My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

#coke 12-pack giveaway. I don't want to clutter the thread so the first ten CAGs to like this post and PM ME will get 3 coke flap codes each. I will edit this post when all 10 spots are filled. All spots taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't figure this code out... two numbers/lettters are ripped off :(

v4hp6??xkj7tj4

i think the first question mark is a " P " or a "F"

are the double points on the 12-packs still live? if so I still have a few codes left that I can giveaway. I will give them to the first 4 people to pm me. ALL CODES GONE.

Well today is the last day to enter your codes folks ( at least until the first of the year as long as they extend the program.... which I'm sure they will) so if you have room on your weekly limit get to entering those codes! :)

(From their FAQ)
How long will My Coke Rewards run?   
The current phase of the program ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2013, and you can enter codes up through 11:59 p.m. ET November 30, 2013. We started this up back in early 2006, so we’ve been doing this for a while. We have to take it year by year; the program has been extended in the past, but that does not necessarily mean it will happen again. In years past, extensions have been communicated near the end of the year, so please read the full Terms and Conditions and keep an eye on these dates. Codes can be entered through November 30, 2013; points can be spent through December 31, 2013.

Yeah, I dunno what to think of this right now... :bs:

So that means today only (as of post) we have to max out and can't use the codes (other than the 12 days deals) until/on Dec. rolls in? I dunno, we'll see what goes on from here if its true or not. >_>

does anybody know the $$value of the gift cards and the price in points yet? If i recall last year they made public how much the GC';s would be ahead of time. Thanks guys.

-testa70

well if today is the last day we can enter codes then Id assume we dont need to enter a code to claim the 12 days deals. I'll keep 3 or 4 codes aside just in case though.

I thought they already announced an extension for 2014. That faq is old, let me double check on sd though.

Program has been extended through 2014
smile.gif
according to SD.

I hope so, but just as a PSA though, today's the last day to use the "Walmart" codes, after that, we're only limited to the "Kangaroo" codes until the end of December.

Hmmmm well shoot.... sorry about the confusion folks, just saw that and figured I'd throw it out there... hadn't heard a thing about them extending it for 2014

those walmart codes never worked for me lol

heres a question to keep this thread a little active

how many points do you guys have going into the last month of the year?

my final tally is sitting at a measley 1,902 :wave:

i know alot of you have way more than that and im curious to know whatcha got  :p

those walmart codes never worked for me lol

heres a question to keep this thread a little active

how many points do you guys have going into the last month of the year?

my final tally is sitting at a measley 1,902 :wave:

i know alot of you have way more than that and im curious to know whatcha got :p
Well I actually only started using MCR around the time I joined this site (Oct 13) because I drank Pepsi for most of my life, so I didn't even know about MCR but within these 2 months I'm sitting at 690 points. A big thanks to everyone here for the info about promos and points drops (lazytriangle gets a big shout out for the drops btw)

4,059 Points

I stocked up last December with their 10 points bonus per cap promo during that whole month. Been waiting, very few worth while promos to spend my points unlike previous years. Also been waiting for a similiar promo this december.

I totally failed to build up bonus points. My in-laws gave me a huge bag of caps but I just started putting them in last week. I guess I always thought the bonus promos were for sugar-Coke and excluded Diet since that seemed to be the trend recently.

Still, though, I have a ton of points just from normal entry and I did put in a lot of double-point flaps this week. I still need more for my daughter's account though - trying to scrounge around to see if I can find a few ;).

But what is this about a code needed? I see Day 1 (tomorrow) is Target and that is probably the best one of the bunch so I want to get in on that. It sucks that they put the prizes up at 9am Pacific though - that is dead in the middle of when I sleep (usually 5 or 6 - noon). I'll have to have my wife get me up just to sit here and deal with a slow/crashed site and probably miss the deal anyway. I'm looking forward to it ;).

The only other day that looks good to me is the 5th (Best Buy). Well, and I guess we'll get a 2 whopping 12-pack codes on the 12th - isn't that what they did last year? I seem to remember the site being hammered then but then they also offered it as a Weds reward around the same time and it was much easier to get then.

Ah, damn, I guess the 10 point bonus for flaps is over. I thought it was through the 30th but maybe it was the 29th. I found a code in my "dead" pile that I was finally able to redeem. I have several flaps that are printed funny and it is hard to tell what some of the letters are. I finally deciphered one of them ;).

So I guess I'll just enter my 20-point flaps now on my daughter's account in preparation for tomorrow.

Also I just realized if they do require a code entry for tomorrow's prize I'm screwed because I'm maxed out on my main account (with the 4000 points). My daughter's account with only 750 has some room but watch it be 1000-1500 for the Target card...

But hopefully that is not the case. Having the double-point promo and telling people to fill up on points in preparation for the big holiday countdown and then not letting people who maxed out get the first one would be a pretty crappy thing to do. (Weekly counter will reset for Day 2 so it is not an issue after tomorrow regardless.)

I saved my points for this time of the year, I knew they were highly likely to have gift cards again like they did last year. I have taken advantage of almost every bonus point promo thus far, I have 7500 points on my main account and between 5800 - 6400 pts on three alternate accounts. I'll be screwed on day one if I have to enter a code to unlock the gift card, I already hit the weekly point limit and can't enter any more codes.

Wait, so is there a point cap for accounts or not?  io said he is capped at 4000, but lazy says he is at 7500.  I am pretty close to 4000, but I had not idea that there might be a cap.

use kangaroo, it resets at 5 PM Pac 7 PM central/8 PM eastern
that is my plan, I don't know if it will work though *crosses fingers*

Wait, so is there a point cap for accounts or not? io said he is capped at 4000, but lazy says he is at 7500. I am pretty close to 4000, but I had not idea that there might be a cap.
I don't think there is a cap, at least not that I know of, I have had upwards of 11,000 points at one time.

Wait, so is there a point cap for accounts or not? io said he is capped at 4000, but lazy says he is at 7500. I am pretty close to 4000, but I had not idea that there might be a cap.
I can definitely say if there IS a point cap, its not 4000. He probably meant he capped out as in, thats as far as he got before the 12 days will start.

Ive never heard of a point cap at all, but if there is one, its above 5,001 points, thats how many are currently on my account, which has the most points out of my family

Well, reaching around 1500+ as of right now (of course I know I've spent more than that before then and also lapsed my points once...>_>), just gonna spend what I can (and what I want to get) around those 12 days.

Good luck CAG'ers. Hope LT promises us our help. :3

I don't think there's a limit on points, LT was just referring to the 120 point limit per week, which resets on Mondays.

Do we have to wait until noon to enter the points to unlock that days gift card deal, or can they be entered earlier that day? I would rather enter the code a hour or 2 ahead of time, assuming the site isn't jammed.

Sitting at a little over 1200 PTs this year. Hopefully, it'll be enough for a Best Buy, AMC, and McD's gift card based on last year's prices. Used to get 100+ pts every couple weeks at work from the vending machine, but the new owner keeps them all now.

Thanks to the wonderful lovely people of CAG,my bud lazy,and many others,I have about 1,530 points on my account.

Gonna hopefully snag a target and best but gift card this year.

Also I'm gonna regarding tomorrow because I didn't max our with the flap promo so I can enter a cap code or two and snag the gift card.

Thanks to the wonderful lovely people of CAG,my bud lazy,and many others,I have about 1,530 points on my account.

Gonna hopefully snag a target and best but gift card this year.

Also I'm gonna regarding tomorrow because I didn't max our with the flap promo so I can enter a cap code or two and snag the gift card.
Well, so far it's been determined that the Target gift card is going to be 1200 points, so it's going to be that and probably nothing else, but certainly not a Best Buy card.

But no one's known for sure if that's gonna be the price/points to spend or what amount it'll be (the gift card), just wait a couple hours more and we'll see.

eldergias said:
Yeah, I just meant capped for the week (120/week). I can't enter any more codes until tomorrow night.

I actually have 4006 points right now ;).

The site is kind of odd right now (2:45 AM Pacific). The whole section mentioning the Dec 1-12 deals is gone and they are still showing the double flap promo that expired 11/29 as a current thing.

well while i'm here,might as well do a small update. 

#heyeveryonechemhere. 

so MCR still likes tons of animals,including dolphins to the list at sea world. 

and thus,they have two sweeps going on for seaworld, first one is a VIP one. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes/let-the-voyage-begin-vip-trip-to-seaworld-park-of-your-choice/29720?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=seaWorld_4_29720_7_5_c

prizes include 2 VIP passes to sea world for 4,4 quick quene passes,meals and vouchers,hotel,250 bucks for a taxi,and the usial normal travel stuff. oh and your choice of tickets to said sea world of your choice,

second giveaway is just 2 tickets to whatever sea world of your choice. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes/seaworld-ticket-giveaway/29722?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=seaWorld_4_29722_7_6_c

if you got kids also,MCR has a free zero point reward for a free itunes code to redeem for a interactive game. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/one-itunes-download-for-seaworld-presents-turtle-trek/29724?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=seaWorld_1_29724_7_4_c

finally if you wanna see the seaworld rescue team do stuff,SEAson one of Sea rescue is here for 625 points. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/sea-rescue-season-1-dvd/29736?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=seaWorld_1_29736_7_3_c

good luck today everyone with snagging the target giftcard.

Im guessing these giftcards wont be 280 points or less LOL That's all I have
I thought they were going to be 600 points for $25 card like last year but some info is leading to think it is only 1200 points for $50 card.

I know most people have a lot of points banked and want the 1200 points but I have an account with 597 so I am hoping its 600 points because if its 1200 I am sunk.

Hold on to your 280 because you might be able to at least get either Mcdonalds or dominos.Last year the Mcdonalds was I think 90 points for $5 and the Dominos was like 190 points for $10.

bread's done
Back