My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

hey everyone! so i started mcr around may when i stumbled upon this thread and i started to try and get one of those nike gift cards as a reward. so yesterday i finally got enough points to buy it thanks to all of you! so as thanks for all the caps and codes and extra points and such, i will give away some caps lazy style :whee:

first 6 people to quote get points (am i doing it right lazy? :lol: )

6. klimb22
Guess I'm last. Thanks.

Aww, just missed it, lol, but hey, at least its alright, I got plenty, other than that, a few posts back, the double points didn't seem to add from 10/20 and 21, I dunno what's going on, but I hope the DP thing isn't dead, if it is, well, it had a good run, or just hope they fix it. (Hope they don't do the same to the monthly Walmart bonus.)

hey everyone! so i started mcr around may when i stumbled upon this thread and i started to try and get one of those nike gift cards as a reward. so yesterday i finally got enough points to buy it thanks to all of you! so as thanks for all the caps and codes and extra points and such, i will give away some caps lazy style :whee:

first 6 people to quote get points (am i doing it right lazy? :lol: )

lol, yep you pretty much got it ;) . I'm thinking of doing a flap giveaway myself in the next few days.

Hey guys, those having problems with the Double Points issue might be somewhat solved, for now, dunno if this'll still give double, but typing Kangaroo works as a replacement for Roo (Copy/Paste the word if necessary.) (Thank you worthwhile searching for answers, lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, those having problems with the Double Points issue might be somewhat solved, for now, dunno if this'll still give double, but typing Kangaroo works as a replacement for Roo (Copy/Paste the word if necessary.) (Thank you worthwhile searching for answers, lol.)
yup its working when I use "Kangaroo" Thanks!

Thanks. Wasn't sure why "roo" wasn't working earlier.

Do you still get the points if you've already entered them before-hand? What about if you used some?

I dunno, like I said, I didn't get credited from Sunday/20th and Monday/21st using the Roo code, so yeah, something's up, I would have gotten 30 extra BP, but we'll see if the Kangaroo code will work or not. Gotta wait for the usual 1-2 day add.

Also, no problem, its what it do! ;)

Update: Played the Fanta IW, and won...food! =/ (Totinos Pizza/Nabisco Crackers or Cookies/2 Lt. Fanta)

Eh, was expecting the $500 gift item, but hey, at least free food is good though, lol. :3

Alright, just a quick update, the "Kangaroo" code actually works, since now the points did double, but the ones I did over the weekend haven't, kinda dull though...>_>

I can't seem to get "roo" to work for me...it signals that I bought a code from the store, and it states that I should be getting double points, but it never works :/

First 5 people to like and quote this post will get 3 coke flap codes each. Day 1 of 3.

1.mysticfail

2.rishiraja

3.kube00

4.Tyga24

5.GE7VOCiiDE

list is full

[quote name="LazyTriangle" post="11159239" timestamp="1382645741"]
First 5 people to like and quote this post will get 3 coke flap codes each. Day 1 of 3.

4.Tyga24
5.[/quote]

1.mysticfail

2.rishiraja

3.kube00

4.Tyga24

5.GE7VOCiiDE

list is full
You gotta be kidding me... lol!! Missed another one... doh! I will catch one of your contests again one of these days, lol. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

Thank you for sharing again! :)

Hey everyone. Chem here.

Like hotels??? Like polar bears???? Like polar bears in your hotel room????
No,well,PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT why wouldn't you like polar bears in your hotel room,that would be wicked awesome.

Imagine it,you go to your room from a convention,and BLAM,polar bear,he be chill as @$&#,drinking coke,and he orders you a coke and rents you a movie HE PAIDED FOR!!!! And a good movie too. Like,avengers good.

Well regardless,them polar bears are bros,and they need your -coughsdonations-

And by donate I mean points,and by points I mean your Purdy face.

Anyhow,arctic home is back. So far only in point donations though.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/support-a-good-cause/70-point-donation-to-arctic-home/28608?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Coca+Cola_1_28608_7_1_tc

Lowest point donation is 70,highest is 630.

Also this sweeps is here. (Hence the polar bear hotel jokes)

http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/sweepstakes/world-of-cocacola-vip-weekend-getaway/29376?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=World+of+Coca+Cola_4_29376_7_12_tc

And finally,if you don't want polar bears in your room,might I suggest getting some hilton points.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/500-hilton-hhonors-points/29570?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=hilton_1_29570_7_9_tc

Perfect for when you wanna a free night at a nice place for cons and whatnot.

Anyhow. Stay frosty my friends.

Chem out.

P.s to the owner of a white SUV In parking lot b5,your polar bear smashed your window. May wanna look into that.

EDIT: The game is over! The winners are shown at the end of this post.

----------------

----------------

Hey fellas. Giving away three Coke Rewards codes. Quote this message and respond to only one question. If you get it right, you get the code. If not, you're outta' luck and cannot enter again. Don't search for the answer; this game is for fun, not for how quick you can Google something. The winners will be updated on the bottom of this post. Everyone will receive their codes once all of the questions are correctly answered. If all of the answers are not submitted by 8 PM PST, nobody will receive anything.  That's right, this is a group effort; invite your friends! Go!

---------------------------------------------------------

Q1: Who was the director of Dr. No?

Q2: What is my full username translated into numbers?

Q3: What level is my main character in GTA Online? (Hint: It's below 20).

Q1 Answer: Terence Young.

Winner: Quintessence

Q2 Answer:  451219211909 ( or ) 33578709.

Winner: boagman

Q3 Answer:  13

Winner: NeoStrayCat

Hey fellas. Giving away three Coke Rewards codes. Quote this message and respond to only one question. If you get it right, you get the code. If not, you're outta' luck and cannot enter again. Don't search for the answer; this game is for fun, not for how quick you can Google something. The winners will be updated on the bottom of this post. Everyone will receive their codes once all of the questions are correctly answered. If not all answers are submitted by 8 PM PST, nobody will receive anything. That's right, this is a group effort; invite your friends! Go!

Q1 Answer & Winner:

Q2 Answer & Winner:

Q3 Answer & Winner:
I'll answer Q2, even though I'm sort of puzzled as to the question itself: is the answer 451219211909?

That's my answer, anyway. This is...kind of a weird question, or at least I think it is. Not exactly sure what you're after, answer-wise.

I'll answer Q2, even though I'm sort of puzzled as to the question itself: is the answer 451219211909?

That's my answer, anyway. This is...kind of a weird question, or at least I think it is. Not exactly sure what you're after, answer-wise.
It is correct; congratulations.

There was actually two valid answers to this question; the form you did it in, and in flip-phone format. I initially had a hint for that in the question, but edited it out in case it made it too easy for some people.

I'll edit you onto the list. We still need two more people to answer the other questions. You can bring your friends here to answer it too.

Did you enjoy the game? I wonder if people would like to play it more often; with harder questions, of course.

Hey fellas. Giving away three Coke Rewards codes. Quote this message and respond to only one question. If you get it right, you get the code. If not, you're outta' luck and cannot enter again. Don't search for the answer; this game is for fun, not for how quick you can Google something. The winners will be updated on the bottom of this post. Everyone will receive their codes once all of the questions are correctly answered. If not all answers are submitted by 8 PM PST, nobody will receive anything. That's right, this is a group effort; invite your friends! Go!

Q1 Answer:

Winner:

Q2 Answer: 451219211909 ( or ) 3357709

Winner: boagman

Q3 Answer:

Winner:
I'll give a shot at question 1. Terence Young directed Dr. No. By the way, Sean Connery was and will always be the best James Bond.

I'll give a shot at question 1. Terence Young directed Dr. No. By the way, Sean Connery was and will always be the best James Bond.
Damn straight he is.

You're correct; congratulations! I'll add your name to the list. Now all we need is for someone to answer the third question.

bread's done
Back