My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='HydroX']Free shirts? whaaa?[/QUOTE]

It's a "sister" website sponsored by coke. When you enter Coke Zero codes you get an entry into their March Madness bracket challenge and separate points you can redeem towards NCAA merchandise like T-shirts, car flags, cell phone covers, etc. have enough points to get a couple items but the teams they have to choose from suck.

The March Madness entries are auto selected by the site. You are given a random seed in the bracket. Almost all of mine are 15 or 16 seeds. I think the best seed I got was a 12.

[quote name='Chitown021']
Almost all of mine are 15 or 16 seeds. I think the best seed I got was a 12.[/QUOTE]
I've had exactly the same results over my few accounts. Not sure it is completely random . . .

They had some great teams for the T-shirts for about a week however at the beginning of this week they were all gone. The selection is still mostly available for the car flags, but . . .meh.

[quote name='Chitown021']It's a "sister" website sponsored by coke. When you enter Coke Zero codes you get an entry into their March Madness bracket challenge and separate points you can redeem towards NCAA merchandise like T-shirts, car flags, cell phone covers, etc. have enough points to get a couple items but the teams they have to choose from suck.

The March Madness entries are auto selected by the site. You are given a random seed in the bracket. Almost all of mine are 15 or 16 seeds. I think the best seed I got was a 12.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Weird, I entered a few Coke Zero codes yesterday on MCR. Is it something that MCR pops up telling me I should have, or what?

It should have a special offer "get it" link on the page after you enter the CZ code.
It is also should be in the "special offers" section but only while your session is active.
The promo looks just like the "20 million member celebration" special offers except it has a black CZ logo. I'm not sure if it comes up on the mobile site if you are entering them on another type of non-PC device.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It should have a special offer "get it" link on the page after you enter the CZ code.
It is also should be in the "special offers" section but only while your session is active.
The promo looks just like the "20 million member celebration" special offers except it has a black CZ logo. I'm not sure if it comes up on the mobile site if you are entering them on another type of non-PC device.[/QUOTE]

I was entering them on my laptop. Only got the prompt for the "special march madness collection" but there were only like 3 items available, none for free or any special discount.

I'll try again later with my friend's account and see if he gets it. Thanks for your response.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've had exactly the same results over my few accounts. Not sure it is completely random . . .

They had some great teams for the T-shirts for about a week however at the beginning of this week they were all gone. The selection is still mostly available for the car flags, but . . .meh.[/QUOTE]

I guess I should probably clarify... They do have some big schools still available but I'm biased because they don't have either of the two I most want (Notre Dame & Kansas State).

Oh BTW, that "sister" site is www.enjoymoremadness.com.

The teams I have on my bracket are Western Kentucky, Northwestern State, East Play-in #16, Davidson, Pacific, Iona, Harvard, Mississippi, and Albany. Looks like Ole' Miss is my strongest team as a #12 seed.

They have a chart in the rules section on the site that tells how many game pieces are out there for each seed. There will also be an alternate method of entry available beginning 4/1/13 thru 4/10/13 by clicking on the link in the rules for AMOE.

REGION A Seed Total Number of Game Pieces Available out of 1.25 Million 16 89,566 15 78,125 14 46,875 13 39,063 12 31,250 11 1,250 10 9,688 9 8,125 8 1,250 7 6,563 6 470 5 235 4 22 3 12 2 5 1 1 REGION B Seed Total Number of Game Pieces Available out of 1.25 Million 16 89,566 15 78,125 14 46,875 13 39,063 12 31,250 11 1,250 10 9,688 9 8,125 8 1,250 7 6,563 6 470 5 235 4 22 3 12 2 5 1 1 REGION C Seed Total Number of Game Pieces Available out of 1.25 Million 16 89,566 15 78,125 14 46,875 13 39,063 12 31,250 11 1,250 10 9,688 9 8,125 8 1,250 7 6,563 6 470 5 235 4 22 3 12 2 5 1 1 REGION D Seed Total Number of Game Pieces Available out of 1.25 Million 16 89,566 15 78,125 14 46,875 13 39,063 12 31,250 11 1,250 10 9,688 9 8,125 8 1,250 7 6,563 6 470 5 235 4 22 3 12 2 5 1 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for confirming our suspicions about the seed entries not being random, at least it is upfront and stated in the terms.

Most of the T-shirts for the other big schools are gone, I tried to add my Alma Mater and even though you can select it in the catalog- when you try and redeem for the shirts it is, and most others are, sold out- so I tried some other SEC schools, and then some of my friends' schools maybe to give away and they are all gone too.

All that's left to redeem for T-shirts:
Clark Atlanta
Howard U
New Mexico State U
Northeastern
Southern Meth
Spelman
U of North Texas
Utah State​

Chemical here.
so i did not see a wed deal at all today......until i got home like an hour ago :/
the deal was for 30 points you can sang a 25 dollar health and beauty e-gift card.
i tried to snag one but they ran out. i assume it was a pretty good deal.
anyhow,no new promos or anything i found recently so blehhh. how's everyone doing though??? c:

[quote name='LazyTriangle']BONUS POINTS PROMO: receive 20 bonus points when you enter any two (2) 20-pack or 24-pack codes, offer good on Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke and Sprite only. Offer valid on 3/15 - 4/20

http://www.mycokerewards.com/kroger[/QUOTE]

Nice - doesn't work for me #-o...

I like my chances. These are MyCokeRewards choices in March Madness:

- Fla. Gulf Coast.
- Cincinnati
- Albany
- Pittsburgh
- South Dakota State
- Iona
- Region D Seed #16

[quote name='io']Nice - doesn't work for me #-o...[/QUOTE]

yeah... I got no bonus points either. Entered like 8 of the qualifying 12 packs.

[quote name='io']Nice - doesn't work for me #-o...[/QUOTE]

You need to actually click through the ad where it shows "REDEEM POINTS". I tried it earlier this week and got the bonus.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']You need to actually click through the ad where it shows "REDEEM POINTS". I tried it earlier this week and got the bonus.[/QUOTE]

yes, you have to click on the banner where it says redeem points, then enter the codes on the next page that loads up, it should look something like this ->
OArEEc3.png

Just a quick heads up, if you enter a 20-pack code and then a 24-pack code it won't give you the 20 bonus points, you have to enter two 20-pack codes at the same time or two 24-pack codes, you can't mix them

I got a couple of free 20oz Cokes thanks to Harvard and Ole Miss winning in round #1. Just got an e-mail with a couple codes to redeem. Now I'll just have to wait two months while they mail me the coupons...

I have a 20 oz coke zero code. From the NCAA thing. Pretty positive this should be usable on any account.

I will trade each one for a 10 point code if anyone is interested - dont drink coke zero all too much.

[quote name='Chitown021']I got a couple of free 20oz Cokes thanks to Harvard and Ole Miss winning in round #1. Just got an e-mail with a couple codes to redeem. Now I'll just have to wait two months while they mail me the coupons...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I won one thanks to Florida Gulf Coast upsetting Georgetown.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']^ I had Harvard too. Only team out of about 10 that won.[/QUOTE]

With all of these double digit seeds winning I bet Coke is dishing out a bunch more free drinks than they thought, not that it's going to hurt them or anything.

[quote name='cancermatt']Pitt loses, but Florida Gulf Coast wins, go figure! :)[/QUOTE]

Wow u actaully got Pitt? Probably the best team I've seen anyone get lol

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Wow u actaully got Pitt? Probably the best team I've seen anyone get lol[/QUOTE]
Yup, and Iona twice! But I got one win outta the bunch, so that's ok.

chem here.
so i won two free coke zeros from the NCAA thing. my other teams lost. so overall i'm expecting three free coke zeros soon. (the third i used my NCAA credits on)
i might run out 2moro and buy some more coke zero sense one small bottle here in AZ is like 89 cents at some places.

Damn, looks like they've given out all of the bracket challenge entries. Just entered a code, got the points towards the NCAA merch, but then was told all of the bracket entries were gone.

A couple days ago I entered a code and got one but it was a team that was already eliminated (Northwestern State).

[quote name='billydeewilliams']so 20 bnus points with every 12 pack code? is this correct?[/QUOTE]

No you get the 20 bonus points after five 12-pack codes.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Where do I enter the 12 pack codes? The MCR site or NCAA site?[/QUOTE]

For the bonus points? MCR site. Each one will get an entry into one of the sweepstakes and at 5 codes, u get 20 bonus points if that's what you were asking for.

Hooray. Florida Gulf Coast University won again so I'll be getting 5 free music downloads, apparently. (I'm guessing through rhapsody).

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']awesome :DDD what were your picks man???[/QUOTE]

At this point (after today's games) I still have FGCU (15), Wichita State (9), La Salle (13) and Oregon (12) on one account. On my other account I still have FGCU, La Salle, Arizona (6) and Oregon. Thursday and Friday should be very interesting for me.

Anyone winning the music downloads have any luck? I'm getting a bad address that loads up an error. Just wanted to know if anyone else had better luck.

so i guess were no longer able to get new entries in our brackets or am i wrong??? also Florida Gulf Coast University won again so I'll be getting 5 free music downloads. woooooooooooooot x3

FGCU has set me up with 3 20 oz. Coke Zero coupons (10 overall) and 15 song downloads (30 overall). FGCU all the way!

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']so i guess were no longer able to get new entries in our brackets or am i wrong??? also Florida Gulf Coast University won again so I'll be getting 5 free music downloads. woooooooooooooot x3[/QUOTE]

Nope, they've been out of entries for at least a week.

Hell yeah, I know nothing about college B-ball (nor do I follow it) But I had wichita state and they made it to the final four so apparently I won a $100 Best Buy gift card.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']For the bonus points? MCR site. Each one will get an entry into one of the sweepstakes and at 5 codes, u get 20 bonus points if that's what you were asking for.[/QUOTE]

And this offer ends at midnight tonight, correct? Also, is it a specific flavor or just any 10 point code?

[quote name='neocisco']And this offer ends at midnight tonight, correct? Also, is it a specific flavor or just any 10 point code?[/QUOTE]

What expires TODAY are the 12-pack coupons that were offered back in December. I spent my last 5 yesterday at Wal-mart.

The BONUS points that you are referring to are part of the 20 Million Member Celebration. That promotion will continue until 4/11/13. You still have time for those.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/twentyMillion?WT.ac=engagement_2_2245+engagement20MM+swp_3_6_h

Ah, OK, thanks. Someone referred to "q's" earlier and I didn't know what the crap that was supposed to mean. Thanks for the clarification.

[quote name='coasterman']Hell yeah, I know nothing about college B-ball (nor do I follow it) But I had wichita state and they made it to the final four so apparently I won a $100 Best Buy gift card.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='coasterman']Hell yeah, I know nothing about college B-ball (nor do I follow it) But I had wichita state and they made it to the final four so apparently I won a $100 Best Buy gift card.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! it's nice to hear a CAG won something

New Cinco De Mayo promotion is up. Enter participating Mission and coca cola codes get 10 bonus points.

heres the link

http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=cincoDeMayo2013&loc=engBonusOffer&size=4

I think i have some Mission corn tortillas somewhere... dont think they will work though.

Participating Mission Products:

Product
Mission Chip Tri-Color Triangle Cello 18 oz.
Mission Triangles 18 oz.
Mission Rounds 18 oz.
Mission Strips 18 oz.
Mission Chip Super Thin Triangle Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission Chip White Strip Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission Chip White Triangle Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission Chip Yellow Round Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission-Dip Black Bean & Chipotle 16 oz.
Mission-Dip Cheddar Cheese 15.5 DSD
Mission Dip Cheddar Cheese 15.5 oz. Warehouse
Mission Dip Dry Chili Con Queso
Mission Dip Dry Garlic Herb
Mission Dip Dry Roasted Red Chili
Mission Dip Guacamole 11.5 oz.
Mission Dip Guacamole Flavored 12 oz. Warehouse
Mission Dip Roasted Tomatillo 16 oz.
Mission Salsa Con Queso 15.5 oz. Warehouse
Mission Salsa Con Queso 15.5 oz.
Mission Salsa Medium Chunky 16 oz. Warehouse
Mission Salsa Medium Chunky 16 oz.
Mission Salsa Mild Chunk 16 oz.
Mission Salsa Verde 16 oz. Warehouse

Participating Coca Cola products include Coca Cola 16 oz, 20 oz, 1.25L, 2L, 12 pk, 20 pk, 24 pk, 32 pk.

Mostly just dips and chips. Anyone got one of these UPCs we could try to see if they are generic or able to be used repeatedly?

Also a new coca cola and mission instant win game, which you get entries for through the promotion... or just using the free entry method.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']New Cinco De Mayo promotion is up. Enter participating Mission and coca cola codes get 10 bonus points.

heres the link

http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=cincoDeMayo2013&loc=engBonusOffer&size=4

I think i have some Mission corn tortillas somewhere... dont think they will work though.

Participating Mission Products:

Product
Mission Chip Tri-Color Triangle Cello 18 oz.
Mission Triangles 18 oz.
Mission Rounds 18 oz.
Mission Strips 18 oz.
Mission Chip Super Thin Triangle Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission Chip White Strip Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission Chip White Triangle Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission Chip Yellow Round Brown Bag 13 oz.
Mission-Dip Black Bean & Chipotle 16 oz.
Mission-Dip Cheddar Cheese 15.5 DSD
Mission Dip Cheddar Cheese 15.5 oz. Warehouse
Mission Dip Dry Chili Con Queso
Mission Dip Dry Garlic Herb
Mission Dip Dry Roasted Red Chili
Mission Dip Guacamole 11.5 oz.
Mission Dip Guacamole Flavored 12 oz. Warehouse
Mission Dip Roasted Tomatillo 16 oz.
Mission Salsa Con Queso 15.5 oz. Warehouse
Mission Salsa Con Queso 15.5 oz.
Mission Salsa Medium Chunky 16 oz. Warehouse
Mission Salsa Medium Chunky 16 oz.
Mission Salsa Mild Chunk 16 oz.
Mission Salsa Verde 16 oz. Warehouse

Participating Coca Cola products include Coca Cola 16 oz, 20 oz, 1.25L, 2L, 12 pk, 20 pk, 24 pk, 32 pk.

Mostly just dips and chips. Anyone got one of these UPCs we could try to see if they are generic or able to be used repeatedly?

Also a new coca cola and mission instant win game, which you get entries for through the promotion... or just using the free entry method.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone have upc codes for any of these products? If so please post

bread's done
Back