[/QUOTE]

What's that? You're going to be mailing me your personal $25 WalMart gift card? Sweet! PM me for my address! ;)

Seriously, thanks for letting us know. I should have mine this week, though it didn't come in today's mail.

[quote name='boagman']What's that? You're going to be mailing me your personal $25 WalMart gift card? Sweet! PM me for my address! ;)

Seriously, thanks for letting us know. I should have mine this week, though it didn't come in today's mail.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slowdive21']I didn't get my WM gc yet, but I got a ship notice 12-5.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='io']I got my Dominoes gift card today but not the Walmart one.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed.

I got my free polar bear plush the other day. It's pretty small (~3-4"), but it's pretty nice quality. I was surprised to see that the scarf is actually knitted, and not just some cheap felt-like material like used on alot of plush.

[quote name='sp00ge']I got my free polar bear plush the other day. It's pretty small (~3-4"), but it's pretty nice quality. I was surprised to see that the scarf is actually knitted, and not just some cheap felt-like material like used on alot of plush.[/QUOTE]

Crap! Thanks for reminding me ;)

New code for polar bear plush. Only certain states: "ARCTIC"

You can get 2 of them per account. I know it works in IL and WI, and a few other states.

You can also try: "BEAR" if the other codes do not work!

Never heard of these before, but "not eligible" for me on both codes. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

So the Coke coupons are this evening. That sucks because I will be out at my son's school concert when that goes live. I hope they have plenty of these to go around.

[quote name='io']So the Coke coupons are this evening. That sucks because I will be out at my son's school concert when that goes live. I hope they have plenty of these to go around.[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of a smartphone? Now, if you don't have one, then yes: you're outta luck. I think, with the 4-per-account limit, that they'll last a little while. It'll be frenetic at the midnight start, but it'll probably let up after 1-2AM or so. The question is: how many of these things has Coke actually allotted, and will there be a subsequent Wednesday deal next week which will allow us to get more?

Now *that's* the question of the hour.

[quote name='boagman']Ever heard of a smartphone? Now, if you don't have one, then yes: you're outta luck. I think, with the 4-per-account limit, that they'll last a little while. It'll be frenetic at the midnight start, but it'll probably let up after 1-2AM or so. The question is: how many of these things has Coke actually allotted, and will there be a subsequent Wednesday deal next week which will allow us to get more?

Now *that's* the question of the hour.[/QUOTE]

I hope they make it unlimited at some point - it will only result in 2 extra coupons as I only have enough points for 6 total, but still.

Wish I were like some of you guys, hoping for 50+ of the things haha... cant imagine what to do with that much coke.

Whats nice is that they really only cost 20 points... because you get a 10 point rebate when you use the coupon.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Wish I were like some of you guys, hoping for 50+ of the things haha... cant imagine what to do with that much coke.

Whats nice is that they really only cost 20 points... because you get a 10 point rebate when you use the coupon.[/QUOTE]

You're right: that is, indeed, a lot of Coke. The thing is, though, that people *love* getting these things as gifts. They love 'em! They're only too happy to give you those points back, too, if you ask them for them. Gifting Coke, or using it for donating to organizations, or whatever, was an unexpected pleasure I got after emptying my account on them last year.

D'oh - forgot about this till just now (and I was home earlier than I expected).

[quote name='boagman']Ever heard of a smartphone? Now, if you don't have one, then yes: you're outta luck. I think, with the 4-per-account limit, that they'll last a little while.[/QUOTE]

I never do this sort of thing over my phone - it just never goes well. I'm just hoping they do actually limit it so they don't run out.

plus side I managed to get 1 to go through... minus side the second one that should have gone through is spitting out that I already reached the limit :/

Uh, this is not good - when I finally got into my account it said I had 0 points. I just put in 120 the other day and have close to 1000.

Whew - OK, when I went to a different page the points showed up again. I actually got the Coke offer part of the 12 days thing - trying to click through that now.

Anyone able to get these? I got as far as the "Confirm" screen but just got a "proxy error" saying it has timed out because it didnt receive a "timely response"

This is pissing me off. MCR being slow capital of the world is getting old.

[quote name='vgossain']Anyone have a direct link - i keep getting sent back to the front page when i click on the catalog entry?[/QUOTE]

I got his at 12, now its just errors everywhere I click.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Anyone able to get these? I got as far as the "Confirm" screen but just got a "proxy error" saying it has timed out because it didnt receive a "timely response"

This is pissing me off. MCR being slow capital of the world is getting old.[/QUOTE]

That happend to me too. I also got logged out 4 times.

I just clicked 'get it' hopefully it will work this time...been trying since 11:01

I finally got one - but got 11 more to go (3 accounts). This might take a while. As usual, Firefox works better, but is still pretty slow.

[quote name='slowdive21']That happend to me too. I also got logged out 4 times.

I just clicked 'get it' hopefully it will work this time...been trying since 11:01[/QUOTE]

Mine lagged out in the confirm page, I reloaded MCR and now have 30 less points... So hopefully it actually got the order through, and didnt just deduct 30 points.

Signed out again, and this time it wont let me sign back in... this is highly frustrating. MCR I hope your reading this, lol.

[quote name='io']I finally got one - but got 11 more to go (3 accounts). This might take a while. As usual, Firefox works better, but is still pretty slow.[/QUOTE]

Nope they changed it to limit 1

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Mine lagged out in the confirm page, I reloaded MCR and now have 30 less points... So hopefully it actually got the order through, and didnt just deduct 30 points.[/QUOTE]

Check your email. If you got the email, you redeemed for the reward.

EDIT: I just got my email! Yeah!

[quote name='slowdive21']Nope they changed it to limit 1
[/QUOTE]
if they really changed it to limit one that sucks... I would have gotten a dominoes gift card had I known that but I didn't have enough points for 4 12 packs and the dominoes gift card :/

[quote name='slowdive21']Nope they changed it to limit 1

Check you email. If you got the email, you redeemed for the reward.[/QUOTE]

Okay, i got the email saying I got it...

They changed it to limit one? seriously? Thats balls...

[quote name='slowdive21']Nope they changed it to limit 1[/QUOTE]

Well, that may be - now I can't even get to the page as I keep having to log back in which is painfully slow of course. Once I do one on the 3 accounts I'll try again. If it really is a limit of 1 I don't see why their servers are having such a hard time.

[quote name='io']Well, that may be - now I can't even get to the page as I keep having to log back in which is painfully slow of course. Once I do one on the 3 accounts I'll try again. If it really is a limit of 1 I don't see why their servers are having such a hard time.[/QUOTE]

They had hard times with the limit one per member gift cards.. and those were 600 points, so only people with over 600 were on the site to get those.

There are ALOT more people with enough points to get these twelve packs.

bread's done
Back