My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Anyone getting this on homepage?

Error reading included file desktop/mcr/*/friendlyErrorTile.ftl The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> include thisTile [on line 17, column 25 in flex-mod-common.ftl] in user-directive fm.tile [on line 1637, column 5 in desktop/common/desktop_template.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.template.TemplateException: Error reading included file desktop/mcr/*/friendlyErrorTile.ftl at freemarker.core.Include.accept(Include.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.ConditionalBlock.accept(ConditionalBlock.java:79) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.Macro$Context.runMacro(Macro.java:172) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:614) at freemarker.core.UnifiedCall.accept(UnifiedCall.java:106) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.EscapeBlock.accept(EscapeBlock.java:84) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:199) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:259) at com.ibm.mcr.helpers.MCRFreeMarkerHelper.process(MCRFreeMarkerHelper.java:134) at com.ibm.mcr.tiles.MCRFreeMarkerView.doRender(MCRFreeMarkerView.java:258) at com.ibm.mcr.tiles.MCRFreeMarkerView.renderMergedTemplateModel(MCRFreeMarkerView.java:488) at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractTemplateView.renderMergedOutputModel(AbstractTemplateView.java:167) at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(Abstract
I get a similar error.

Accepted my code before the crash. Getting error script at the home page now that it signed me out, but the point balance at least accepted the code.

Hopefully the other rewards for this promotion won't cause the site to crash, at least the ones on the weekdays where you have people at work or school or on their way to work depending on the time zone. I'm about ready to give up and try for a different GC later in the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks y'all. I figured. I may grab a Target in that case. Was planning on going Nike as much as I could so that limit information really helps.

Hopefully the other rewards for this promotion won't cause the site to crash, at least the ones on the weekdays where you have people at work or school or on their way to work depending on the time zone. I'm about ready to give up and try for a different GC later in the week.
It took them two days last year before they got it right.

In a situation like this, what can they even do?  I mean, its not like they can just add servers on a Sunday.  They would have had to have prepared for this in advance, which they didn't.  All they can really do is reset the site and hope people can get on, and keep resetting it when it crashes, right?

In a situation like this, what can they even do? I mean, its not like they can just add servers on a Sunday. They would have had to have prepared for this in advance, which they didn't. All they can really do is reset the site and hope people can get on, and keep resetting it when it crashes, right?
This same thing has happened the past 2 years, at least. They shouldve known this was going to happen, especially since they changed the time from 12 pm to 12 am and started it on a sunday when everyone is home.

My Coke Rewards is temporarily unavailable.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please come back soon!

Este sitio se encuentra bajo mantenimiento.
Por favor regrese mas tarde y disculpe la molestia que esta actividad le haya causado.

Stay Connected
Join us on Facebook and Twitter.

This same thing has happened the past 2 years, at least. They shouldve known this was going to happen, especially since they changed the time from 12 pm to 12 am and started it on a sunday when everyone is home.
well not really their fault that the 1st is a Sunday. But yah should of started at midnight.

I just hope that all of us with maxxed out codes for the week can still redeem for the target card somehow.

i was pretty bummed to realize i had too many pts entered for the week to participate today.....I feel a million times better after seeing this shit show though lol

There is something about BillyDeeWilliams that when he says "were screwed" just sounds classy.  But pretty much everything BillyDee says is classy.  Great username, very much approve.

bread's done
Back