My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Did i miss a discussion on the weekly point max drop? Has anybody noticed that the weekly limit is now 100 points max? Its not even divisible by 3 so you cant max out each week on just caps. You need a 25 or 10 point code in order to max out for the week. When did this happen and why is no one outraged?

Just my two cents!

Did i miss a discussion on the weekly point max drop? Has anybody noticed that the weekly limit is now 100 points max? Its not even divisible by 3 so you cant max out each week on just caps. You need a 25 or 10 point code in order to max out for the week. When did this happen and why is no one outraged?

Just my two cents!
Yes, you had, and I even mentioned this since they annouced the changes since 12/10/13, but yeah, since the changes are in effect, that's over 1K in points now no longer accurable extra just regularly, but oh well, thems the breaks I guess.

I'm still looking for 550 E2M Dew points (600 will do) to get the rest that i need for all the DLC.  I'm trading MCR cap codes.  PM me and make me an offer. :)

Started to get my Merry Minutes prizes in the mail.  Literally have the glitch on the 13 Days promotion to thank for getting anything.  (Basically the day one site slow down.)

hey everyone *BURP* its me chem.....

hey CAG....hey...he...hey CAG,ha..have you heard from Morty??? me and Morty were....were,supossed to go see the *BURP* the dolphins at seaworld,his family wanted to go and and and it gives me a thing....a thingy......a thing,a reason to go do science and junk together.

anyhow....i got paid by some dork from arizona to do a thing,with another thing,idk,something about coke and rewards and points or whatever,you know *BURP* CAG,i know a guy,and and and he knows a guy,and he knows his brother,he sells that brown fizzy water you guys drink by the gallion,he names Teddy,yo...you you you should call him up,he gets them in bulk,and something about those "medals" you dorks collect to get a free S@#$y burger at some place i cant say due to copyright.

anyhow,lets *BURP* get started.

1. http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes/vip-trip-to-the-seaworld--aquatica-park-of-your-choice/30286?WT.ac=seaWorld_3_2846+seaWorld+swp_1_1_h go see the whales or whatever,use those "badges" to enter and win,you get airfare,hotel,VIP tixs to seawurld,and money,like,free *BURP* legit money 

2. new limited run 6 packs are coming,yup,six cans in a pack,with limited edition points,if i spot the ad again ill post a pic but it looked like you got ten points or whatever,idk. 

3. got kids??? i dont,bunch a bags of meat and blood running around,eh eh playing outside,tossing the pigskin,and then the lady next door is like "he's growing up so fast" but your like,12,and you havent even *BUUUUUURPPPPPPP* found out what call of duty is yet,oh yeah,your kid like to read??? get him a year of "newspaper,the sports edition" http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/sports-illustrated-kids-magazine-1-year-subscription/29984?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Time+Inc_1_29984_7_25_c its like 333 "achievements" or idk,points. 

anyhow,dont forget to chirp to the people who make the blue sports lquid to *BURP* get that code for the bonus medals. 

idk,chem paid me to wrtie this slop. 

i'm tired. 

i'm gonna go sleep now,let me know if you spot morty or not. 

(disclamer.this was all jokes,funny funny jokes and a clever reference to some new show that's popular,the links are real,and so is the 6 pack thingy,hope i was funny D: chem out) 

Yes, you had, and I even mentioned this since they annouced the changes since 12/10/13, but yeah, since the changes are in effect, that's over 1K in points now no longer accurable extra just regularly, but oh well, thems the breaks I guess.
Thanks NeoStrayCat, I must have missed it. I can always log on every day and that week was a crazy one. Ow well, the the bright side it will cut down putting all those caps into our accounts every week. Thanks for answering.

powerade cap giveaway tomorrow! I got 60 caps, I wonder if a I should do two big winners of 30 caps each or 6 winners of 10 caps each, what do you guys think?

I gave up MCR after the holiday GC deals, but found a few caps in my junk drawer. Go nuts! 4WVVJT6XHRJML9 4HWRRKHNVB5LM4 VMLRXXLRT9NFXV B6L6X5NM796XB4
Lurked and no thank yous. (And in the same minute you posted might I add)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up for those with the 12 pack coupons left from December and waiting for a good deal to use them.

CVS currently has 12-packs 4 for $10 (limit 8) and if you spend $30 on select merch (8 Pack/7.5 oz Coke cans are 2/$6, Powerade 8-pack are $3.99, the rest is mostly snacks like Nabisco, Planter's and Hershey's) you get $10 extra reward bucks back. Last I knew, these spend $X specials are still done where the $X is calculated before coupons. Also, I don't think CVS does a limit on identical coupons.

first 6 to like and quote this post will get 10 powerade caps each:

5. RalphJ

I will pm the codes tomorrow. For those that don't already know Powerade caps double, more
LazyTriangle, thank you for your generosity.

Technically, one of the posters did not follow LazyTriangle's directions exactly. Whether or not LazyTriangle would disqualify someone for that is another question.

first 6 to like and quote this post will get 10 powerade caps each:

20. theDevilman

I will pm the codes tomorrow. For those that don't already know Powerade caps double, more info here.
So close! lol Thank you! Maybe i'll catch you in time on the next one. :)

I'm so far behind i've only just did the Twitter thing to get my code today. Ugh. lol

[quote name="LazyTriangle" post="11462058" timestamp="1390325548"]will the walmart codes from the OP still work with this or do we need new codes?
I maxed out and can't test it myself atm.[/quote] I'll test it when i get home this afternoon and report back if no one else has by then.

[quote name="NeoStrayCat" post="11462453" timestamp="1390333769"]Hey, D-Man, I just posted that first...>_>

But yeah, it seems the Walmart offer returns, in a good way! XD[/quote] Doh! My bad. Missed it. You must have edited to post your updat after i read your initial post. Or i just missed it.

bread's done
Back