My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

My gift to you all:

073731082027 Mission Triangles 13 oz
07373108304 Tortilla Chip Rounds 13oz

Enter either of these UPCs (Choice is yours, doesnt matter, both can be used repeatedly) and then a RED cap code (for max efficiency) or red 12 pack code etc and you will get 10 bonus points.

But heres the kicker. You can do this FIVE times per account, per day. so, 50 points a day per account in bonus points as long as you have the caps/flaps.

Your welcome.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']My gift to you all:

Enter either of these UPCs (Choice is yours, doesnt matter, both can be used repeatedly) and then a RED cap code (for max efficiency) or red 12 pack code etc and you will get 10 bonus points.

But heres the kicker. You can do this FIVE times per account, per day. so, 50 points a day per account in bonus points as long as you have the caps/flaps.

Your welcome.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Top code worked like a charm (second one didn't). Didn't win anything from the instant win game, but got my bonus points!

Hmm, both have worked for me. Doesnt really matter though cause you only need one as it is completely reusable. Be sure to use it 5 times a day for as long as you have red codes laying around. 6 times is a waste and number 6 wont give you 10 points, you just have to wait either 24hrs or til the midnight reset - not 100% on which at this point though.

[quote name='Burning Karma']Thanks! Top code worked like a charm (second one didn't). Didn't win anything from the instant win game, but got my bonus points![/QUOTE]

Add a '0' to the end of the 2nd code.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Add a '0' to the end of the 2nd code.[/QUOTE]

Ill have to double check and see if I missed a number...that worked for you?

Anyhow, like I said though it doesnt really matter, as long as one or the other works you should be fine as they are reusable over and over.

Your welcome.[/QUOTE]

Much obliged, sir.

I highly doubt this, but I might as well ask - If anyone has too many red caps to use before this promo ends, I will trade 12 pack codes for red cap codes, as I am pretty low.

I know this is a long shot, just figured Id put that out there. Would trade them at some sort of exchange beneficial to both.

I just landed a chip in the bowl in the Mission Brand Cinco de Mayo IWG.

When I clicked "Continue" the next screen said Sorry, You didn't win.

:whistle2:k

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']kinda lame that it only works with regular coke. I have powerade caps, diet coke caps, and coke zero caps. :(

only had 1 coke cap.[/QUOTE]

So that's the problem - codes did nothing for me. But all I have is Diet Coke. So this is the "get fat with sugary Coke and chips" promo, eh?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']65 pts a day...score.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I said. Easy points central. With a chance to win a prize on the side.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...6952?WT.ac=MCR+ADMIN_3_dailyDeal+040313_1_1_h
Wed's deal is up.
pretty decent deal actually if you got 800 or so points to spare.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I had to jump on this. Hadn't redeemed a Nike deal since the price raise but this is even better than the old price of 1000pts. And I wouldn't have checked MCR if it wasn't for your link, so I'll PM you a free cap code as appreciation. :)

[quote name='io']So that's the problem - codes did nothing for me. But all I have is Diet Coke. So this is the "get fat with sugary Coke and chips" promo, eh?[/QUOTE]

Yep and thankfully as they very seldom do anything for the standard red caps (likely because they sell well enough regardless)

Oh, and Diet Coke isn't exactly healthy. It has its issues with weight gain, especially in women.

[quote name='pyoobez']Yep and thankfully as they very seldom do anything for the standard red caps (likely because they sell well enough regardless)

Oh, and Diet Coke isn't exactly healthy. It has its issues with weight gain, especially in women.[/QUOTE]

Diet coke doesn't cause weight gain. It does cause idiots to think they can eat more calories because they're not getting calories from soda. It's associated with fat people, but it doesn't cause it.

http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/features/diet-sodas-and-weight-gain-not-so-fast?page=1

Let's not kid ourselves that the coca cola company has your health as its primary concern with any of its products.

[quote name='Miken']Can't find the list of daily prizes. States I won a week supply of coke and chips just now.[/QUOTE]

Nice. In other words, you won a 12 pack coupon and a mission tortilla chip coupon. 1 of each.

[quote name='pyoobez']Yep and thankfully as they very seldom do anything for the standard red caps (likely because they sell well enough regardless)

Oh, and Diet Coke isn't exactly healthy. It has its issues with weight gain, especially in women.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anexanhume']Diet coke doesn't cause weight gain. It does cause idiots to think they can eat more calories because they're not getting calories from soda. It's associated with fat people, but it doesn't cause it.

http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/features/diet-sodas-and-weight-gain-not-so-fast?page=1

Let's not kid ourselves that the coca cola company has your health as its primary concern with any of its products.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously, I was just kidding about the "get fat with sugary Coke and chips". But I do take exception to the idea that there are tons of promos for Diet Coke. It seems like there are a lot for Coke Zero which I don't consider the same thing (why would I want a super-sugary tasting version of Diet Coke - tastes bad if your used to drinking Diet Coke for 20+ years). But maybe there has been one Diet Coke flap promo that I can think of. I think there have been many others for regular Coke or ones that are limited to invite-only. Pretty much all I ever have is Diet Coke and there have been very few product-specific promos I have been able to take part in over the last 5+ years.

And also, do you (pyoobez) really think they run promos for Diet Coke because it doesn't sell as well as regular? Every time there is a good sale at a grocery store on Coke products there is one and one only that runs out before every other and that is Diet Coke. The red packs will sit there forever and tend to be the last to sell out (usually the order is Diet Coke, then Coke Zero, then Caffeine-free Diet Coke, THEN regular Coke).. I'd be interested to see overall sales numbers but I don't think they have any trouble selling Diet Coke such that they feel the need to run many more promos for it on MCR. I's say promos on MCR, in fact, would have very little bearing on sales. I'm not sure why they do any product-specific promotions, actually. (The one caveat being things like the NCAA link to Coke Zero because of cross-promotion tie-ins).

[quote name='io']Yeah, seriously, I was just kidding about the "get fat with sugary Coke and chips". But I do take exception to the idea that there are tons of promos for Diet Coke. It seems like there are a lot for Coke Zero which I don't consider the same thing (why would I want a super-sugary tasting version of Diet Coke - tastes bad if your used to drinking Diet Coke for 20+ years). But maybe there has been one Diet Coke flap promo that I can think of. I think there have been many others for regular Coke or ones that are limited to invite-only. Pretty much all I ever have is Diet Coke and there have been very few product-specific promos I have been able to take part in over the last 5+ years.

And also, do you (pyoobez) really think they run promos for Diet Coke because it doesn't sell as well as regular? Every time there is a good sale at a grocery store on Coke products there is one and one only that runs out before every other and that is Diet Coke. The red packs will sit there forever and tend to be the last to sell out (usually the order is Diet Coke, then Coke Zero, then Caffeine-free Diet Coke, THEN regular Coke).. I'd be interested to see overall sales numbers but I don't think they have any trouble selling Diet Coke such that they feel the need to run many more promos for it on MCR. I's say promos on MCR, in fact, would have very little bearing on sales. I'm not sure why they do any product-specific promotions, actually. (The one caveat being things like the NCAA link to Coke Zero because of cross-promotion tie-ins).[/QUOTE]

Well I don't want to rain on your parade but at my local WalMart they have a sale on the 6 packs of 16 oz bottles and all they had left was diet coke and coke zero. More coke zero of course but regular coke was completely out. So I guess it may depend where you live but in MI I guess we like regular Coke more then Diet Coke.

I'd list the order as:

Coke, Diet Coke, and Caffiene free of both would be tied with Coke Zero.

I've been drinking more Coke Zero then Diet Coke myself. I dunno why I guess I like the taste more and its still 0 calories.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Well I don't want to rain on your parade but at my local WalMart they have a sale on the 6 packs of 16 oz bottles and all they had left was diet coke and coke zero. More coke zero of course but regular coke was completely out. So I guess it may depend where you live but in MI I guess we like regular Coke more then Diet Coke.

I'd list the order as:

Coke, Diet Coke, and Caffiene free of both would be tied with Coke Zero.

I've been drinking more Coke Zero then Diet Coke myself. I dunno why I guess I like the taste more and its still 0 calories.[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely correct about this being the hot seller in Michigan. Any time there's a good sale on, the Coke *always* goes first. Always.

On a side note to you, personally: Kawkawlin? Home of the Turkey Roost? Dude, that place is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I honestly freaking love that place. I was there just within the last year and the only thing that had really changed was that the price was a bit higher than it used to be. I *hate* driving I-75 and not stopping there. It's a must-hit.

[quote name='boagman']You're absolutely correct about this being the hot seller in Michigan. Any time there's a good sale on, the Coke *always* goes first. Always.

On a side note to you, personally: Kawkawlin? Home of the Turkey Roost? Dude, that place is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I honestly freaking love that place. I was there just within the last year and the only thing that had really changed was that the price was a bit higher than it used to be. I *hate* driving I-75 and not stopping there. It's a must-hit.[/QUOTE]

Haha. I've honesty never gone. Been to the Cherry Festival though and the Pig Gig.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Haha. I've honesty never gone.[/QUOTE]

Heresy. Blasphemy. Unreal. If you're a fan of inexpensive Thanksgiving dinners (or even a darned good breakfast), you need to get there. Great stinking place...absolutely an institution, in the best possible way.

Too bad there aren't any (findable) pinball machines up your way!

[quote name='io']Yeah, seriously, I was just kidding about the "get fat with sugary Coke and chips". But I do take exception to the idea that there are tons of promos for Diet Coke. It seems like there are a lot for Coke Zero which I don't consider the same thing (why would I want a super-sugary tasting version of Diet Coke - tastes bad if your used to drinking Diet Coke for 20+ years). But maybe there has been one Diet Coke flap promo that I can think of. I think there have been many others for regular Coke or ones that are limited to invite-only. Pretty much all I ever have is Diet Coke and there have been very few product-specific promos I have been able to take part in over the last 5+ years.

And also, do you (pyoobez) really think they run promos for Diet Coke because it doesn't sell as well as regular? Every time there is a good sale at a grocery store on Coke products there is one and one only that runs out before every other and that is Diet Coke. The red packs will sit there forever and tend to be the last to sell out (usually the order is Diet Coke, then Coke Zero, then Caffeine-free Diet Coke, THEN regular Coke).. I'd be interested to see overall sales numbers but I don't think they have any trouble selling Diet Coke such that they feel the need to run many more promos for it on MCR. I's say promos on MCR, in fact, would have very little bearing on sales. I'm not sure why they do any product-specific promotions, actually. (The one caveat being things like the NCAA link to Coke Zero because of cross-promotion tie-ins).[/QUOTE]

From my personal experience in my town, the Diet Coke sells out at CVS when it comes to 12 packs when it's on sale and usually reverse in 2 liters. But at the grocery store the regular Coke is usually more dented on both. (Granted, the standard Coke there has like 5x the stock.) But the Coke distributor is a few blocks away from both, so it's not often either are out of stock.

And sorry if there was a bit of anger in the posting. We usually get 2 liters of the Classic as it's economically the best deal and it's very seldom they ever do any promotions for it, it's almost always 12/20/24 packs. And it seems like most of those deals also include Diet Coke. And I'm not sure how true it is as I don't drink Diet sodas, but I've heard from a co-worker and my aunt that canned Diet Coke tastes a bit different than the plastic bottles and is preferred by some. I guess I understand it, as I can taste the difference between bottled and canned Nestea or Lipton.

yo everyone,Chemical here.
so yeah,you like filling up on soup,bread,salads,and all the fiber in the world???
http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...t4=all+Points&WT.ac=oliveGarden_1_26183_7_1_c grab an olive garden GC for 300 points,however here's the catch. they are only LIMITED PER DAY to 300 GCS,afterwards you have to wait until 2moro to snag one. limit 1 per member. and you will need to print it out as it is a e-gift card. they will keep restocking until 5/12 though.

personally, i just reached the 1,000 point mark for the first time recently and i'm gonna play it safe and stock up on more points sense if i ever want to try olive garden,i can just snag 5 or 10 bucks and save me the points.

also so i guess for the first time ever they have an itunes contest. http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweeps...z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=ePrize_4_26349_7_13_c

anyhow. hope everyone is doing well,cya around,chemical out.

Does the Cinco Demayo promo end on the 11th too? I was kinda confused by the fine print. Also weird that that have a Cinco DeMayo promo that isn't in May ir even go into May.

to all the winners(20 0z, music downloads, concert cash, $100 electronic gift card, etc.) check your emails associated with the my coke reward accounts you will get emails with your prize codes to enter on enjoy more madness site this is where you redeem them. it looks like they will not be automatically sent like the original redemption stated when you enter your original cap/12 pk codes.

Your welcome.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get them to work today but only twice, on my 3rd try I got this message.

Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help.

Oh well 20 extra a day isn't bad either. :)

Thanks for sharing :bow:

That could be because you entered your other 3 a little later. I had this happen once, I waited an hour and then it let me entered the rest of my five for that day.

I just entered five right before midnight hit and all 5 went through - I had entered my 5 the previous night at around 10. I think they may be 24 hour.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']That could be because you entered your other 3 a little later. I had this happen once, I waited an hour and then it let me entered the rest of my five for that day.

I just entered five right before midnight hit and all 5 went through - I had entered my 5 the previous night at around 10. I think they may be 24 hour.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I was able to get all 5 to go through today. I thought that Coke had reduced it to 2 per day. :)

[quote name='Chitown021']Today's deal:

Coca-Cola Auto Folding Umbrella - 1450 870 pts

Yippeeeee!!!!![/QUOTE]

I always have my fingers crossed for 30 point 12 packs, but it is such a futile dream :p

looks like they are sending out the emails for winners of Coke Zero Squares Bowl 2013 promotion, I just got my email about it, its a coupon you print for 99 cents of any sized coke zero product

They make you install a coupon printer software?

Anyone know anything about this? Im not big on installing random crap to my laptop for a 99 cent coupon

Its a safe program. My wife allready had it for her coupon printing. No adds or anything weird. It jus t lets you print online coupons so the price scanners will read them

[quote name='ThEliteOne']I always have my fingers crossed for 30 point 12 packs, but it is such a futile dream :p[/QUOTE]

Pretty much expect it twice a year at most, but there's always the hope that it'll be next week

[quote name='Link927']Pretty much expect it twice a year at most, but there's always the hope that it'll be next week[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. I just always have a little hope, because I have such fond memories of ridiculously hauls of 12 packs paying almost nothing for them.

bread's done
Back