My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Well, I got the Nike glitch as well, so I grabbed a card.  I don't care about Nike credit, but I do like Amazon credit.  If people are still interested in buying $25 Nike codes, how much would you be willing to pay in Amazon credit?

Well, I got the Nike glitch as well, so I grabbed a card. I don't care about Nike credit, but I do like Amazon credit. If people are still interested in buying $25 Nike codes, how much would you be willing to pay in Amazon credit?
I got one as well. If anyone is interested I will trade it for $15 amazon. pending out

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got the Nike glitch as well, so I grabbed a card. I don't care about Nike credit, but I do like Amazon credit. If people are still interested in buying $25 Nike codes, how much would you be willing to pay in Amazon credit?
There is a trade in sote connected to amazon too. I have never used it, but I know it exists.

When I tried to redeem the 12 pack:

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.875f648.1386870264.3275728d

Would anyone have 1 cap I could get off them? I'm one cap short. I could repay you the next time I get a cap which should be this weekend.

Thank you so much!

Site seems to be working marginally better now. After 20+ minutes I'm finally on to the second redemption in our family's 3rd account ;). I'm actually getting through the multiple (too many!) steps without having to refresh/resubmit repeatedly on this final one.

Got my two 12 pack coups after less than 10 minutes of errors lol

And with points to spare :D not enough for the nike gift card which is 500 but enough for something maybe in the 300 point range lol

I didn't see any option to receive payment in the form of Amazon gift card. They are just sending me a check for $20.
Under "Sell Gift Cards", there's "Sell Gift Cards For Cash" listed first, and then "Sell Gift Cards For Amazon.com Gift Card".

You're right: if you sell your Nike card to them online, they'll send you a check for $20. If you mail them the card, the check will be $21.25...but in either case, you have to wait for the check to be issued, mailed, and received. I'm more into instant gratification, I guess.

To each his own!

Under "Sell Gift Cards", there's "Sell Gift Cards For Cash" listed first, and then "Sell Gift Cards For Amazon.com Gift Card".

You're right: if you sell your Nike card to them online, they'll send you a check for $20. If you mail them the card, the check will be $21.25...but in either case, you have to wait for the check to be issued, mailed, and received. I'm more into instant gratification, I guess.

To each his own!
Ah okay, I wish I had seen that. I would have preferred the immediate Amazon card. I am at least glad to know this site exists. It is awesome.

If I did, I have $42 in Amazon with which to buy myself one.

In the spirit of your lowball offer, though, I'll offer $5 in cash or $7.50 in Amazon cash for anyone's Nike $25 gift card. Seems like it's the thing to do.
Is this site not called cheapassgamer? Where we try to get the best deal? A 5 dollar difference and you act like i am robbing people.

I think you should signup for douchebag.com

Merry christmas

Just got am email about my McDonald's gift card--

"This notification is confirmation that your $5 McDonald's® Arch Card® has been shipped via USPS by our distribution center to the following address:"

just a heads up that maybe they will send all gift cards sooner then stated. This was a 8 to 10 weeks time period--

Just got am email about my McDonald's gift card--

"This notification is confirmation that your $5 McDonald's® Arch Card® has been shipped via USPS by our distribution center to the following address:"

just a heads up that maybe they will send all gift cards sooner then stated. This was a 8 to 10 weeks time period--
got same email, tj maxx and home depot gift cards have shipped for me as well. The coke 12-pack coupon from last month's wednesday deal were shipped two days ago.

Yeah, seems the 12 days promo is over, tried a cap code, and nope, it didn't work, oh well, at least now its back to Kangaroo doubles and Merry Minutes instead to go around daily (also, back to regualrly scheduled Wed. Deals.), lol.

Anyone got a cap I can snag so I can get more 12-pack coupons?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't need another cap!

Are there any points promos currently going on? I'm leaving 608 points as a buffer just in case they have any olympic prize promos later on but I don't know if they are going to have more point promos.  Does coke do a Chrismas/New years points thing usually?

Has anyone else not received the code for the AMC tickets?  My order shows as fulfilled in the account history and the Details link says to check my email, but I never received the email.  I've tried emailing customer support, but I don't hold out much hope for them coming through with the code or sending the email now that it has been a full week.

Huh, you are right.  I can't go through the site normal navigation to grab them, but back a page I found the direct link to the mobile version for the 12-pack coupons.  http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/redeemRewardFlow.do?execution=e3s3&_eventId=redirect

I grabbed two more.  Now I am wondering how hog wild I should go getting these coupons since I have a bunch of points left over and I rarely find anything good on MCR.  Anyone know when/if these coupons expire?

You can still get them, you just need to check under the 1-30 points and then click coca-cola under category. I just picked up 18 of them, ended up with 24 between yesterday and today.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-12pack-sparkling-coupon/30368?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=1-30+Points&WT.ac=Moore+Wallace_1_30368_7_1_c

I think points wise, it's the best value. I don't know about the rest of the country but here in California it's hard to find coke for $2.50 a twelve pack. It's rare when it goes on sale for that price and it's usually around a holiday or game, the price I regurarly see is 4 for $11 or 3 for $10

Huh, you are right. I can't go through the site normal navigation to grab them, but back a page I found the direct link to the mobile version for the 12-pack coupons. http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/redeemRewardFlow.do?execution=e3s3&_eventId=redirect

I grabbed two more. Now I am wondering how hog wild I should go getting these coupons since I have a bunch of points left over and I rarely find anything good on MCR. Anyone know when/if these coupons expire?
About a year or a little less than that. Last coupon(20 oz) i had gotten in the summer didn't expire until early spring 2014

About a year or a little less than that. Last coupon(20 oz) i had gotten in the summer didn't expire until early spring 2014
Actually, last Christmas ones last until March'ish, maybe? Previouse Christmas ones lasted until June'ish I was told so them seem to be expiring faster and faster.

bread's done
Back