My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

seems all the codes I have been posting are mostly taken by lurkers so I will take a new approach, I'll start giving codes to the first three people to quote this post, just reply to this and write your cag username on the list below:

[quote name='LazyTriangle']seems all the codes I have been posting are mostly taken by lurkers so I will take a new approach, I'll start giving codes to the first three people to quote this post, just reply to this and write your cag username on the list below:

1.mysticfail
[/QUOTE]

thanks, smart idea by the way.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']seems all the codes I have been posting are mostly taken by lurkers so I will take a new approach, I'll start giving codes to the first three people to quote this post, just reply to this and write your cag username on the list below:

1. zelda
3.[/QUOTE]

zelda

3. brak014
[/QUOTE]

Hope I get it in time

all right I've got three people (mysticfail, zelda, brak014) I will pm the cap codes in a few minutes, for those that were left out, come back tomorrow for another chance

[quote name='LazyTriangle']all right I've got three people (mysticfail, zelda, brak014) I will pm the cap codes in a few minutes, for those that were left out, come back tomorrow for another chance[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']all right I've got three people (mysticfail, zelda, brak014) I will pm the cap codes in a few minutes, for those that were left out, come back tomorrow for another chance[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Anyone having a problem with getting the bonus 10 pts code to work? I tried multiple mission codes and all I get is...Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help

[quote name='oemor']yeah same here I got the bonus points 4 times and got that same message for the 5th[/QUOTE]
yea mine went through three times yesterday. Nothing today.

You need to be sure that you're using the correct caps. If you try using caps with 12 digit codes, you'll get that message (and each time you get that message, one of your daily "attempts" is used, out of the five you get each day), same as if you try it with any other "wrong" caps.

The safest way is to stick with red caps with 14 digit codes, or the Arctic Home caps with the 14 digit codes. If you don't have caps, then use flaps, but they *must* be Coca-Cola products (actual Coke, now), and again: 14 digit codes.

[quote name='boagman']You need to be sure that you're using the correct caps. If you try using caps with 12 digit codes, you'll get that message (and each time you get that message, one of your daily "attempts" is used, out of the five you get each day), same as if you try it with any other "wrong" caps.

The safest way is to stick with red caps with 14 digit codes, or the Arctic Home caps with the 14 digit codes. If you don't have caps, then use flaps, but they *must* be Coca-Cola products (actual Coke, now), and again: 14 digit codes.[/QUOTE]
Thats not the problem. I been using nothing but red caps and 12-pack codes. I try to enter the mission code first and it wont let me.

Hi boagman Replying here as to not spam
I did try to enter a cap first then mission code yesterday and wasted two caps from it not working.
I went ahead and sent a message to Coke support.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cody2010']Thats not the problem. I been using nothing but red caps and 12-pack codes. I try to enter the mission code first and it wont let me.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Well, do what I do: I always enter the cap/flap code first, and then follow-up with the Mission code. Works for me, or it did as of earlier today, anyway.

Is there some super-deal at MCR right now? It is not letting me log in saying they can't process the request right now. I remember that happening when they had some great gift card/code deals up and everyone was swamping the site.

Edit: Finally got in and I don't see anything special. But the site is hosed - actually it was this was last time I entered codes like a week ago. It spawns a new tab that says "{"source":null,"code":"hlt7krk4wwbf4t","responseCode":3}" and then the original page does nothing for a long time and then says "There is a connection issue right now. Please try your code again in just a little while.". Last week the codes were applying anyway - this time it doesn't appear that they are.

Yep, now I try to enter the code again and it says it has been used but I don't have the points. This is exactly what happened last week - but I think if I log out and back in the points show up.

And note I am just talking about regular code entry. Once again here's a contest that doesn't apply to any codes I ever get.

Edit: Finally logged back in after 5 attempts and yeah, the code has now been applied. It never shows up even if you refresh the home page while logged in the first time it is entered. Like I said, the site was screwy like this last time I entered codes a week ago. There's way too much crap going on at that site - they need to simplify the damn thing.

Edit 2: Logged into another account (my daughters) and now codes enter just fine. Strange...

[quote name='io']Yep, now I try to enter the code again and it says it has been used but I don't have the points. This is exactly what happened last week - but I think if I log out and back in the points show up.

And note I am just talking about regular code entry. Once again here's a contest that doesn't apply to any codes I ever get.

Edit: Finally logged back in after 5 attempts and yeah, the code has now been applied. It never shows up even if you refresh the home page while logged in the first time it is entered. Like I said, the site was screwy like this last time I entered codes a week ago. There's way too much crap going on at that site - they need to simplify the damn thing.

Edit 2: Logged into another account (my daughters) and now codes enter just fine. Strange...[/QUOTE]

The prize isn't exactly fantastic anyway...

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Coca-Cola® and Mission Tortilla Chips Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize for The Coca-Cola Company.

You have won a Coca-Cola and Mission Chips for a week, fulfilled as one (1) coupon valid for a fridge pack of Coca-Cola and one (1) coupon valid towards any Mission Chip or Dip product! This prize has an approximate retail value of $9.87.

Next 2 posts (by 2 different members) after this will get 3 red caps each GOOOO!

edit: gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oemor']Next 2 posts (by 2 different members) after this will get 3 red caps each GOOOO![/QUOTE]

zelda

[quote name='Kotomine']Cap code to the first person to PM me a picture of Hatsune Miku in a swimsuit.

EDIT: Gone.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT is the way to run a mini contest. :applause:

[quote name='HydroX']Now THAT is the way to run a mini contest. :applause:[/QUOTE]
Curse Miku, she shows up everywhere.:whistle2:x

[quote name='boagman']Anybody else currently having trouble signing in?[/QUOTE]

took me a few tries to sign in a few minutes ago, also the bonus points on the red caps are not working for some reason

I will give out free coke cap codes to the first three people quote this post, remember to write your username on the list below (I will pm the codes at some point tomorrow)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I will give out free coke cap codes to the first three people quote this post, remember to write your username on the list below (I will pm the codes at some point tomorrow)

1.HsitH
3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I will give out free coke cap codes to the first three people quote this post, remember to write your username on the list below (I will pm the codes at some point tomorrow)

2.Justin11
3.[/QUOTE]

Here's a try, thanks triangle.

3.Cody2010 [/QUOTE]Cody2010 thx

Congrats to HsitH, Justin11, Cody2010 codes have been pm'd. Here is a new list for today, remember to just quote the post and write your username.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Congrats to HsitH, Justin11, Cody2010 codes have been pm'd. Here is a new list for today, remember to just quote the post and write your username.

1. zelda
5.[/QUOTE]

zelda

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Congrats to HsitH, Justin11, Cody2010 codes have been pm'd. Here is a new list for today, remember to just quote the post and write your username.

2. dexter
5.[/QUOTE]

dexter

2. evachrono
5.[/QUOTE]

evachrono :cool:

4.Justin11
5.[/QUOTE]
Can i win again? :whistle2:#

5. retromonkey[/QUOTE]

retromonkey

bread's done
Back