My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Has anyone ever made a shot (even 1!) on that Sprite instant win game? I dont know if there's a timing trick involved with the space bar, but hitting space hasn't won me anything. I'm combined 0 for 30 on my shots.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Has anyone ever made a shot (even 1!) on that Sprite instant win game? I dont know if there's a timing trick involved with the space bar, but hitting space hasn't won me anything. I'm combined 0 for 30 on my shots.[/QUOTE]

I don't even bother with the animation since all I want to know is whether I've won or not. All I do is press the "Continue" tab at the bottom and skip all the mindless stupidity. Sorry.

[quote name='boagman']I don't even bother with the animation since all I want to know is whether I've won or not. All I do is press the "Continue" tab at the bottom and skip all the mindless stupidity. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Oh you can do that? lol dang I get all into it for nothing. I set up NBA playoffs scenarios in my head and hit that space bar. Needless to say I never hit the championship winning shot. My team always loses in those pretend scenarios. Thanks for that advice though, I'll never do one again.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Oh you can do that? lol dang I get all into it for nothing. I set up NBA playoffs scenarios in my head and hit that space bar. Needless to say I never hit the championship winning shot. My team always loses in those pretend scenarios. Thanks for that advice though, I'll never do one again.[/QUOTE]

Many instant win sweepstakes do this. If you ever see "Continue" on the MCR site, just go ahead and hit it, since the animation is meaningless. Unfortunately, with MCR's "slot machine" instant wins, you often must wait for the reels to actually spin and stop in order to continue.

On many other instant wins, if you see "Click here if you can't see the game" or something similar, go ahead and click that since it's a bypass of the useless animation. The way these instant wins work is only by the timestamp you play with as soon as you enter. That's the sole determiner of whether you win or not, so before any animation, or game, or whatever, your win or loss has already been determined. That's why I never wait for them.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']chemical here. as HydroX pointed out,it's been a slow quiet week for MCR.
However i just found this as of today. http://www.mycokerewards.com/experi...milyDollar_3_2281+familyDollarNCAA+exp_15_2_h
go spend 10 bucks at family dollar for the big games and get 10 bonus points,if you include a coke zero in that list you get 20 instead of 10.[/QUOTE]

Can anybody post up their receipt codes? I am willing to be this is a reusable code like the buy 5 powerades get 10 points codes were.

And, maybe there are 3 or 4 of them like last time to result in another string of 40 points a day til the promo ends.

Heres to hoping!

Anyone tried the Family dollar thing yet? If so, would you mind posting up the code you received? Would like to find out if they are reusable or not.

Thanks!

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Anyone tried the Family dollar thing yet? If so, would you mind posting up the code you received? Would like to find out if they are reusable or not.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Go get a code and post it, and I'll let you know. ;)

Wednesday's deal - 2 American Idol cups with bonus 20oz coke coupon

mini code drop:
9B4XLMRBXTJL70
TLBBXKX0K9X7BB
MMB4B45N6V7VPV
55F5T0HXJMN40B
H07K6MXR5T47XH

(3pts for each code)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Wednesday's deal - 2 American Idol cups with bonus 20oz coke coupon

mini code drop:
9B4XLMRBXTJL70
TLBBXKX0K9X7BB
MMB4B45N6V7VPV
55F5T0HXJMN40B
H07K6MXR5T47XH

(3pts for each code)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Though for what ever reason, "MMB4B45N6V7VPV" was said to be invalid.

[quote name='TheDude007']Thanks! Though for what ever reason, "MMB4B45N6V7VPV" was said to be invalid.[/QUOTE]

looks like I made a typo, the caps are really hard to read sometimes, the correct code is NMB4B45N6V7VPV

HN44V0LHKTRWFH7
7BN67LJWKMPTJB
P9JTT9WWMTLL0N
VR7FFHMW5997TX
HNM09XBKBTBLB4

Went to redeem my first ever coke rewards points today from two fridge packs (12 packs)

I got screwed out of both codes. I know I did it right. It's not my first time dealing with rewards programs. I had my account for like a year now but always forget to save my codes and I drink a lot of soda.

Ended up biting on the Idol cups for my fiance. Sigh. I guess I'm not using them for anything else since the Best Buy codes are MIA.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...all+Points&WT.ac=Macaroni+Grill_1_25801_7_1_c new somewhat secret MCR offer.
140 points and you get a 5 dollars off your order card from macaroni grill.
however you can also get another 5 dollars off if you sign up for email updates or "the grill" as they call it on their website. the reward isn't on the official rewards catalog so here ya go.[/QUOTE]

I found it by searching up giftcards. Limit 2, its not listed so I found out after I picked them up =T Last time they had this up they had limit 5. The prices are anywhere from $10-25 for a plate, I'm hoping they'll lift the limit so I can pick up a few more :cold:

[quote name='boagman']20 free MCR *BONUS* points. Just enter 10099755715372 on MCR after you sign in.

And, boom goes the dynamite.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='boagman']20 free MCR *BONUS* points. Just enter 10099755715372 on MCR after you sign in.

I wonder if this will be like the Olympic codes last year and you can enter them again after 8 p.m.?

Thanks!

Here is another family dollar code peeps. This one is a 10 point code, and I think there is just one of each so far... One 10 point code, and one 20 point code. The 20 point code was the same thing that we already have, but this one should work for an extra 10 points. Ill put the 20 point code along with it so they are both in one spot for any new viewers.

10099144423516 (10 points)
10099755715372 (20 points)

chemical here.
haven't seen anyone talk about it yet so ackkkk,why not.
MCR wants to thank you for making them reach 20 mill in members. so to celebrate beginning on the 11th,stock up on them 12 packs and every-time you enter a 12 pack code you get your points plus a free sweeps entry in over 20 new sweeps as brought back by you the fans.
on top of that when you enter your first 5 sweeps during the promo you snag 20 bonus MCR points on the house.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=20mmHero2013&type=pillar rules and info and other lazer inducing stuff can be found here.
want in on a neat offer also???? kay
submit a picture to the mycokerewards twitter page of a creative way to show off your stack of 12 packs. best pictures get 10 bonus points added to there account. https://twitter.com/MyCokeRewards

Just a heads up.

CVS has the Coke 12 packs this week on sale 5 for $15 and you get a $5 extra bucks with the purchase. The $5 EB is limited to one per household/card, but still that's a possible 10 12-packs for $25 which is a fairly solid deal.

Also Looks like that should help with the sweeps promotion that Chem mentioned.

[quote name='boagman']20 free MCR *BONUS* points. Just enter con MCR after you sign in.

Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help.

Two of the four codes on this page worked for me. Still, 30 points is better than 0. Thanks, guys.

BTW, does MCR ever offer Microsoft points? I'm down to 190.

[quote name='Cage017']Two of the four codes on this page worked for me. Still, 30 points is better than 0. Thanks, guys.

BTW, does MCR ever offer Microsoft points? I'm down to 190.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen it, but you can wait for BB Reward Zone points and get 800 MSP at half off. Better than nothing.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']Wed's Deal is up:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...6409?WT.ac=MCR+ADMIN_3_dailyDeal+031313_1_1_h
150 points for a 15 dollar ohama steaks GC.
i'd say it's a decent deal,i've never had omaha steaks before but because of how expensive everything is i'm not jumping on the Deal.
if you decide to get it and order something let me know how it is,i'm curious lol ^.^[/QUOTE]

I had some Omaha Steaks once as my friend got some from another friend's dad who was cleaning out his freezer. They were fairly good for freezer steaks, but nothing compared to most of the stuff I've gotten from butchers.

Chemical here.
the dominos offer is back,buy a pizza online and add a coke to your order and you get 10 bonus MCR points per order.
10 points per order. but it's like 13 points so weeeeeee.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']what was wed deal?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they've posted one yet, at least not that I can find.

Damn you Coke Zero and your crappy NCAA team selection! I have a bunch of points to use on their free March Madness stuff (T-Shirt, car flag, etc...) but they don't have any of the teams that I want. My preference would be Notre Dame or Kansas State. Last time they had the free T-Shirts they had ND.

[quote name='Luissua']anyone know when the bestbuy deal will happen again ?[/QUOTE]

I was curious about that also.I am starting to think it may not be back.

bread's done
Back