My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I originally got into MCR for the video games.  By the time I had enough points for a video game, they had long since retired games from their catalog.  I really wish they would bring them back.

I originally got into MCR for the video games. By the time I had enough points for a video game, they had long since retired games from their catalog. I really wish they would bring them back.
Did they always had video games in the past or was it just that brief period where sony was doing the MOVE promos cause I remember all the games a few years ago supported the Move (NBA 2011'ish/TRON/sports Champion).

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, last Christmas ones last until March'ish, maybe? Previouse Christmas ones lasted until June'ish I was told so them seem to be expiring faster and faster.
I know the march madness 20z coupons expired fast and they took they're sweet ass time sending some of them out too. Thanks for clarifying though.

I keep getting errors, but if you just keep trying every couple of times you can get through and grab more 12 pack coupons.  I am stopping at 8 since I have discovered my love for Mio and have reduced my consumption of soda.

Did they always had video games in the past or was it just that brief period where sony was doing the MOVE promos cause I remember all the games a few years ago supported the Move (NBA 2011'ish/TRON/sports Champion).
I got into MCR in 2006-2007. On a whim I checkout out the site after seeing the advertising on coke products and they had Xbox 360 games. So I started saving points from there on. I am not sure if they had games on there for a long time, but considering how static the reward catalog is, my guess would be that it didn't change all that much back then either.

$25 Nike E-Gift Code (500 pts) and Coke 12-Packs (30 pts) still available. Everything else looks out of stock.

Any one have any idea if these promos are really it for the foreseeable future?  I see some people kept a point buffer "just in case" and LazyT blew her wad.  Considering that LazyT seems to be one of the MCR Czars around here, it seems like a safe bet to follow suit.

Domino's $10 (230 pts) and McDonald's $5 (115 pts) back in stock again.

Sucks that I have no points left. Thanks again LT for hooking up the 12 packs.

I managed to snag a Nike and a Best Buy card.  Nike is going to directly to Cardpool for some Amazon credit.  Thanks to whoever posted about Cardpool in the last couple of days, that's the first time I'd ever heard of it.

Yeah, I decided to go hog wild and grabbed 3 more Nike cards, which I immediately sold to Cardpool (for Amazon gift cards this time). So for a total of 1,500 points I am getting $63 in Amazon credit, which is awesome based on costs of items on MCR  (the 1,500 point mp3 player is about $40 on Amazon.)  Now I need to decide if it is worth spending my last 180 points on coke coupons since I am not sure how fast I will be drinking them and when the coupons may expire (based on what people said in this thread).

I went ahead and sunk the whole wad into 12pks I know the dates are going to make me buy them much faster then I would normaly but can't pass up on them.

Any one have any idea if these promos are really it for the foreseeable future? I see some people kept a point buffer "just in case" and LazyT blew her wad. Considering that LazyT seems to be one of the MCR Czars around here, it seems like a safe bet to follow suit.
Do whats best for you.

LazyT seems to have a source of unlimited caps/flaps. I have limited sources and wait until promos to cash in my caps/flaps, that is why I buffer. Hell I had 4k points on my only single account and refuse to spend on anything unless it was worth while and betting on this week/season and it paid off. $25x3 GC and 53 coupons and 600 point buffer is alright by me. I'm dissappointed that there was no 10 per cap bonus. I was hoping to recoup my points spent.

Winter Olympics is coming soon, damn sure there will be a a somewhat decent prize promo on that. I need to points for that for sure.

Do whats best for you.

LazyT seems to have a source of unlimited caps/flaps. I have limited sources and wait until promos to cash in my caps/flaps, that is why I buffer. Hell I had 4k points on my only single account and refuse to spend on anything unless it was worth while and betting on this week/season and it paid off. $25x3 GC and 53 coupons and 600 point buffer is alright by me. I'm dissappointed that there was no 10 per cap bonus. I was hoping to recoup my points spent.

Winter Olympics is coming soon, damn sure there will be a a somewhat decent prize promo on that. I need to points for that for sure.
If I had any points to buffer with, I would have considered this. I have a feeling Coke Rewards is trying to get users to redeem as many of their points before the new redemption limit takes effect.

I am officially bust now:

4 Nike Cards (Converted to 1 check for $20 and 3 codes for $21 Amazon credit)

3 McD Cards

1 BB Card

1 Target Card

10 12 pack-coupons

For the last McD card I had to enter codes, thankfully I hadn't maxed out this week yet.  I now have 5 points in my account and am very satisfied with this haul.  This has been several years of coke code saving for me, but I think this has been worth it.

If I had any points to buffer with, I would have considered this. I have a feeling Coke Rewards is trying to get users to redeem as many of their points before the new redemption limit takes effect.
What would be the reasoning behind Coke wanting that?

I'm officially drained as well.

I only had about 300 in each account so I bought a "forts" worth of 12pack coupons.

Gonna have to start putting in caps to hit the weekly limit this years 12 day December was too good.

Yeah, I decided to go hog wild and grabbed 3 more Nike cards, which I immediately sold to Cardpool (for Amazon gift cards this time). So for a total of 1,500 points I am getting $63 in Amazon credit, which is awesome based on costs of items on MCR (the 1,500 point mp3 player is about $40 on Amazon.) Now I need to decide if it is worth spending my last 180 points on coke coupons since I am not sure how fast I will be drinking them and when the coupons may expire (based on what people said in this thread).
Any one have any idea if these promos are really it for the foreseeable future? I see some people kept a point buffer "just in case" and LazyT blew her wad. Considering that LazyT seems to be one of the MCR Czars around here, it seems like a safe bet to follow suit.
best to spend whatever points you have left now, I usually save all of my points for this time of year since its when most the good deals take place. Its slim pickings during most the year, usually a good deal will pop-up during a wednesday deal but they will sell out almost immediately.

LazyTriangle said:
yep, all sold out except for Nike and Southwest, I'm all out of points anyways so I wouldn't even been able to grab them if they were available.
That is like the desert being out of sand-- no way

got 3 of my TJ Maxx gift cards in the mail today :whee:

the fourth one probably got delivered too, that one got sent to my sister's address I have to check to see if she's got it.

Also, the Target and Southwest gift cards got shipped today.

I am sure this has been asked before, but I am intrigued enough to ask anyway.  Would you mind letting us in on how you have endless codes LazyT?  My biggest win-fall was finding that my tire-shop had a dumpster JUST for coke boxes so I shamelessly dumpster dove for about 1000 points while waiting for my car.  Unfortunately I have moved away so I can't just drive my once in a while to dumpster dive again.

I am sure this has been asked before, but I am intrigued enough to ask anyway. Would you mind letting us in on how you have endless codes LazyT? My biggest win-fall was finding that my tire-shop had a dumpster JUST for coke boxes so I shamelessly dumpster dove for about 1000 points while waiting for my car. Unfortunately I have moved away so I can't just drive my once in a while to dumpster dive again.

So where is this tire shop? lol

damnit. I missed out in getting two more 12 packs then. Should of checked this out earlier. Ah well was still a good haul. I'll have to stockpile multiple accounts for next years sale.

Just received a 12 pack coupon in the mail.
It expires 3/31/2014 with max value $4.99. (This i think is from the Wednesday deal so i'm assuming it won't be much different from December promotion coupons)

of course i missed out again

i got the redheaded stepchild reward: nike

i really hope nike stores sell ipods

if not i'm stuck buying more shoes :(

of course i missed out again

i got the redheaded stepchild reward: nike

i really hope nike stores sell ipods

if not i'm stuck buying more shoes :(
Exchange it for Amazon credit on that site someone talked about earlier in this thread (maybe a page or two back).

bread's done
Back